[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulk cooking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_11574-images(2)-1820807907.jpg (17KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11574-images(2)-1820807907.jpg
17KB, 228x221px
I like cooking, but have no to time for it on the weekdays (kids, biz, etc). The wife and i (mostly me) prepare 3 months or so of freezer dinners in one weekend. Looking for thoughts on recipes. Summer coming up so corn chowder, chili, and zuppa toscana, maybe tom kha guy. Need finger food ideas for the kids that doesnt get freezer burnt to shit. Picking up all the food from restaurant depot tomorrow.
>>
>>7670220
Literally anything and seal it with a foodsaver.
>>
frozen meatballs are good, you can make chicken tendies at home

also fresh food is infinitely better than frozen and you should feel horrendous for the shit you're feeding your crotchfruit
>>
>>7670231
Better than pre-prepared food. The wife and i both work full time and neither of us would stop just to make a "fresh" meal on the weekdays. I'll take 150k+ over pride in my food.
>>
>>7670224
Have one and we usually do.
>>
What kind of restaurant do you work in, and what do you do?
>>
>>7670251
No restaurant. Low-volt electrical biz. Business license works for r depot regardless of business type.
>>
>>7670260

>business license works for r depot

Neat. I had no idea.

Recently moved out of RD territory and don't have anything like it now.
>>
>>7670267
Cash and carry? Costco business?
>>
>>7670285

Costco/Sam's Club is shit compared to Restaurant Depot.
>>
>>7670310
Meh, eggs are actually cheaper at Costco. I try to run the numbers occasionally to make sure the drive is worth it. We go through 5 dozen a week, so it adds up.
>>
>>7670323

They sell flats of eggs at Costco?

I haven't been there in years, and SC doesn't sell flats. A flat from RD was always cheaper than an 18 carton from Stop and Shop.

One of the things I miss most, to be honest, was that they were the only place that sold cartons of pasteurized egg yolks, which I used like a madman.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.