[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salad dressing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

Anybody know of a zero or very low calorie salad dressing?
>>
Vinegar, my man
>>
>>7724950
I guess, lol.
>>
>>7724950
Balsamic Vinaigrette
>>
>>7724941
Fresh lemon juice...

with olive oil if you can calorically afford it
>>
>>7724975
>olive oil
That's what I'm trying to avoid.
>>
>>7724979
Olive oil is good for you.
>>
>>7724983
Why?
>>
>>7724941
water and salt
>>
>>7724941

hotsauce + soysauce + salad + shake it in a bowl

maybe some lemon juice if you want. tons of flavor basically no calories.

you are welcome fatty
>>
>>7724941
for some reason the part of that picture that bothers me is that your thump has no muscles designed for chewing.
>>
>>7724941
>needing dressing for your salads

make a better salad, dumbass
>>
>>7725521
This.
>>
>>7725002
It's full of fats that you actually do need. I imagine if one ate a diet that was rich in olive oil but skipped on fattier meats and cheeses they wouldn't be tubby. There's a bunch of research on it though. Look it up
>>
>>7725589
The research is bullshit and sponsored by the olive oil industry. You don't "need" the MUFA in olive oil, what a joke. You need essential fatty acids, preferably in a certain ratio, which olive oil is comparatively low in. Olive oil is rich in omega-6 PUFAs which are inflammatory and which people are already getting way too many of. The only oil that can even attempt to claim acceptable effects on health is canola/rapeseed since its o3/o6 ratio is 1:4.

For a salad you'd still be better off just putting a small piece of fish there and skipping the oil

Olive oil does make people fat just like any other source of concentrated fat because a tablespoon of goo doesn't fill you up like a plate full of peas and spinach; doesn't translate to blood glucose therefore no transient oxidization and thermogenesis like you get with carbs and protein. It's a better idea to load your salad with refined sugar than oil
>>
>>7725627
Also linseed etc. but linseed is expensive and rarely used compared to canola
>>
>>7724983
Nothing to conclusively support that. Actual evidence of endothelial damage
>>
>>7725493
Intelasting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.