[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you eat pringles with? I usually get myself a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: spin_prod_115616801.jpg (245KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
spin_prod_115616801.jpg
245KB, 2000x2000px
What do you eat pringles with? I usually get myself a couple of cans, original and onion cream, and make a mix of mashed avocado with assorted vegs and herbs to dip in.

Shit is great.
>>
just eat em' plain
>>
I usually eat them plain and can only eat 1/7 of a can at a time or else my fucking prick of a father puffs up and has to act like a macho headcase and humiliate me.
>>
>>7721230
Just eat all but one chip and put an empty paper towel roll under it in the can
>>
>>7721230

>can only eat 1/7 of a can at a time or else my fucking prick of a father puffs up and has to act like a macho headcase and humiliate me

I'm picturing you as a 300 pound 20 something living in a trailer with your dad and sharing junk food bought with his food stamps, unable to have any privacy or sneak more than your share of the grub.
>>
>>7721230
I remember you. You were the homemade Pringles guy right?
>>
>>7721230
this is the worst new meme
>>
>>7721110

I haven't eaten a potato chip in about three years.
>>
File: youfailnerd.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
youfailnerd.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>7721110
i do not eat flavored chips with dip.
>>
>>7721110

The sour cream tortilla ones are really good. I eat them with a few cans of beer to wash the salt down. Can't beat it.
>>
>>7721230
I bet you're also that one asshole that left cheese in the toy department.
>>
>>7722483
>Just eat all but one chip and put an empty paper towel roll under it in the can
lol'd

>>7722603
>this is the worst new meme
I like how a thread that appeared once recently and is rarely referenced is now a "meme".
>>
>>7722609
Nice blog post
>>
>>7721110
> eats a couple cans at a time.
Just how fat is op?
>>
>>7723616
uuum im skinny as fuck. i dont do it every couple of days. the secret is eating healthy and correctly most of the time. if so the body is free and can take junk every once in a while if allowed the time to deal with it.
>>
I usually buy the sour creme and onion one and lick the powder off before eating them

and yes I feel pathetic while doing this but I'm a fucking sour creme addict
>>
>>7725842
>dat orality.

im sure an analyst would have fun with you.
>>
>>7721110
that actually sounds good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.