[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recovering vegetarian here. Please forgive me but, given some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: -1.jpg (357KB, 851x564px) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
357KB, 851x564px
Recovering vegetarian here. Please forgive me but, given some ground beef and a regular kitchen, what do you do to make it the tastiest hamburger?

Last time I just kinda lazily shaped it into a patty and it fell apart. What's the secret?
>>
How about a nice dose of a bullet to your head, asshole
>>
>>7756149
Hmm, I'll try that. Thanks /ck/!!
>>
>>7756143
Add an egg to the raw beef and mix it all up, that should help
>>
>>7756149
How many grams of bullet is recommended for your recipe?

>>7756160
Lazily shape it into a burger and don't let it fall apart. Although I don't particular like him, he does burgers pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZuDMKXWU_E
>>
>>7756143
I have no idea what you did wrong, ground beef adheres to itself pretty well. An egg makes for fine meat glue if you're really struggling, other than that you only really need salt and pepper.
>>
cayenne pepper and cumin
>>
Are you using leaner beef? If so, add an egg like everyone else is suggesting. Also diced onion.
>>
You need to actually mix the beef more first, activate the natural binding. No need for an egg.

If you want, you can also add a blended onion to enhance the flavor. It's good shit
>>
>>7756143
I'm guessing the pan wasn't hot when you put the patty in. Need to make sure the pan/grill is good and hot (doesn't have to be screaming hot like with a steak) but it does need to start cooking immediately when you put it in the pan.

If that happens and the outside cooks quick enough, it'll hold together when you go to flip it.

ALSO. Salt it after it's in the pan, don't hit it with salt before. Other spices that don't draw out water are OK to work into the meat beforehand.
>>
>>7756149
Eat more soy, estrogen boy.
>>
make into a ball, smoosh flat on foil, salt/pepper/onion powder, under a broiler, cheese, on a toasted buttered bun, preferably with butter sauteed mushrooms and onion.

simple is best
>>
>>7756206
>large patty
holy fuck no large pucks of meat are the worst, thin burgers are better because they maintain the ideal hamburger proportions
>>
Some people don't like to do this, but I like adding an egg to the beef to keep it together. Adding some chopped green onion is also really nice. As for spices, you can do pretty much whatever you like. Salt and pepper with some generic herbs is always a safe bet.
>>
ball it up. smash it the fuck down, throw it on a hot pan or grill and dont fucking touch it, dont you dare smush it down with a spat, don't fucking touch it.
>>
>>7757410
you can ignore this fucker. its perfectly acceptable to smash a hamburger before it's started cooking much in the pan. once you pass a minute though, you don't really want to smash because once the meat cooks, you will push out the moisture for each smoosh
>>
mix in three eggs and a cup of breadcrumbs for every pound of beef

makes for a great consistency and texture
>>
>>7757419
refer to >>7756206

he touch that burger once other to flip it?

gtfo sud buster
>>
>>7757451
>video starts with
>burgers taste better if you kill the animal yourself
thats all I need to know you and the author of that video is a try hard who uses traditionalism as a shield against food criticism. uncooked meat can be pressed down to shape in a hot pan you fucking retard. why? because fucking science. the juices aren't going anywhere when it's not cooked.
>>
>>7757419
The first thing he says is to smash it as soon as it is put in the pan. What are you arguing against?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.