[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever stolen a squeeze bottle from a restaurant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Have you ever stolen a squeeze bottle from a restaurant?
>>
yeah, from a kebab shop, was ketchup and looked like one in your picture OP
>>
I read about how some guy's friend stole the white sauce from Halal Guys.
>>
Homeless people constantly steal hot sauce bottles from my local drive-in burger place, so they give you the bottle without the lid.

I doubt that this would actually stop homeless people.
>>
File: tree king.png (109KB, 286x229px) Image search: [Google]
tree king.png
109KB, 286x229px
My dad used to make me steal malt vinegar from Long John Silver. I never wanted to because it was so degrading.

Needless to say I am here now.
>>
>>7599428

I once stole a bottle of hot sauce from a pizzeria when I was drunk.
>>
>>7599425
i'd do terrible things for that stuff. throw in the red sauce as well
>>
>>7599415
MN, I wish I had a hot dog
>>
>>7599428

I never liked the word "homeless people". Its not accurate enough. Anyone can be 'homeless'. decent people aren't generally homeless very long if they happen to end up homeless at some point in their life. Bums can be perpetually homeless. Bums like to take shit. Bums generally are annoying with their constant begging for cash because they aren't going to work. Just call them what they are -- bums.
>>
>>7599433
Your dad sounds pretty awful, no offence.
>>
>>7599542
Fine. Bums are the reason why I spilled hot sauce on my car console.

Also clumsiness, but I wouldn't have had a problem if I was allowed to put a lid on my hotsauce.

Keller's is still great, though! If you're ever at the Northwest Highway location, get the triple-decker ham steak and grilled cheese sandwich.
>>
my flatmate stole that cheese-parsley-shaker-thing from pizza hut once, and it was a terrible thing to eat at home because the stuff sucks so bad, it really ruins everything you put it on.
>>
Not from a restaurant, but I have taken them from my school's dining commons before.
>>
Irish pubs are the best sauce stealing location. everybody is drunk and they have different bottles on every table.
>>
Unrelated but
>order cheap sushi once in a while
>actually order 60 pieces and eat it for two days
>it comes with 6 soy sauces but I only use 4
>order Chinese once
>tell mom to ask for a soy sauce, it costs 50 cents
>mom tells me there are packages of soy sauce in the fridge
>tell mom to order more anyways
>mom takes the order and hides an old soy sauce in the bag instead of ordering new one
>grab big plate of delicious fried rice and put a lot of soy sauce on it
>mkx it, take a bite and the fucking soy sauce was rotten
>>
Yep, just once. There's a mexican food place here that has the best fucking chile based salsa, and they keep squeeze bottles of it on the table, and I stealthily took one once to try and reverse engineer it, but my fucking family ate it all before I could figure it all out. Guess I'll have to try and nab another bottle one of these days.
>>
>>7599542
Bums or Hobos.
My spouse's great grandfather was an actual hobo who left his family to ride the rails back in the 1910s-20s. He'd show back up every year or so, usually bringing some kind of preserved meat like a whole salami or something like that, knock his wife up, and leave again. Weird shit.
>>
>>7599425
Ha that was me, a different friend of mine and I were super drunk and stole glass heinz ketchup bottles from a diner in queens and smashed them all outside in front of the place too
>>
>>7599815
Nice

Me and me droogs used to steal dozens of Taco Bell hot sauce backs and lay them out in lines at the drive thru. Cars would drive over them and it was impressive how far the hot sauce would shoot up and make a mess of the vehicles.

Sometimes we would pinch the top of the packets, twist them until the contents were under a lot of pressure, and then hurl them at the middle cars stuck in the drive through.

It was great.
>>
>>7599841
Ha i used to do that twisted packet shit in middle school all the time. Sneak those all over the place in peoples shoes shit like that
>>
>>7599584
or you could just ask to the recipe, and not be a nigger
>>
>>7599870
Do you really think I didn't do that first? They don't give out recipes, NIGGER.
>>
The local restaurant supply store sells them for like $1.50 a pop so I just picked them up there
>>
No. I'm not poor or non-white.
>>
Only thing I ever stole from a restaurant was a couple dipping trays shaped like sea shells
>>
File: 1455986465691.jpg (8KB, 208x147px) Image search: [Google]
1455986465691.jpg
8KB, 208x147px
>>7599433
kek
>>
You can get them for $1 at the dollar store. So no.
>>
>>7599425
who hasn't done that while drunk??
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.