[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad brought me a garbage bag full of rhubarb. What should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: ass.jpg (240KB, 551x980px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
240KB, 551x980px
My dad brought me a garbage bag full of rhubarb. What should I do with this? I am at least going to make some jams/chutneys.
>>
crumble
>>
>>>/soc/
post bare feet, tops and soles, and i'll tell you
>>
File: Rhubarb Crumble.jpg (52KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Rhubarb Crumble.jpg
52KB, 620x413px
>>7724757
Good old British Rhubarb Crumble, look for a recipe online, it's not difficult.

For an interesting twist try adding a little Rosemary to it.
>>
>>7724757
>in a garbage bag
On the bright side, its already where it belongs
>>
Rhubarb pie is dank. You can add strawberry if you're into that too
>>
File: 10q_garrison_keillor_02.jpg (31KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
10q_garrison_keillor_02.jpg
31KB, 611x404px
>>7724757
>>
>>7724894
+1
>>7724757
Throw it away. It's not even good as a pie, or it's at least the worst part about the pie.
>>
boiled rhubarb
mmm, mouth numbingly good
>>
>>7724757
From the thumbnail that looks like Darth Vader Cthulu
>>
>>7724757

cool he already put it in a trash bag for you so all you have to do is throw it away
>>
>>7724757
Chutney and squash (as in a sweet drink).
Also, if you like crumbly pies you can make that.
>>
>>7724930
This is true. The two compliment each other really well. Don't be shy with the sugar though. Rubarb can get a little sour.
>>
>>7724757
Strawberry rhubarb pie
>>
>>7724757
eat the greens
>>
>>7726709
be sure to eat the leaves asap OP, as they dry up and lose flavor quickly.
>>
>>7724757
Use it as a side for hot wings with blue cheese dressing
>>
rhubarb crumble m8
>>
>>7726120
The Rhubarb Pie song got immediately stuck in my head, too....
>>
>>7724930
>>7726595

let's add strawberry and sugar to mask the rhubarb, then we'll pretend that rhubarb is actually good
>>
Are you the anon that posted a recipe with "rhubarb" in it earlier today? I thought I made it clear that rhubarb isn't a thing.
>>
ITT:
>waaaa waaaa not sugary enough waaaa
>>
Rhubarb soda.
>>
>>7726709
>>7726719
This.
The leaves are the tastiest part of the plant. Best eaten raw, or blended into a tasty smoothie.
>>
>>7724757
poast your feet!
>>
Rhubarb curd mate.

It's out of this world. With that much rhubarb you might want to make a pie or crumble.
>>
>>7724757
Cordial and/or wine
>>
you don't rub another man's rhubarb
>>
>>7726709
>>7726719
>>7728097
Raw rhubarb is poisonous.
>>
>>7729044
I thought that was just the leaves
>>
>>7724757
Either on the curb, you're dad knew what he was doing putting it in the trash can

Or

Wait until the next farmers market, dress like a farmer and rub some dirt on your face, then pawn it off as local, organic, and picked just this morning
>>
ATTENTION: OP MADE UP RHUBARB! ITS NOT A REAL INGREDIENT. DO NOT TRY TO FIND OR MAKE RECIPES INVOLVING RHUBARB.
>>
I'm in the process of making rhubarb wine.

Never had it before but I'm excited to try it.
>>
>>7729044
this is flalse i haf iten a lot of hrubharb as a kid and i eat them whol, all thing into mouth then tummy for yummy
I eated a lot of rhubabrb, raw or cookd, all is tasty

rhubarbr realy good, not poisson

you worng
>>
File: rhubarbsauce.png (247KB, 2280x1603px) Image search: [Google]
rhubarbsauce.png
247KB, 2280x1603px
>>
>>7729202
Rhubarb does not exist

You are obviously very confused
>>
http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-rhubarbstrawberry-streusel-bars-recipes-from-the-kitchn-202532
>>
>>7727615
>eeewwww I don't like sour things
>>
>>7729202
They have rhubarb in Somalia?
>>
>>7729797
Yes they do.
Retard.
>>
Grilled mackerel with rhubarb compote. Combination of oily and tart flavours.
>>
>>7729797
Yeah they call it khat.
>>
>>7729797
No. They say they do and they call it khat, but it IS NOT RHUBARB. THERE IS NO RHUBARB.
>>
>>7724757
>I thought that was Darth Vader cramming rhubarb into his mask.

>GENTLEMEN.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.