[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"food" for nu-male beta cuckolds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (16KB, 330x153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 330x153px
"food" for nu-male beta cuckolds
>>
>>7673049
>the manchild doesn't like vegetables
>>
>>7673049
le real man eat bacon meme :^)
>>
>>7673049
If that's all you eat, maybe. Only fanatical vegans say you should eat nothing but raw vegetables though.
>>
File: water.jpg (65KB, 980x600px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
65KB, 980x600px
>>7673049
>"Yes I'll just have a glass of water with a celery stick please"
>>
>>7673049
fucking fatsoes polluting the board
>>
File: 1405528291247.png (12KB, 213x184px) Image search: [Google]
1405528291247.png
12KB, 213x184px
>tfw eating lots of salad so your butt is clean for your bf
:3
>>
>>7673049
>Buzzwords
>>
>>7673053
How are you going to insult someone for something that they have no control over. I fucking wish I liked vegetables, it would make life so much easier.
>>
>>7673049
>"food"
>nu-male
>beta
>cuck
Please fuck off back to whatever shit board you came from and take your buzzwords with you.
>>
>>7673049
Fuck off. I'm a proud white man, so I take care of my body. Junk food is for untermenschen.
>>
>>7673198
How to enjoy vegtibles
>Try lots of different recipes until you find one you like
or
>Don't be child and eat them until you acquire a taste for them
>>
>>7673219
though that logic if I'm not gay I can
>suck lots of different cocks until i find one I like
or
>Not be a child and suck cocks until I enjoy it.
>>
>>7673228
Basically, now become the dick vacuum you were meant to be anon
>>
>>7673049
Go back to /v/
>>
>>7673049
>le IM A MAN IM A MAN DID I TELL YOU IM A MAN LOL LET ME PROVE IM A MAN BY TELLING YOU WHAT FOODS MAKE YOU NOT A MAN YOU UN-MAN MAN ILL FUCK YOUR GF WITH MY 1 PARSEC LONG AND WIDE MAN MEAT MAN meme

Not even a big salad by itself eater, but this is getting ridiculous now. Fuck /pol/ for their deep obsession for some obscure fetish that they turned into one of the most annoying maymays ever. And fuck twitter radical feminists that helped cause if not caused this ass-on-head backlash against them in the form of insecure 20-somethings that beat there chest and keyboards with rambling insults on Twitter, FB, and 4chins at anyone who likes something they don't like. Gender politics is the worst thing to have ever been spawned because no matter what side you're on you'll have some male or female shitlord who has nothing but passive-aggressive bitching towards you. Eat a dick and die of red-meat induced cancer of the everything because of your shitty eating habits in the name of memery.

t. a trolled person
>>
Lots of butthurt nu-males ITT
>>
>>7673228
>Imagine being so fat you compare eating food to sucking dicks
>>
>>7673285
that's not how you pronounce it

reeeeee
>>
>>7673280
He didn't do that though,he compared sexual preference to cuisinial preference.
>>
>not exclusively consuming McDonald's scrumptious tendies, hot, fresh fries, and a large Coca-Cola™

*tips double chin*
>>
>>7673285
it's keen-wa
>>
>>7673198
You're a literal infant if you don't like vegetables. How do you not crave the taste of onion with something? Or the satisfying crunch of a pepper?
>>
>>7673329
McDonalds does not serve tendies
>>
>>7673208
Found the butthurt numale
>>
>>7673356
Did they get rid of the chicken selects again?
>>
Bacon is pretty much the quintessential nu-male food
>>
>>7673395
Checking the website they apparently still do but the McDicks near me doesn't have them
>>
File: 1420031461118.jpg (303KB, 795x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1420031461118.jpg
303KB, 795x1192px
>>7673240
Nu-male BTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (364KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 1680x1050px
>>
>classic image.jpg
>>
File: Brioche.jpg (184KB, 909x784px) Image search: [Google]
Brioche.jpg
184KB, 909x784px
>>
>>7673251
how did you get so ass blasted by a guy associating salad with queerbait wimps? what happened to you man? were all just having a laugh at the fact that many little cucks who let the world walk all over them do silly things, like being proud that they eat fucking vegetables. get a grip senpai.
>>
>>7673049
It's time for image.jpg's new line of shitposting!
>>
>>7673285
Yeah, quinoa is fucking godawful
>>
>>7673341
They taste overpowered and ruin the flavor of food.
>>
>>7674008
>The White Palate: The Post
>>
>>7674018
Not his fault you chose the shittiest vegetables.

Onion in particular can fuck up your food in short order.
>>
itt: nu-males

bet you fags wear skinny jeans, drink organic green tea and listen to Japanther or some faggy emo band.
>>
>>7674002
There's this one place right next to my Muay Thai gym, one of those healthy places that does wraps and salads and various rice and noodle bowls. I eat there sometimes because it's healthy, surprisingly cheap for a gimmicky health food place, and I get fucking hungry after Muay Thai.

Anyway, they do a teriyaki bowl that's actually pretty good, I'd usually get it with rice, but once they were out of rice for whatever reason, so I got quinoa. It was actually better than the rice.

Literally the only dish I've ever had where quinoa was good. Other than that, never touch the stuff.
>>
>>7673049
>>7674027
>A hipster is fucking the girl I like and I'm mad!
>>
I already know this is bait, but isn't it backwards?

Nu-males are obsessed with bacon to an unhealthy degree, not salad.
>>
>>7674227
ya nu-male food is reactionary and unhealthy like huge amounts of bacon, weird orders at mcdonalds with ironic names(mcgangbang) and junk food
>>
>>7675022
So a whole foods vegan can't be nu-male?
>>
>>7675027
Nu-male foods can be anything you want them to be, anon.
>>
grass fed beef and craft beer
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.