[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... Do you guys eat the skin? I eat the skin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: salmon.jpg (57KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
salmon.jpg
57KB, 780x438px
So...

Do you guys eat the skin?

I eat the skin.
>>
>>7652087
only if its crunchy.
>>
Only if it's not farmed.
To many parasites in farmed salmon
>>
Yes. The skin is good.
>>
>>7652087
Aw yea, mostly cause I'm too lazy to cut it
>>
Absolutely, when hot. About 40% when leftover.
>>
File: Kim-and-Kanye.jpg (42KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-and-Kanye.jpg
42KB, 615x409px
>there are people who don't eat the skin
>>
Alaskan fisherman here and the skin has loads of parasites even when caught wild you pretentious faggots
>>
>>7653113
Parasites that can survive cooking?
>>
>>7653122
This is relevant to my interests
>>
Yes the skin is great
so crispy
>>
>>7653113
Listen to this fag! He knows his shit.
I only eat farmed salmon. Much better for the environment than those "Alaskan fishermen" raping the oceans
>>
>>7653122
>>7653154
I eat the skins all the time and I don't have worms or ever get the shits.
>>
>>7653174
>put tens of thousands of salmon into a crowded pen
>creating a concentrated stew of feces and food leavning
>because of concentration, disease and parasites are out in force
>rainstorm hits
>water rises
>these shit covered and disease riddled fuckers escape and fuck the surrounding waters with their parasites and ejaculating all over the eggs of unsheltered salmon
You must be Yuropoor if you support shitty mudskin fish this hard.
>>
Actually farmed fish is safer and has less parasites than wild fish. Game for example always has parasites whereas in farmed meat they are controlled with medicine.
>>
>>7652090

what this guy said, it needs to be crispy

can't eat it if it's even a bit soggy
>>
If cooked right the grey fats should separate from the skin. the skin isn't really needed, it's that delicious fat that is where it's at. As far as I know the skin is just like seaweed.
>>
Sometimes I pull on it so hard, I rip the skin.
>>
>>7653710

The skin is goddamn delicious when fried (or broiled) so that it gets crispy. It's not so nice when it's soggy and limp.
>>
>>7653910
a girl did that to me once
>>
Salmon skin hand roll (sushi). I like mine with cream cheese, eel sauce, cucumber, scallion, salmon roe.

Divine.
>>
>>7653910

use lubricant or lotion next time
>>
>>7653913
>>7653921
It is, of course, fried til crispy when used in sushi.
>>
>>7653122
I think what he meant was farmed salmon isnt gonna kill you any more than wild salmon is
>>
>>7653910
Fuck, beat me to it.
>>
I eat the skin and people give me shit for it
>>
>>7654669
All my asian friends consider skin best part, I think it's packed with nutrients as well. If you enjoy it go for it, don't worry about plebs opinion.
>>
>>7654851
Oh I don't care, I just find it funny people are so grossed out by it. While nobody complains about eating crusty chicken skin.
>>
>>7652120
Bullshit.

I'm a salmon farmer from Scotland.
What parasites are in farmed salmon?
>>
File: 1461722497679.jpg (38KB, 567x523px) Image search: [Google]
1461722497679.jpg
38KB, 567x523px
>>7652087
My daddy taught me not to eat the skin by using someone else's mouth.
>>
>>7657358
Can you show me?
>>
>>7652120
>WILD SALMON IS PARASITE FREE

uh yea... btw, there's a brain parasite in you right now
>>
>>7657607
>FARMED SALMON IS HEALTHIER THAN WILD CUZ NO PARASITES!
guess you would need a brain first before you could get a parasite in it.
>>
>>7657354
None. After you stuff them with medicine and antibiotics.
Big surprise parasites occur in nature naturally
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.