[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Coke/Cola-like drinks meant to be drank with lots of ice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1423599804231.png (824KB, 901x810px) Image search: [Google]
1423599804231.png
824KB, 901x810px
Are Coke/Cola-like drinks meant to be drank with lots of ice? Coca-Cola website says the drink should be drank at 2 degrees celsius. I tried doing this with a can of coke and I couldn't get the same tastily feeling I mix it in with ice. The can can't be too cold as well or else it won't mix in well with the ice. I like keeping the Cans at around 4-6 degrees celsius then mixing it in with ice.
>>
>>7637285
I personally like to boil my cola and mix it with milk
>>
>>7637288
>>7637285
But I also like it cold, I don't know what temperature, just refrigerated
>>
I like to drink coke warm out of the can.
>>
>>7637285
Ice does not only cool the coke, it also waters it down. So of course it tastes different. Considering how syrupy and sweet coca cola is, it is probably a sign of health and good taste that you only enjoy it watered down with ice.
>>
>>7637310
this
when will the world catch up to warm soda drinkers
>>
>>7637341
I do think I generally like a slightly watered down coke
>>
>>7637285
I like mine watered down, so a lot of small ice works for me.
>>
>>7637285
There are certain locations near me that add more syrup into the coca cola mix so when it's watered down with ice its like drinking gods tears. Only 5 locations out of 245 do it near me but it's so worth it.

Cans can't get that nice ice coke flavor nor bottles
>>
>>7637285
Does the autism counselor send all you stupid fucks here to ck, or 4chan in general ?
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
>>7639132
Holy shot thank you I came to ck a couple months ago, and couldn't believe how fucking autistic the people are here, the worst i seen is the one thread about electric and gas stoves like holy fucking shit!!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.