[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good recipe for tacos with chicken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

What's a good recipe for tacos with chicken?
>>
Make your own tortillas
Pan fry chicken in butter and season with cumin
Top with Refried beans, cilantro, cheese, Greek yogurt, avocado and lime juice
>>
>>7768021

>get motivated
>go outside
>hit up TB drive thru
>order
>return to basement

/thread
>>
>>7768021
Look up chicken tinga
>>
>hurr durr what do with taco chicken

You're too stupid to live, OP. This is like asking for a recipe for salad.
>>
>>7768079
I'm not American.
>>
I take boneless chicken thighs, season them up well, and grill them. Get some good tortillas, chop some red onion, chop up your grilled chicken into taco sized pieces, sprinkle some cheese of your choice, salsa of your choosing along with the red onion and maybe a little cilantro. Simple, and bomb as fuck.
>>
>>7768063
What if I don't have a basement?
>>
File: IMG_1635.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1635.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>7768021
get a pack of this achiote stuff. I use half usually for marinades. break it up and mix it with some orange juice and a little oil.
a little garlic powder and onion powder. pinch of oregano and some pepper. marinate the chicken in this mixture.
>>
>>7768079

how do you prepare caesars salad?
>>
>>7768021
Easy peasy. In a large Dutch oven brown some boneless skinless chicken thighs. Remove. Sauté some onions in the same pot. Add some chopped tomatoes, garlic, cumin, and minced chilies in adobo + a couple of spoons of adobo sauce. Deglaze with chix stock and/or beer. Place chicken back in, simmer for ~.5 hr or until tender. Remove & shred with two forks. Place sauce in blender, blend. Combine the two and reheat. Corn tortillas, cilantro and queso fresco, fresh lime.
>>
File: IMG_1629.jpg (548KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.jpg
548KB, 1600x1200px
>>7768147
after a while they look like this.
>>
>>7768150
*chipotles in adobo
>>
File: IMG_1628.jpg (648KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1628.jpg
648KB, 1600x1200px
>>7768160
heat your grill...lol
>>
File: IMG_1643.jpg (4MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1643.jpg
4MB, 4320x3240px
>>7768164
Cook the chicken.
>>
Chicken tacos

/thread
>>
>>7768150
Also forgot: pinch of cinnamon & brown sugar.
>>
File: chicken-fajitas.jpg (1MB, 1889x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-fajitas.jpg
1MB, 1889x1000px
>>7768021

Hey, Tejano here!

If you aren't American, you may have a little difficulty.

That being said, we can do something

What you are probably asking for is chicken fajita, which isn't really fajita, since that's a cut of beef, but instead refers to a preparation style and context.

The first step of any good chicken fajita is going to be to MARINATE THE FUCK OUT OF IT. Lemon or any other method works well.

First of all, the best thing to do is use breast. Chicken fajita should be made with white meat.

Spices like >>7768147 are acceptable, but not 100% necessary. also the chicken he made looks like fucking buffalo chicken. Picture included is what chicken fajita should look like.

The traditional seasoning is:

lemon, with 1 part garlic powder, 1 part cumin, 1/2 part salt, around 1/2 part red bell pepper powder(or a spicy paprika or cayenne or anything that is milt heat) to taste. Most people also put in a bit of meat tenderizer, like papaya, if that's your thing.

Once you've let the chicken marinate for 1-4 hours, you're ready to take it out, separate it from the bone, and cut into strips. Picture related.

Get a grill(or a pan, if you don't have a grill), and coat with really high smoke point oil and start heating it. While you do that, cut onions and bell peppers and tomatoes into strips(or eighths in the case of tomatoes, and go light on those, if you don't want to color your creation), and cook over moderate to high temperature until the chicken loses its pink. Cook to an appropriate level of char, but for god's sake, don't let the pan get so hot that the oil smokes, or it's going to taste awful.
I'll leave you to find out where to purchase tortillas, or you can just make them. It isn't difficult.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>7768365
>op requests chicken taco method
>Tejano posts fijitas
You can literally buy that shit at any carnaceria you dolt. Texans.
>>
File: chevys_ramtough.jpg (67KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
chevys_ramtough.jpg
67KB, 800x508px
>>7768365
>chicken taco recipe
>texas recommends
>fajitas

go figure...
>>
>>7768700
>>7768837

>put the fajita into the tortilla

DONE.

What kind of asshole doesn't put fajitas into a tortilla at the end?

God, fuckin' white people, need a manual.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.