[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Buffalo Wild Wings best wings? It's been ages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 7

File: wings_traditional4.png (232KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
wings_traditional4.png
232KB, 500x379px
What's Buffalo Wild Wings best wings?
It's been ages since I last went and figured since Tuesday is wing night I'd try em out.
>>
>>7758063
They have good wings?
>>
>>7758063

mango habenero
>>
>>7758073
they have cheap wings.

cheap if you don't actually go to bars with real wing specials tho
>>
>>7758063
Blazin.

Incidentally, I broke out in hives and had labored breathing the last time (about a month) I ate anything with ghost peppers.
Took days for it to stop.

Never had any allergies before that.
I'm really annoyed because I love super spicy food and now I'm paranoid I can't eat it.
>>
Hot
>>
>>7758073
What's the best of the worst then
>>
>>7758077
I like sweet and spicy. I'd still do a dry rub sort of wing too. More savory.. not as messy. But that's probably part of the appeal
>>
Hot. Anyone who says Buffalo Wild Wings is bad is a giant cunt. It's like saying 5 guys is bad. Yeah there are better places and there are better deals but that doesn't make it bad you shitheads.
>>
>>7758130
I prefer Caribbean Jerk and Asian zing

I can't really say a worst though, because I kind of hate normal wing/buffalo sauce and that is apparently the normal favorite from what I've been told. Lol
>>
I only go on Tuesday or Thursday when they have deal. And I like the The Dessert heat rub, the mango habenero and blazin
>>
>>7758166
Traditional wings are trash. I'll only eat the boneless if I'm high af
>>
>>7758213
wow ur a faggot
>>
>>7758172
seconding asian zing. I don't go for the super hot ones, but I also do like thai curry. on the medium/milder side, I like the parmesan garlic as well.
>>
>>7758077
This, or asian zing if mango habenero is too spicy for you
>>
>>7758213
>>>/int/
>>
I like Salt and Vinegar. Also, Thai Curry.
>>
File: wingstop.jpg (4MB, 5120x2700px) Image search: [Google]
wingstop.jpg
4MB, 5120x2700px
>>7758215
>>7758244
Let me clarify for you pussies that don't understand context. Traditional wings at BDUBS are TRASH. Shitty flavorless dry wings. Wing stop on the other hand has god tier traditional wings.
>>
>>7758166
No. Five guys actually makes good burgers. BWW is just garbage. The wings always come out dry and crispy and they never put enough sauce on. Also the sauce is pretty mediocre for a place that specializes in wings.
>>
>>7758776

But everything you said was false 'my feeleings hurt tier' nonsense based on one anecdotal experience you had. Try again, lad.
>>
>>7758063
Southwestern Ranch. It won't be on the menu, but order it.
>>
>>7758776

you can literally ask for sauce on the side at no extra cost and dunk your sauced wings into sauce and then drink full cups of sauce on top of it to lube it up if you want
>>
>>7758063
I usually grab like 4 or 5 of the spicy garlic with some random combinations of other wings because I personally think it tastes great but can't eat too much of it for some reason; might just be because of how wet the sauce is.
>>7758097
>Tried blazin for the first time months ago.
>Was able to tank the 15 I ordered no problem, felt like I over ordered because we also got appetizers as a group as well.
>Recently went back and saw their "reformulated" blazin.
>Said whatever and got 12.
>Get destroyed on the first 3 wings.
I can kind of tank 8 or so now but jesus, either I forgot how hot the old blazin was or they just revved up the pain in the new one.
>>
>>7758172
>I prefer Caribbean Jerk and Asian zing
Are you me? Those are the two flavors I always get.
>>
>>7758063
They all suck, but Thai curry is the best sauce. Seriously though, go somewhere else.
>>
>>7758166
I actually used to love BWW, back when you could go there for lunch and get a dozen wings, fries, and a drink for 7.99. The food still tastes good, but now they've gotten shitty and upped their prices while lowering portion size.
>>
>>7758063
I'm a fan of the Thai curry its dank. Also the Jamaican jerk dry rubnis tasty
>>
>>7758166
Except both do suck. Badly.
>>
>>7758063
The ones you use to fly away from that shit heap.
>>
>>7758093
>over $1 per """wing"""
>cheap

If you make them at home the price difference is laughable. Especially boneless """"""""wings""""""". They should be in jail for rape for what they charge for those nuggers.
>>
>>7758097
Pussy
>>
>>7758063
if you're a pussy get the caribbean jerk.
if you're into heat but not over the top, get wild.
if you're like me, get the blazin and ask for extra sauce. actually, always ask for extra sauce because they are light with it.

i fucking hate this place for all the right reasons but sometimes those wings are just so god damn delicious. everything here is cooked in fucking beef fat for fucks sake.

also try asking for a side of jammin jalapeno if u get any sides of potatoes. i keep a bottle as home. its like jalapeno corn syrup.
>>
I hate Buffalo Wild Wings and I don't know why my friends always go there. I'm not a snob either, I like Applebee's and TGIF but I'm never satisfied when I go to BWW.

Also, BWW seems to attract a bunch of douchebags for some reason.
>>
File: 1462762922403.jpg (128KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1462762922403.jpg
128KB, 900x675px
>>7759826
>if you're like me, get the blazin and ask for extra sauce
>>
I hate getting the buffalo wild shits
>>
>>7759827
I agree. it's so stressful how many people and tvs are there. I guess I should try going there sometime that I'm not bordering on being uncomfortably stoned, but it seems to me like that defeats the purpose of a place like that.

just the environment is way too stressful for me to judge the food.
>>
>>7759856
Yeah it's not a cozy place, plus I find it to be overpriced for what it is. Some of their sauces are alright, though.

But when I'm drunk or high I'd rather get diner food, it's a way better environment and I find the food to be better.
>>
>>7759758
what do you sauce your wings with at home? i'm just getting into making wings at home.

6'0" 140 pounds here. I want to get fat, it seems like a good time.
>>
>>7759863
I'm a New Yorker born and raised, now living in a border town with Vermont. I totally agree, I'm at home in a diner, nice or shitty. Especially if it's run by greeks or polish people. they always seem to run the best diners.
>>
>>7759864
Buy some of their sauces if you like them, they aren't that expensive. I've picked up a couple before.

Besides that just your favorite buffalo or bbq sauce, make your own sauces, or literally whatever you want.

Buffalo cooked with butter is an easy, satisfying fat man foot.
>>
>>7759876
guess I gotta get into making my own sauces. I'm never in a state to pay attention to my food at bww.

any good recommendations for wing sauces? either recipes or store bought?
>>
>>7759871
I'm in New York too, I think most of the diners around here are owned by Greeks. Well a lot of them, at least.

And yeah, I love going to diners. I don't know why my friends keep going to BWW, it sucks because I want to try new things but they don't.
>>
>>7759895

some combination of curry, lemongrass, mango, hotsauce or peppers are my favorite flavors

like others have said standard "buffalo" is super easy to make its just vinegar based hotsauce and melted butter

just mix together whatever you like and buy cheap chicken = win/win
>>
Sort of relevant, what are the cheapest cuts of chicken that aren't gizzard status?

I see chicken backs selling for 1.49 a package, are they any good?
>>
>>7759942

just buy a whole chicken for $7 and take a couple minutes to piece it out yourself
>>
>>7759922
>curry
>mango

we shouldn't get into politics here but I fucking hate red-dot indians and everything they do, including and especially their food. no thanks.
>>
>>7759949
>we shouldn't get into politics here
>I fucking hate red-dot indians and everything they do

Nice. What the fuck though, mangos are just a fruit, you are not endorsing Indians if you eat mangos. Same with curry but I'm sure you disagree.
>>
>>7759955
>including their food

I made it relevant.
>>
>>7759960
Great. That's pretty fucking retarded, how the fuck are mangos Indian food? Its a common fruit that you can buy without it ever being touched by an Indian.
>>
>>7759982

and grown all over the world in dozens of varieties..
>>
Bonesless wings are the way to go.

Parmesan garlic is good
medium is great
hot is great
honey bbq is good if you want a sweeter sauce
>>
>>7759982
>>7759984
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango

>native to south asia then distributed around world
>national fruit of India, Pakistan and phillippines
>national tree of Bangaladesh

we don't grow them in new england, nor do they grow them in regular england, nor do they grow in any similar climate. they are not grown all over the world, it is a tropical fruit, particularly a south/southeast asian and pacific island fruit, which originated in sanjay gupta pajeet-land.
>>
>>7758093
BWW is expensive as fuck what are you talking about. I can go to any neighborhood restaurant/pub and get 3x as many wings which have better flavor. And it's not even inundated with huge TV's and shit beer.

BWW is literally the worst restaurant chain in the United States.
>>
>>7760004
I agree. It's like douchebag central in there.
>>
>>7760004
BWW is incredible go fuck yourself

>his BWW doesn't serve local craft beer
>>
>>7760001

>its not grown in cold places so i wont eat it

enjoy your beats, onions, cabbage and potatoes then i guess
>>
>>7760004
>>7760008

>i dont like sports because i got picked on in school and im not very coordinated
>>
>>7760017
not what I said, but nice strawman. it's a native fruit of india and surrounding countries. it is an indian food. they don't eat a lot of mangoes in Texas or Saudi Arabia or Ecuador unless the people are eating at an indian or pacific-islander type restaurant.
>>
>>7760004
b-dubs had a very strong stock. at least for a while they did.

denny's is the worst restaurant chain in the United States.
>>
>>7760027
>it is an indian food. they don't eat a lot of mangoes in Texas

I don't know what its like in your shithole, but you can buy mangoes in basically any grocery store in the US, and we grow a lot of them here. I am done with your retarded ass whether you're trolling or not.

Not eating mangoes because a lot of them are grown in India is pure autism. They are one of the most common fruits and are probably mixed into a lot of shit you eat/drink regularly.
>>
>>7758077
This. Mango Habanero, when dipped in ranch, is GOAT.

Salt and Vinegar is a distant second.

Everything else is meh to shit.
>>
>>7760027

south america, atlantic and pacific island countries the world over all grow mangoes

south american mangoes are totally different than asian or indian mangoes

its probably the best fruit on earth
>>
>>7760034
>one of the most common fruits

no they arent. they are one of the most commonly eaten fruits. take a guess why? (check which countries have over a billion people)

we have them around here in the section with the papaya and star fruit and those other random tropical fruits almost nobody wants.

I always check my ingredients because of food allergies. no, they are not in any of the foods I eat.

>thinking mangoes somehow are not an indian fruit.
>>
>>7760022
I do watch sports actually.
>>
>>7760046

>i like to watch sports but only on small tvs
>>
>>7760034
to be fair, you did kind of start this by suggesting curry sauce for wings...
>>
>>7760054

half the thread suggested curry sauce for wings. i am sorry your autism prevents you from enjoying nice things.
>>
>>7760045
>no they arent. they are one of the most commonly eaten fruits.

?????

In what way are American grown mangoes that I eat all the time Indian food?

You are so ass blasted about the fact that Indians commonly eat a food that you could enjoy that you won't even try them. You are literally retarded, not even memeing.
>>
>>7760054
Wasn't even me, I just ran with the mango thing because that is especially fucking retarded. Mangoes are grown everywhere
>>
>>7760061
>curry
>nice things

hahahahahahaha no.

>autism meme.
>>
>>7760063
I've tried mangoes. they are fucking gross.
>>
>>7760076
see, someone else agrees with me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160607-233305.png (644KB, 2560x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607-233305.png
644KB, 2560x1800px
>>7760081
pic related.
>>
File: gg.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>7760076
>>7760081

i am a massive faggot
>>
Their chipotle bbq dry rub is really good.
>>
>>7760089
that's ok. here in america you will be accepted for your homosexuality. unlike in india...
>>
>>7760100

in india i can gang rape attractive women in public with no repercussions though
>>
>>7760102
another reason india is such a shitty place.
>>
>>7758360
wing stop cajun>anything at bdubs
>>
Boneless>wings
Fite me faggots
>>
>>7760635
Wings>Boneless
FTFY
>>
>>7758063
Spicy garlic > honey bbq > garlic parmesan > hot bbq

Those are the only sauces I've had.
>>
>>7760635
Obviously.

Bone-in chicken is for blacks and poor people.
>>
>>7760635
That's common sense. Especially when drinking.
>>
>>7758063
mango habenero asian zing or carribean jerk have the best flavors. I don't get how people eat shit like Garlic Parmesan or whatever.
>>
>>7760103
I see what you did there
>>
>>7758063

Homemade using their sauce. That's what we've been doing lately.

But I like their regular sauce and their honey bbq is really good too if you don't like spicy.

>>7758093

Best wings I've ever had are in this little bar/tavern in my college town though.
>>
>>7758360

Yeah Wing Stop is the best for to-go wings or if you just want to focus on wings. BDUBS tries to please everyone and has too big a menu.

Wing stop is just for wings and it shows. They are slow as fuck though.
>>
>>7759847

I kek'd.
>>
Asian Zing, Desert Heat, and Parmesan Garlic are my go-tos.
>>
>>7762254
wing stop sauce is way too...syrupy for me
>>
>>7758063
Well I'm going to tell you that a) wing night is the day before they get a shipment of wings in and b) you really could find better wings at a comparable price at a local joint if you're looking. A successful local will do wings better because they can't rely on a brand
>>
>>7760022
>imblying the douchebags that frequent Buffalo Wild Wings are the sports stars from high school
>>
>>7760068
Autism incarnate
>>
>>7760031
Fuck you, denny's is great.
>>
>>7758213
Well, boneless are pretty much chicken tendies.
>>
File: 8616f0c10eb80e3fb4be1477a111862e.jpg (209KB, 700x2612px) Image search: [Google]
8616f0c10eb80e3fb4be1477a111862e.jpg
209KB, 700x2612px
>>
Buffalo Joe's is better than anything else so fwyh
>>
>>7759359
fucking this. what is it with people on this board so eager to shill for fast food?
>>
>>7765163

Because most of the board is used to a very low standard of food.
>>
>>7760635
>boneless chicken
Are you a 9 year old?
>>
>>7765140
do these tgaste legit
>>
>>7765566
The Parmesan garlic came out pretty good. Made a lot of wings and didn't have to pay an insane amount of money for wings, but haven't tried the other ones.
>>
Just had boneless wings today from there, had blazin and mango, my stomach is making me pay for it now.
>>
>>7765326
>eating bones
Are you a dog?
>>
>>7762343
this exactly senpai
>>
>>7766059
Your asshole will be feeling it more tomorrow
>>
I think BWW is fine, not amazing but an average place to hang out, but it's gotten a lot more expensive. I only go there if I get a gift card or if for some reason I'm near one for 50 cent wing night.

Also, no matter what kind of wings I get there, I have absolutely AWFUL shits the next day. Like intestinal cramping watery shits. I don't know what it is.
>>
>>7766111
grease

drink water and that doesn't happe n
>>
medium wings with ranch, best wings no question
>>
>>7758360
nah
but wingstop does have dank ass fries
>>
>>7759864
Frank's red hot + red devil + butter
>>
>>7760027
Wtf are you talking about, I'm from Arizona and grew up around a lot of Hispanics. They are always eating mangos, and when I go to the beach outside of LA, Mexicans are there selling mango spears. I mean I'd never be ignorant enough to call a mango a Mexican fruit, but they're definitely not exclusive to Indian cuisine
>>
>>7766335
I'm that guy. I've been trying to find wing sauce recipes (in the time since that post) using google and they all seem to start with frank's red hot and butter. even those food blogs where they tell their life story before posting the recipe.
they're all some variation of "this is my favorite homemade wing sauce that (insert seven paragraphs about their friends and family and memories of buffalo wings). here is my special secret homemade recipe:

>franks red hot sauce
>butter"

I want to find some different recipes to try using fresh, basic ingredients (besides curry. fuck off with that, it has no place in a wing sauce.)
>>
>>7766362
I was shitfaced after hiking all day when I got into that argument.

I saw way too many indian people on my hike (at least 5 groups of 10, which is too large of a hiking group of any kind of people imo, when I normally will only see 2 or 3 groups total and they're always white people, I don't want to get too much into the context here, but my group literally changed up our itinerary because we saw one single group of over 20 red dot people starting down the trail we were planning), they pretty much ruined my plans for that day and I couldn't get past that. when the first response I got for my request for wing sauce recipes was a curry sauce I lost my shit.

I admit, a lot of that was just shitposting and venting. mangoes are fine as a fruit, but curry sauce on wings is not, and I stand by that.
>>
I get fried chicken wing at Chinese restaurants and cover them bitches in sauce.
Way more food than the price of bdubs, any pizza chain, wingstop, quaker stake, buffalo
>>
File: Confused_baby[1].jpg (133KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
Confused_baby[1].jpg
133KB, 425x282px
>>7766400
>curry sauce on wings isn't okay because i couldn't be in a small hiking group without other people around
>gets drunk and starts arguing with people
you have issues my man. you're also racist.
>>
>>7767287
Curry sauce on wings is wrong on so many levels, dude. Whe someone asks for a buffalo wing sauce recipe it's just idiotic to suggest something with curry, mangos and lemongrass in it. It's understandable why someone would get frustrated with that.

Its almost as annoying as those goza shitposters.
>>
>>7767287
sounds like you don't belong here.

I recommend this place for you:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cooking
>>
>>7767287
>my man
>ur raciss

And worst of all, you eat curry. You have to go back.
Id change plans too if I saw 20+ pajeets in a place I wanted to go, especially if I had women folk with me.
>>
>>7766368
While I can help you with a recipe that doesn't have Frank's, I'd just like to add that the reason they all have Frank's is that is what Anchor Bar used in the OG wings. Also the sauce is simple, Frank's butter, vinegar, then some other shit
>>
>>7767502
ok /pol/
shouldn't you be whining about Mexicans taking your job while posting fervently from your mother's basement?
>>
>>7767719
people go hiking to get away from crowds. One single group of over 20 people of any type pretty much ruins any hiking destination for everyone not in that group. most people understand this, but it sounds like those red dots didn't care to learn acceptable behavior. it shows a lack of respect for other people to crowd up a hiking area like that.

it's perfectly understandable to be frustrated with foreign people not understanding or respecting cultural norms like keeping wilderness areas natural and not suggesting curry sauce for buffalo wings.
>>
>>7758776
>they never put enough sauce on
>not asking for them extra wet

It's your own fucking fault.
>>
>>7767461
>Whe someone asks for a buffalo wing sauce recipe it's just idiotic to suggest something with curry, mangos and lemongrass in it.
I don't think anyone did this though
>>
>>7767492
This is the cooking board, it's not /pol/. If you're going to get triggered because someone doesn't make wings the same way every time with the same hot sauce coating, maybe you should go to tumblr.
>>
>>7767912
getting triggered by someone getting drunk and arguing here and being "racist" does not belong on 4chan. wing sauce was not what this shitpost >>7767287 is about.
>>
>>7767924
GLOBAL RULE #3
You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.

>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: ...racism

Getting drunk and arguing about stupid food related things like not supporting Indians by avoiding mangoes is completely retarded and belongs on /b/

Newfag
>>
>>7767932
thinking red dots are to be avoided is not racism, it's common sense.
>>
>>7767938
You are an insufferable anus
>>
>>7767941
ok, sanjay. youre free to think whatever you want.
>>
>>7766368

Go ahead and steep some red peppers in vinegar then
>>
>>7759847
>love BWW
>always order half mango habanero, half wild
>fuckingdelicious.jpg
>wake up next day with crippling stomach pain
>take huge fiery shit for the next hour
>feel better
>continue ordering same thing at BWW when I go

My bowels hate me for it, but I fucking love those wings.
>>
>>7760074
>I don't eat mangoes because they are pajeet food
>actually I don't eat mangoes because I don't like how they taste

You should stick with the reason that doesn't make you look like a fucking autist.
>>
>>7760635
Fuck off with your tendies.
>>
>>7768088
those two points are not exclusive. indian food is bad food.
>>
I never saw the appeal to wings, until I tried a local place that was pretty highly rated.

As long as the flavor and sauce are there, also the wing is a good quality, it ends up as something special.

I just never noticed I was eating shitty wings for most of my life before that point.
>>
>>7768971
>I just never noticed I was eating shitty wings for most of my life before that point.

Cool. Now realize that applies to probably 90% of the food you've been eating.
>>
>>7768095
You've never even had 'Indian' food.
>>
hooters has better wings
>>
>>7758360
The only issue is that the sauces are nearly tasteless. I like Hawaiian, ordered some garlic parmesan the other day it was just wings dusted with parmesan. Absolute trash
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.