[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any food more plain and boring than a piece of bare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Steak.jpg (650KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Steak.jpg
650KB, 3264x2448px
is there any food more plain and boring than a piece of bare steak on a plate?

Why is it so common for people to eat steak for dinner by itself with a fork and knife theres no excitement its so chewy and boring to eat

You have to make a taco with steak or a philly cheese steak or something for steak to be fun and tasty

eating a steak alone is a waste of money
>>
>>7752750
chewy? depends on the cut and how done it is. a fillet mignon is not chewy, even cooked well done. a chuck steak is always chewy unless it's cooked to shit in some liquid. a ribeye or strip steak aren't chewy if cooked in the rare to medium range.

it's common for people to eat these steaks this way because they are good this way.
>>
You need plenty of ketchup for a proper steak
>>
>>7752766
>ketchup

why not just buy the cheapest shittiest beef from mcdonalds and eat your HFCS ketchup with that

dont buy a expensive
steak
>>
File: 1464300022954_r.jpg (109KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1464300022954_r.jpg
109KB, 1080x1920px
>>7752770
>dont buy a expensive
>steak
Who cares how someone eats their food as long as they pay for it.
If I want to buy some expensive steak and drown it in my own liquid shit and scarf it down whole, why the fuck should you care. Nigga you didn't buy it.
>>
>>7752869
>why the fuck should you care.
Why are you getting butthurt over advice on a cooking forum?
>>
>>7752886
That wasn't advice, that was a sperglord reaction to a shitpost.
Why are you literally retarded?
>>
>>7752770
Gotta cook that steak well done to eliminate food born illness and develop flavour. A well done steak with plenty of ketchup can't be beat.
>>
>>7752869

Because an overcooked steak is cooked improperly. Just like you would not want to eat, and you would not serve, undercooked chicken, or burnt spaghetti, so too is it unacceptable to eat an overdone steak.
>>
File: 1464884483774_r.jpg (105KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1464884483774_r.jpg
105KB, 1080x1920px
>>7753624
What? No one was talking about the doneness of any meat In these comments.
>>
>>7752762
>>
File: 1464979677058.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1464979677058.png
349KB, 757x632px
>>7753657

Well the point stands.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.