[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tb/ Taco Bell General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tracer.jpg (145KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tracer.jpg
145KB, 640x360px
Didn't see one up, so here it is.

TACO BELL GENERAL
Overwatch edition

>New eaters, start here
http://pastebin.com/tfwUsp4v

What have you guys ordered lately?

Favorite thing on the menu?

Mine is the Cheesy Gordita Crunch, it's fucking soft and crunchy at the same time. Shits so delicious.
>>
>>7719269

cheesy gordita crunch if I have like 10 dollars to waste on tacobell
>>
>>7719269
I have no idea why, but I'm fucking addicted to Meximelts. I could fucking live off those things.
>>
My taco bell is getting renovated but I was out in an area today that also had a taco bell, it's quality was sub par compared to my taco bell and my craving was not filled by the $5 craving box.
>>
how long until the $1 burrito things go away they're pretty good for what you get out of it
>>
How big are those burritos in the new $5 deals?
I'm tempted but I keep expecting to get two pathetic tacos and a loaded griller-sized burrito.
>>
>>7719332
It's a burrito supreme
>>
Damn I used to feast once a week on this pristine order:

Mexican Pizza
Chicken Quesadilla
Smothered Burrito - no sour cream

"Sauces with that playboy?" Haha no thanks, I don't do drive-thru. Daddy orders inside and takes as much sauce as my sweaty hand can grab.

Drive that shit home in the trunk of my car and slink into the house. Turn lamp on (baseball cap over the top to reduce light). Everyone asleep. Turn on TV--->volume to 10--->Netflix--->subtitles--->and feast the feast of the damned
>>
Fuck off with this shit, this doesn't need to be a general.
>>
>>7719347
Who gave you permission to post in MY thread?
>>
>>7719329
It'll probably be a while. they had 89 and 79 cent burritos for years and they upped it like a year or so ago.
>>
Beefy Frito Burrito - best dollar menu item in all of fast food.
>>
grilled stuft or bust

Why pick and choose when you can get everything in a single item?
>>
File: 0528160031_HDR-1.jpg (835KB, 1889x2647px) Image search: [Google]
0528160031_HDR-1.jpg
835KB, 1889x2647px
Nearly 1 am and I'm ready for the neet shut in dream feast. For just under $7 with tax this is a lot of food. I got the crave box and the cheesy beef burrito that I saw shilled here in the last thread. Kick start of course since Baja blast is too sweet
>>
>>7719269
>general
die a million painful deaths
>>
>>7720535
I actually use the windows just to change between windows. I got it used for $70 in person so it's alright. I would have preferred an ultra classic if I went uni comp since desk space could be better.

I do like blues but the space bar is what is miles ahead of anything else
>>
Supreme Double Decker Taco Master Race
>>
I want to fuck tracer.
>>
>>7720849
My nigga
>>
File: IMAG0086.jpg (853KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0086.jpg
853KB, 3264x1836px
ITS BACK!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.