[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the consensus on Chick-fil-A?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 16

File: Chick-Fil-A-Logo.jpg (103KB, 564x277px) Image search: [Google]
Chick-Fil-A-Logo.jpg
103KB, 564x277px
What is the consensus on Chick-fil-A?
>>
Best fast food strawberry shakes. Everything else is passable.
>>
File: clue.gif (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
clue.gif
19KB, 400x300px
Chickfila>Zaxby's>Raising Canes>Bojangles>>>>>popeyes>kfc
>>
>>7596291
>What is the consensus on Chick-fil-A?

their chicken soup is inedibly salty
>>
Pretty good chicken sandwiches. But there are only like 2 in my state.
>>
>>7596291
One of my top 3 fast food joints. It has the best customer service, and delicious food.
>>7596306
>getting soup at Chik Fil A
>>7596314
>tfw Atlanta
>tfw Chik Fil A on every corner
>>
>>7596301
Zaxbys is a fucking rip off.
>>
>>7596336
Moved back to NY a few years ago, but the one thing I miss about the south? Zaxby's. That shit was delicious. Could you tell me what it rips off, because I would love anything close to that?
>>
>>7596414
Not him, but they drastically downsized their portions while still charging high prices. I mean, they give you 3 tenders, but all total, it's barely as much meat as one normal tendie would be. Their fries are soggy turds, too.
>>
>>7596291
Ordered a chicken sandwich with lettuce and mayo. Completely underwhelming.

Now Checkers, THAT'S a good chicken sandwich. Hell, everything's good there.
>>
Fascist faggots that rape the shit out religious folk because "muh rezpect for Sunday"
>>
>>7596894
>spotted the libcuck
>>
>>7596900

>gays not welcome. Cheaters, child molesters, pedophiles , murderers, rapists, alcaholics, and swearers welcome as long as you go to church.
>>
>>7596291

Pretty great. I don't much like their waffle fries though, they either put too much salt on them or they taste like they've been sitting out for the entire day under a heat lamp.
>>
Top 5 best fast food chains in the South, objectively.

Taste good and is less bad for you than any other fried chicken chain
>>
>>7596914
Now Jimmy, just show us on the doll where exactly the evil chicken man touched you.
>>
>>7596923

Tell your pastor I know what's on his laptop.
>>
>>7596414
>>7596879

Basically. 3 tenders the size of what you would consider a nugget and a palmful of soggy fries for $8
>>
>>7596414
I tried zaxbys when travelling in Alabama, it was OK but not that good. Same with Cane's even though we have one now. It's good, not THAT good. Chick fil A is by far the best fast food chicken, I think their local success proves it.

>get chik fil a a long time ago
>eternally busy
>quality never drops, customer never stops coming
>recently we get this mythical Raisin Canes
>talk of the town
>they have a huge opening
>everyone goes and goes again and again
>hardly any line at chick fil a
>2-3 months pass, hype dies down
>people start going back to chick fil a
>these days chick fil a is back to being extremely busy, no lines at Raisin Canes
>the people have spoken
>that canes will most likely go under

It's a shame because I like both but chick fil a just dominates, I don't know how you can compete.
>>
>>7596914
At least the others know that they did wrong.
>>
It was better before the timeline distortion changed the name from Chic-fil-a
>>
>>7596946
A pirated copy of Passion of the Christ?
>>
Bretty gud, but overpriced for what you get
>>
>>7596291

the only people that dislike it are militant demotards and faggots
>>
>>7596301
>Raising Canes better than popeyes
The sauce is the only decent thing about that place, well aside from the bread.
other than that their chicken isn't anything noteworthy.
>>
>>7596336
is it? i could try this chickafaggotry you homohaters are so gung ho about and not have to shovel pocket change at genocidal maniacs?
>>
>>7596291

their iced coffee is actually pretty good
>>
>>7597882
you forgot homosexuals and our sympathizers who don't genuinely believe we should be put in a barrel and mowed down with a SAW.
or people who genuinely believe creationism does not belong in science classrooms.
or people who don't want a state religion.
The people the ceo donates to are fucking wack jobs that make most conservitards look normal.
>>
the chicken is high quality. the staff are usually white and very nice. what's not to like?
>>
>>7597866
youre on crack.

12 piece nuggets (actual legit chicken breast nuggets), waffle fries and a drink costs 7.50

breakfast combo of a chicken biscuit, hash browns and a drink costs like $4.00
>>
>>7597977

You don't consider that overpriced, anon? That would cost less than $2 to make yourself.
>>
>>7597977
>>actual legit chicken breast nuggets
mcdonalds does that too fast food cuck.
>>
>>7597980
We are discussing restaurants, not survivalism. In terms of prepared food Chik-Fil-A is a good price.
>>
>>7597980
no shit youre paying for someone else to make it for you
>>
>>7597980

eh
its slightly higher than the average fast food place combo but the food is also slightly better than the average fast food place too so...
>>
>>7596291
Its ok.
I know a few other places to get chicken strips in my area better than the ones at Chick-fil-ahhh.
>>
>>7596301
popeyes's is GOAT fuck you
>>
>>7596291
Damned good fast food.
Damned good policies.
>>
>>7598022
>popeyes's is GOAT fuck you
Bojangles is also Goat
>>
Top tier southern fast food/fast casual rankings
Burger joint: Whataburger
Chicken: Chickfila
Texmex: ???
BBQ: ???

>>7597898
literally nobody but ess jay dubyas cared about what the CEO did with his own money faggot.
>>
>>7598103
>>durr ur just sjw
no, plenty of people get their assholes in a twist when you donate to organizations that want to kill you and or your friends and family.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x539px
>>7596923
>evil chicken man
I keked
>>
>>7598022
Everytime I eat there, my shit smells just like the food I ate.

That can't be good
>>
>>7597898
>$11 chicken sandwich
>$5 lemonade

wew
>>
>>7598114
God damn, there are so many awesome and better meals I could buy from restaurants for 16 dollars, and shit is already overpriced here.
>>
>>7598148
>>7598114
>>expecting a frosty to be cheap
>>expecting a double burger to be cheap at a sit down restaurant.

I wouldn't buy it either but you guys don't know how restaurants work if you are expecting much more than this.
>>
>>7598111
that doesn't mean anything you dumbass.
>>
>>7598154
You clearly haven't been to many restaurants.
>>
>>7598157
means the food smells like shit
>>
>>7598164
>caring about smell and not taste

wew lad
>>
>>7598163
a good burger at a decent restaurant should be around 8-13 dollars
>>
>>7598185
McDonald's McDouble is only 1.49
>>
>>7598188
your mom is only 1.49
>>
boring

doesn't taste markedly better than wendy's desu

really freaks me out how people rave about their lemonade when it is literally just homemade lemonade

line at the one near me is always a mile-long because whitey's scared of eating anywhere else
>>
imo you aren't allowed to bitch about flyovers if you really like cfa
>>
>>7598188

But that's not a "good burger", nor is McD's a "decent restaurant".
>>
>>7598227
>literally just homemade lemonade

Yep. Which is rare in fast food places, most just have the shitty syrup concentrate stuff in the soda machine.
>>
>>7598227
>>7598236
>homemade lemonade
>enough sugar to send 10 diabetics into shock
>>
>>7598178
>eating something that smells unpleasant
Now I know why people eat american cheese
>>
>>7598227

how can you even make lemonade that is better than homemade though?

its like how can you make orange juice better than just taking an orange and squeezing it right there
what else could there possibly be to it?
>>
>>7597970
>the staff are usually white
kek

i do wonder, tho, why this is? i mean, i doubt they pay significantly more than any other fast food places, and just from observation they have a SIGNIFICANTLY different racial distribution of employees. makes me wonder if they are only hiring christfags or blacks they think are 'oreos'.
>>
Awesome breakfast menu, waffle fries, milkshakes, ice cream, dipping sauces. Good chicken nuggets/tendies, and the grilled chicken nuggets/tendies are actually very good, too. Spicy chick-fil-a sandwich is better than the regular sandwich. Coleslaw was pretty good, too. Iced tea and lemonade is also good if water isn't your thing.

I also happened to grow up on Zaxby's, Bojangles, KFC, and Popeyes to a degree (I have lived in the Southeast US all my life). It's unfair to compare all these establishments to each other because they each do their own thing very well with chicken in unique ways. However, if someone asked me if I wanted to eat "chicken," I'd pick Popeyes because I personally like it the best!
>>
>>7598316

I don't know Mexicans tend to be pretty Christian on average
>>
>>7598293
>what else could there possibly be to it?

Better quality fruit. e.g. you could use meyer lemons instead of the normal kind.
>>
It's my favorite fast food place. Around me it's all white high schoolers working the place. They're polite and well spoken and customer service is their top priority.

Wendys is Mexicans who fuck your order up. Mcdonalds and BK are blacks who are slow as shit, don't clean the restaurant, and are just rude.
>>
>>7598342
Catholic ain't Christian.

You worship a man in the Vatican , not the lord
>>
>>7598367
Protestants are heretics and literally just make shit up

burn in hell
>mormons
>>
>>7598367

are Mexican's primarily catholic?

I didn't even know that honestly
>>
>>7598374
Yes, they are.
>>
>>7596291

I'll never eat their its conservitard racists
>>
>>7598382
feel the bern XDD
>>
>>7598316
>i do wonder, tho, why this is?

The managers tend to be white and working for a company with heavy ties to conservative political groups all the way up, serving a clientele who oftentimes like the company specifically for that reason.

So at the store-level there's obviously a hiring bias both due to the managers being more or less racist as well as their target demographic being people who are more or less racist. It's surely not written into their handbook explicitly, but everyone can see it.
>>
>>7598392
good.
>>
>>7598392

The one black guy I ever saw working there was a total failure. He ended up getting fired. He was rude and unprofessional and made some political comments to us while we were eating.
>>
I personally disagree with some of the the things done by the owner but they do have good customer service. I guess they make a decent chicken sandwich but I won't know because I am allergic to peanut oil. The only thing agrivating about them is their "fans" who just go there to stick it dem liberluls. It is just another overpriced chicken place.
>>
>>7598400

>It is just another overpriced chicken place.

Says the guy that has never tried their chicken.
>>
>>7596914
>>gays not welcome
Remember when all you faggots had your make-out protests in front of the stores and the managers handed out free lemonade?

Yeah, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7598178

>i eat dog feces
>>
chick nay

overpriced & lousy flavor even for fast food
>>
>>7596914

They don't check if you're gay, there's not a security guard who can see into your soul or anything.
>>
>>7598559

/end thread even tho OP should have offed himself by shotgun to the balls two days ago
>>
>>7596291
Soggy greasy chicken, mediocre fries, mediocre signature sauce. The in-n-out of chicken (ie shit)
>>
>>7598561

No shit sherlock, that's why it was mentioned pedophiles and cheaters shop there all the time and are welcomed with open arms. Pedos and cheaters and everyone else that doesn't advertise what they are mask themselves. Gays don't. Open homosexuals have more balls than anyone else does. If you want to fuck children then go ahead and say it, don't hide behind a pastor's title, if you want to fuck different women don't marry and cheat on the side at work.
>>
>>7598103
>fast food BBQ
Good luck. The best chain BBQ is Sonny's and they're sit down
>>
A regular Chick-Fil-A Sandwich is 440 calories, which I find to be very reasonable for fast food that filling and of that quality.
>>
>>7598572

Haha alright friend, no need to get worked up. I think you could get the sandwich you wanted if you wanted to.
>>
>>7596914
>gays not welcome

where do liberals come up with this bullshit. I SAW IT ON TV ONCE THEREFORE ITS TRUE!!!1
>>
There ain't one in Las Vegas. I always wondered what the fuss was about this place.
>>
>>7598574
fatass detected.
>>
>>7598382
>their
>its

>conservitard
>>
>>7598590
Do you live under a rock?
Do a search for chick-fil-a gay and theres a ton of news stories

I still go but very infrequently now and its because of the mouthy overly religious CEO
>>
>>7598751
So their CEO giving money to organizations that oppose gay rights= they don't let gay people in their store

Your the one living under a rock fuck head
>>
>>7598751
>CEO donates his personal money to an institute that's against gay marriage
>DAMN HOMOPHOBE LOUD MOUTH CHRISTIAN DOESN'T WANT GAYS IN HIS STORES
>>
>>7598766
This is the big confusion that people seem to have.

Chick-Fil-A is not a church, it is not a Christian space, you are not disallowed service because you don't abide by Christian rules. Being in support of those who oppose marriage rights to homosexuals does not mean you want gay people to die. You do not become a murderer or a person who endorses murder just because you fund a group that politically disagrees with another.

Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are not blood sandwiches. You don't have to eat there, or like what their CEO likes, but it's not impressive or smart of people to explode at the mention of how tasty a sandwich is as if your very life is at risk because people like those sandwiches.
>>
>>7598789
>>7598767
See this >>7597906
It has nothing to do with gay is wrong or churches. The ceo is just a militant asshole that supports one of the most vile lobbying groups around.
>>
>>7596291
it's Chic-Fil-A
>>
>>7598806

Could you name the group and where that SAW thing came from?
>>
>>7598806
>a private individual supports an organization and says his beliefs do not reflect those of his organization
>'CHICKFILA HATES US, THEY WANT US DEAD

>>>/reddit/
>>
Great restaurant

Only argument against them are butthurt liberals on welfare that think their degenerate behaviors need to be forced upon private businesses.
>>
>>7596291
best mayonnaise
best spicy chicken sandwich i've had
don't like pickles with my stuff though so I eat them first
>>
They should be open on Sunday because that's the only time I go past them.
>>
Chicken is top notch.

Only 1 quarrel, the Shakes once upon a time had far less sugar thus tasted better.

But compared to other fast food joints, they give out more food per buck, kind of on Par with Wendy's.

On a political note, I respect anybody who stands up the status Quoe regardless of profits.
>>
>>7598855
>private individuals choose not to go to a restaurant
>'BAAAAW THEY'RE PERSECUTING ME! EVERYBODY SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO EAT AT MY RESTAURANT!'

>>>/pol/
>>
>>7596291
Chick Fil A chicken fingers with Canes sauce, toast, and sweet tea = best fucking thing ever.
>>
>>7598889
>quoe
>>
>>7598766
That was never once said. The CEO is old homophobe and because of that I don't want to give him money. The food is good so I'll go every once and a while but the story significantly reduced how often I go, especially since they are the closest fast food restaurant to my house.
>>
>>7598913
i don't get this stupid 'hurr durr the ceo/board/whatever of a company has beliefs that clash with mine, so i won't buy his/her product'

it's a fucking sandwich. if you like it, and it is priced in a manner that you will accept, buy it and fucking eat it. that simple.
>>
>>7599183
You must have missed the Supreme Court declaring money expenditures as free speech. Giving a company with employees that hold views you disagree with money is the same as endorsing their political position.
>>
>>7598908
Your comparison doesn't work because people actually say the things the post you responded to. Every time cfa gets mentioned, in this very thread, people LITERALLY say "they want to kill gays" and "the CEO supports genocide."
>>
>>7597859
that goddamn mandela effect
>>
I'd rather have <generic regional fried chicken chain s/a Chicken Express, Bush's, Golden Chick, ... > with okra and biscuits, but Chick-fil-a is consistently pretty good and pretty widespread.
>>
>>7596291
what's with the fucking free advertisement in this board
>>
File: IMG_20160422_173801531.jpg (2MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_173801531.jpg
2MB, 5344x3006px
Too expensive
>>
File: 1461028831224.jpg (1MB, 1934x3061px) Image search: [Google]
1461028831224.jpg
1MB, 1934x3061px
>>7599336
>>
>>7599357
oɐɯl ʎʎʎʎʎɐ
>>
>>7599358
>Printing memes
lololol
>>
>>7598674

For fast food it's way more taste efficient than any other fast food flagship sandwich i know.
>>
>>7598806

Source?
>>
>>7598908

Nobody said you had to eat Chick-Fil-A.You assumed that people being annoyed be you is fascism.

Typical contrarians to insist they're being forced to do something because somebody else talked about something they don't do.
>>
Best non-homemade chicken nuggets I've ever had. Too goddamn expensive, though. Ah well, at least Wendy's is cheap.
>>
chickfila is the only fast food chicken place where the tendies still have that tendon that goes through the middle of a chicken breast. I guess that means it's real chicken instead of reprocessed shit.

I used to like popeyes more, but now I realized that was only because popeyes used to have great sauce. chickfila tendies are better and chickfila sauce is better than anything they still have at popeyes.
>>
one of the worst places I've eaten at. I went 5 times and that was 5 times too many. too much christiany bs and having to deal with them being overly polite like they are some cult. let's not mention the food has always been horrid. chicken has almost always had a tumor in it or something fucked up with it. their fries have always been soggy like someone stuck them in their pants pockets then went to a sauna.

I refuse to go there anymore. if friends go there I walk to the taco bell next door.
>>
>>7599477
>>7598855
>>7598852
Don't remember the name really. But iirc it had family in its name. The thing that happened that i clearly remember is that they publically supported kenyas kill all the gays bill, and and lobbied for some U.S. action. Since we were preparing to basically public ally decry it or something as inhumane bullshit. Of course they latter stopped once they realized how much heat they where getting, but their real position is clear. And once they stop being unable to do shit about us being alive without facing drastic backlash, they fucking will do it. There was several other reports on this organizations activities that where more typical of yecreationist lobbying that i lookied up after the fact, because the name sounded familiar to me from the generalized reports on local creationism lobbying. I wasn't able to find a link to the case i expected but they where still blatantly involved with aiding the efforts in making good on the wedge documents stated goals.

Anyway I've yacked on enough. You should be able to track down the fuckers by searching about the kenya bill and the organization lobbying to support it at the time. I dont have the patience to decry any polfags who generally agree with these people AND think I'm an insufferable degenerate for not aiding in giving chickafil the money to support lobby groups like this. This post Is to inform the details. The SAW comment probably sounded like hyperbole but consider how law is inforced in africa the image wont be too far from the truth.
>>
>>7598789
hmmm what do blood sandwiches taste like?
>>
>>7598392
Maybe they are more conscientious about things like work ethic, work history, and criminal record?
>>
The food was never that good. The chicken at least is what it's cracked up to be, but the waffle fries are as good as plan shoestring fries. and all other items on their menu are as good as Wendy's. To be honest, even as a kid I was put off by the toys imposing morality and "wholesomeness," it was never subtle and they close on Sundays. I don't think fundie Christianity is a good business model.
>>
>>7596291
Don't have it in my country. Wish we did because i hate fags.
>>
>>7596336
You have to know what to order. Get the chicken finger plate with no slaw extra fries and they give you like 6 tendies with a lot of fries or about $7
>>
>>7599183
>doesn't understand concept of 'discriminating with your dollar'

(You)

^ Don't spend all of that at one walmart, now...
>>
>>7596291
What's up with the obligatory fuckin pickles, amirite?
>>
File: 1418088726596.jpg (29KB, 482x526px) Image search: [Google]
1418088726596.jpg
29KB, 482x526px
>>7596894
>>7596914
>>7596946
>>7597906
>>7598108
>>7598382
>>7598751
>>7598789
>>7598806
>>7598908
>>7598913
>>7599742
I wish we could ban you reddit berniecuck faggots, Hitler should've won.

I'm a faggot by the way before you try and preach your leftist bullshit.
>>
I work there. pretty guud, nothing ever gets old because we're always busy
>>
>>7598751
point to one news story where a gay person was told he was unwelcome by a chick-fil-A store you fucking retard.

There is no such thing because it never happened.

Gay people are just as welcome as customers as any other people at chik fil A.

What you're referring to is that the CEO of Chik Fil A supports an organisation that considers marriage to be between a man and a woman.
Which isn't the same thing as telling gay people that they are not welcome at his company, is it?

Fucking retarded liberal
>>
>>7601751
Learn to read. You're arguing against a point no one said or brought up
>>
>>7601565
being this pooper-pained probably isn't good for you
>>
>>7601565

I think you quoted people both for and against Chick-Fil-A, because the arguments made in each of those posts aren't politically consistent, and plenty are very non or even anti-Liberal

>>7599742

You're not an idiot or a degenerate for not supporting Chick-Fil-A, but plenty of people approach the purchase of a fast food sandwich apolitically, and it starts to sound like WAKE UP SHEEPLE when people elevate the purchase of a sandwich to mean the desire to end the life of all homosexuals.

I don't even disagree with what you're saying, it's rational and makes sense, but the discussion here isn't if you support the CEO's politics, it's if you find a business owner's personal politics any factor in if you want to purchase an item from their company that you want.
>>
The food is unbelievably consistent, and it's pretty good as well.

The employees are always polite and helpful. "Can I freshen your drink, sir?"

Top five fast food nationwide.
>>
>>7596291
>>>7596291
>What's up with the obligatory fuckin pickles, amirite?

Top kek, m8
>>
>>7598392
As a cfa employee I can confirm that this is bullshit.
>work at one of the top 10 busiest cfas
>one other white guy in the night kitchen staff (perhaps 10 people)
>the rest are black (mostly) and my manager is Mexican.

Even in the front there's like maybe 5 people that are white (maybe about 20 or 25 employees for the front)
>>
>>7598022
Nigger detected
- fellow nignog
>>
>>7599357
That amount of food would run you ~$20 anywhere where else desu
>>
File: 1460472479927.png (200KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1460472479927.png
200KB, 2000x1333px
>>7598481
Haha exactly. Checkmate. Also sheltering and feeding people during floods and such.
>>
>>7596291
i eat there as little as possible for my gay bro who hates it. im athiest as shit too, but its good fast food. they do have decent business ethic, aside from the homophobic and extreme religiousness.

overall, its good food but i dont want to support such bs, the same as walmart IMO.
>>
>>7602528
There was a black lady who worked at the Oltorf Popeyes in ATX in the late 90s who had fingernails so long that she couldn't use the register without using a pencil to push the keys. All she ever did was work the register. She weighed about 350 lbs (at least) and dyed her hair fluorescent colors. I would go in there on numerous drugs and couldn't help but think what her pussy would taste like. I'd still like to know. I literally couldn't help myself, I didn't want to have sex with her (well that's not entirely true) so much as eat that stinky pussy that was encased in black polyester pants for eight hours at a time in close proximity to all that chicken, all the while she'd be clenching my head with those Guiness book of records fingernails.
>>
>>7596301
A raising cane just opened by my house!
In orange
We should all go!
>>
>>7602758
"In orange", whats that mean?
>>
File: ray.jpg (61KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
ray.jpg
61KB, 350x250px
>>7597859
Bruh....
>>
>>7602795
Berenstein Bears too.
>>
>>7602753

Off to tumblr with you.
>>
>>7602754
lol
>>
>>7596301
popeyes tastes like jesus himself makes it you fgt
>>
>>7598342
>Catholics
>christian
>>
>>7602842
>not knowing Catholicism is a branch of Christianity, but trying to argue anyway
Stop talking.
>>
>>7602851
Catholics are like Muslims and Jews. Abrahamic religions for sure, but not Christians. They are idolaters and have perverted the Scripture to allow all kinds of excesses, and then allow absolution through man's word and not a personal relation with the Lord. If you don't accept Christ into your heart you are not a Christian.
>>
>>7598103

Texmex: Taco Cabana
BBQ: Bill Miller
>>
>>7596301
>>7596336
Agreed Zaxbys is shit. I've been to two here in Richmond and they are both fucking greasy shit spots that are packed for no reason. If I wanted really salty food with nigger fingers all over them I would go to cook out.
>>
Jesus have the fat faggots from tumblr and just the sad excuses for human being found a board that caters to all their fat obsessions?
>>
>>7599742

Looked it up. It was an Uganda law, not Kenyan. The death penalty was not for homosexuality per se, they just got life imprisoned, but only when combined with other offenses (underage, drugging, having sex while being HIV positive etc).

Most importantly, the lobbying group claimed they simply wanted to change some of the language used in the bill, mostly the suggestion that engaging in homosexual acts is a human right. Which if you want to re-criminalize it makes a lot of sense.
>>
OP here. Went to Chick fil a this afternoon after drinking some whiskey sours with some friends. Packed as fuck at 2:30 pm and some QT hipster christian chick working there gave me her number.

I can't wait to take her virginity.
>>
>>7603159
That number is for the Mormon masterbation hotline.
>>
Mediocre and the chicken tasted super-pickle-y, almost as if they brined it in it.

Ate at a different location, same thing.

Opted to just not eat there ever again..

Popeyes is OK but I'd rather have their fries with a KFC biscuit and Culver's tenders.
>>
>>7598572
found the asshurt gay boy

what's the matter, upset because you can't find a daddy to poz you with his toxic seed?
>>
>>7603177

They put pickle juice in the batter
>>
>>7602093
unbelievably consistently bad

>>7603259
ick
>>
>>7598572
Please, in the future, never associate masculinity with a 50% chance of letting a dude rail your asshole or an obsession with fashion.
>>
File: 1456356710722.jpg (18KB, 231x258px) Image search: [Google]
1456356710722.jpg
18KB, 231x258px
>>7596301
>Putting Bojangles that low on the list
Nigga I've never even heard of Raising Canes before.
>>
>>7598234
Actually almost all major food critics rate the McDouble as one of, if not the best, hamburgers in the world.
>>
File: kekked.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kekked.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>7604869
>With McDonald's recent release of the McDouble, they now have three basic, sub-$2 cheeseburgers: the cheeseburger, McDouble (two patties with one slice of cheese), and double cheeseburger (two patties with two slices of cheese).
Can't make this shit up. What an inspired menu. So many unique items to choose from.
>>
Want to try it. The only one is in hollywood i think bit i dont feel like dealing with all the shit traffic to get to it.
>>
>>7596914
>owner of a business has a political stance I don't support
>this means every single franchisee/employee shares it

uhuh... the manager of the closet one to me is a unicorn peeing rainbows gay
>>
>>7604644
it's a Louisiana/southern thing. It's super over-rated.

Everyone goes for their famous "cane sauce" (which is ketchup/mayo/spices) and they fucking make you pay for the sauce. It's awful.
>>
>>7596291
pretty great spicy and non-spicy chicken sandwiches. The chicken is large compared to other fast food spots. It's a shame they're closed on Sundays because i often find that is when i want it the most
>>
Had it yesterday. Was perfect, fast, and delicious.

>>7604892

Cane's is good, but yeah they jew you on the sauce.
>>
>>7596301
>Bojangles that low
triggered
>>
>>7604892
I'm from North Carolina and I'm pretty sure we don't have Cane's, so I wouldn't call it a southern thing.
>>
if you say you want something plain, they put pickles on it. theyre fucking retarded.

however, it seems they finally stopped brining their chicken in pickle juice, so that's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>7604969
you are a fucking child
>>
God tier sauces and sandwiches.
>>
I get the spicy chicken with no mayo every time. Never bothered with the sauces before.
>>
>>7604969
Ask for it without pickles next time, plain can also mean not spicy. But more importantly, >>7605005 fucking this
>>
>>7604969
Furthermore 'plain' isn't a word for 'without anything on it', what is normal and plain is the sandwich as it was designed. 'With nothing on it' is what you say. I assure you the sandwich you like is much less than plain.
>>
>>7604959
Every other southern state but you and Tennessee have them, and since when is North Carolina capital of the South?
>>
>>7605028
It's not the capital of the south, but it's certainly the best part.
>>
>>7604969
brining in pickle juice is how you make southern fried chicken you fuckwit
>>
>>7599358
Holy fuck I hope this site is around long enough for me to actually shitpost when I'm going snile.
>>
>>7605030
that's certainly not true.

While I don't consider us a part of the south, many do, and if that is the case clearly Texas is the best.
>>
>>7605041
>Texas
Lol. Only beaners and white trash in Texas.
>>
>>7605022
I order cheeseburgers plain all the time because their brown wilty lettuce and shitty ingredients make me sick. But I order it like this "whatever burger it is, plain with nothing but meat and cheese" because if you don't specify, it gets messy. One time at Hardees I forgot the second part there and I got two buns with just cheese and no burger patties. Dead serious.
>>
>>7602735
But of course none of that matters because the CEO holds anti-gay beliefs, so the company supports genocide basically.
>>
>straight friend drags me to a Chick-fil-A for the first time a couple weeks ago
>passed the written test of the mandatory straight check
>managed to get and stay hard on the pussy fucking section
>my cock started to get hard on the blowjob portion so two huge men grab me and throw a bag over my head
>wake up in a small room handcuffed to a chair
>guy with a baseball bat beats the shit out of me
>get thrown out onto the streets in nothing but my underwear in the dead of night
>walk a couple miles back to friends place
>he saved some fries for me
best fries I've ever had in my life would defiantly go back
>>
It's a decent sandwich.

Their southern culture marketing scheme is pure cancer. Sadly, people in the South are so stupid it actually works.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (5KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
5KB, 300x162px
>>7604869
>>
>>7605593
Kek
>>
File: dripled.gif (1B, 486x500px)
dripled.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>7596291
overpriced but above average.
>>
>>7596291
Probably the best chicken-focused fast-food restaurant, when I was a kid I went there and never got why people liked KFC instead. Also tied with BK for best fast-food breakfast.

I usually order the sandwiches without pickles, but I actually kinda like pickle residue, just not the texture.
>>
>all these people bitching about the company's owner
>nobody realized he died not too long after the gay drama and the company stopped supporting that 'family values' group

Thanks for reminding me of that rich prick who taped himself chastising a random drive-thru worker over this crap and lost his job the day after. Apparently he still can't find any work because he just had to show YouTube how progressive he is.

Anyway, the franchise here is surprisingly consistent with quality regardless of how busy they are. They run a tight ship.
>>
>>7606354
Honestly, I suspect at this point they're closed on Sundays to drive up sales.

>oh fuck, it's Saturday night, better get a sandwich and waffle fries right now
>>
>>7606374
Probably. Liquor stores in this state opposed a bill that would've allowed them to be open on Sundays because it would hurt the weekend rush. That, and having to pay their employees for working one more day.
>>
>>7598022
The darker the negroes that work there, the better the food
>>
File: 1432621458448.jpg (8KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1432621458448.jpg
8KB, 125x125px
>>7598367
>Protestants

Fucking vile.
>>
>>7598367
Catholicism is a branch of Christianity, tard. "Christianity" isn't synonymous with Protestantism
>>
>>7596291
I'm gay and can't bring myself to boycott them. The food is just too good.
>>
>>7606484
Protestantism is Christian. Orthodoxy is Christian.

Catholicism is Christian in a purely nominal sense. It is a cult run by people concerned with earthly power, not God's will.
>>
as a homosexual male I gotta say: they're food is really good, albeit a bit pricey, and the service is the best I've had pretty much anywhere. I don't fucking care if they don't approve of gay people to marry, I'm not planning on getting married in a fucking chic-fil-a I just want a god damn sammich cause im hungry. Liberal cucks please go home and stop using me to push your anxieties and troubles with modern society to a battle that's already been fought and won.
>>
>>7606518
you're retarded, arguing about which people worship the 'right' not real thing. Catholics are christians because they believe that jesus is the son of god, that's literally the only rule for being a christian.
>>
>>7605614

>a Southern company has Southern culture and people from the South like it

Never understood this
>>
>>7606518
>It is a cult run by people concerned with earthly power

How is that different from any other church, temple, synagogue, mosque, shrine, or other place of worship?
>>
>>7607042

There are no rules to being a Christian, you have to subscribe to some material authority in order for there to be rules. Nicene Creed is most common but there is not a single person in the world that can define your religion besides you, unless you pass your religious self-authority on to them.
>>
>>7608258

Some churches are concerned with sharing a path to spiritual well-being. Odd, I know.
>>
>>7596914
>gays not welcome

Since fucking when? Where's the fucking spirit of the idea, let alone the store policy? My local Chic Fil A is managed by a fag for fuck's sake. You people are goddamned retarded.
>>
>>7609773
>wat is a joke
they only try to kill gays in uganda

gays they know personally are ok
>>
File: 1451435469563.jpg (73KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
1451435469563.jpg
73KB, 640x642px
>>7598382
No need in calling other fine people tards friend.
>>
>>7596291
Chick fil a best chicken sandwich, best lemonade, best service. They are very good at what they do.
>>
>>7596914
I work there and you are a fucking retard. We have had plenty of gays work at our store and I serve them all the time. Also going to church has nothing to do with it. I served food to a pedo an hour before we had to call the cops on him. I still served the guy so fuck you you close minded bigot.
>>
>>7598316
We hire the best of the best. Doesn't matter what their race or religion is. I work with atheist at my CFA.
>>
>>7609804

The US bill was worded to make it sound like having gay sex was a human right, which they disagreed with. Not quite the same as supporting murdering gays.
>>
>>7596291
If you live in Georgia, particularly near Atlanta, Chik-fil-a is essentially one of the major food groups to you.
>>
>>7609957
They have high standards because during the interview they ask what the five cardinal rules of cfa are, which most of are loosely based on biblical standards
>>
>>7610759
Although, that is what i encountered at my store. Others may differ
>>
>>7596884
True dat, Checkers seems like it would be a greasy shit hole but they really can do no wrong. Underrated fast-food.
>>
>>7604887
>equating homophobia to a political stance
>>
The biggest reason I love chic fil a is because they actually train to their staff in customer service. Too bad I have to spend over 15$ to actually get a meal that would make me full.
>>
>>7610775
Their normal meals are so greasy they fill me up though, can't imagine eating more than that
>>
>>7609987
US bill
yeah nah dumbass.
this shit is a long effort and coming. It wasn't a US bill that was being supported.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-peron/whos-helping-finance-ugandas-kill-the-gays-bill-you-are_b_2229509.html
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2010/06/christian-love-family-research-council.html
This shits really a google away, and you can find all sorts of sources. Even stuff that technically asserts the opposite still blatantly tip their hand. This is like calling japanese internment not incarceration because they haven't commited a crime. The difference is prison vs prison and you can't leave unless you get 'cured'
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2012/08/02/no-chickfila-did-not-support-legislation-to-kill-the-gays/
>>
>>7610759
>>7610763
I've heard this before but the one that hired me had a pretty relaxed interview and was nothing out of the ordinary.

Chick-Fil-A is a good restaurant when it comes to quality. I've worked at a couple of fast foods/restaurants and Chick-Fil-A does take pride in what they do.
>>
>>7604869
They don't rave about it for it's quality, they rave about it because it's a prepared food with one of the highest calories-per-dollar ratio while having somewhat balanced macronutrient properties (ramen has a higher calories-per-dollar ratio but has too many carbs and almost no protein).
>>
>>7610753

Marietta fag here. fuck all these chikfilas
>>
>>7604892
I'll agree with you but the sauce is definitely worth it and the chicken is consistently hot and fresh. The only time you have to pay for the sauce is if you get extra and if you aren't a 5 yeast old and drench your food in sauce one container is enough for a 3 finger and 2 sauces are enough for a caniac.
>>
>>7605041
I can agree with that and I don't even live in Texas, as long as you exclude Austin
>>
>>7596291
breddy good. Doesnt relaly cross my mind to get it on my own. Eeating waterburger rite now
>>
>>7600163
This anon is me, except it's no slaw, extra toast and some Tongue Torch for dipping.
>>
>>7610838

The first link makes the point that it's actually government money supporting Uganda. The second link is about the US bill and the third link makes my point that the US bill was about them not wanting gay sex to be declared a human right. Congratulations in your google search you managed to completely back up my statement ...

Yes, the Family Research Council supported by Chick-Fil-A want to re-criminalize engaging in homosexual acts. That's not the same as forcing someone to be cured though. Given where we are I'm sure you are aware it's perfectly possible to go through life without having sex ...
>>
>>7612037
>>durr
no dumbass, you're the one that didn't read. The first one with government money isn't the government sending over anti gay police becuase we funded it you enormous retard. Non profit companies that do charity work are given latitude and funding that they are abusing because no regulations are put in place, and the sentiments they've stirred up are a classic example of how absolutely no regard they have for homosexuality. This is the same area of the world that still burns people for being witches, and the religious missionaries who back up their hate. It's proof of the intentions of radical christians.

The Second link is about the us condemnation. it's not a bill, and being gay is a human right you ass clown.

the third link further emphasises again that their goals are criminalization and incarceration at best, when combined with the first, it clearly paints a picture of murder. Not everyone is as stupid as fred phelps and waving around signs like that will do anything. FRC is a real organization that has a track record for evil.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/reconstr.htm
theyre dominionist punks who think the most "humane" way to deal with us is to kick us out of the country we're born in.
http://www.glaad.org/blog/frc-continues-let-person-whos-called-exporting-and-criminalizing-gays-speak-org

fuck man, just do some fucking research for once. it's not hard. and no chucklefuck. theyre very clearly in the cure the gays philosphy of thought as well. though its also clear what they think should happen to people who can't cut it.

http://www.glaad.org/blog/forget-merely-anti-gay-frc-pro-reorientation-organization
>>
>>7596301
Look at the tendiesfag and laugh! I can see through your visage foul frogposter!!
>>
>>7603173
Fucking kek'd
>>
>>7612218

> The Second link is about the us condemnation. it's not a bill

Of course it's a bill.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.RES.1064:

The point is that them not wanting it to be called a human right is not the same as supporting the Uganda law. Which is also the point the third link made and the point I originally made.

> the third link further emphasises again that their goals are criminalization and incarceration at best

I agree.

> when combined with the first, it clearly paints a picture of murder.

I disagree.
>>
>>7612469
>>durr I'll just ignore and backpeddle.
stop posting you fucking sack of shit.
>>
>>7598022
>>7602754
>http://www.halaltag.com/place/19

Popeyes is HALAL, muh moslem bros!
>>
They have the most impressive piece of chicken in a sandwich for the price, however for me even their plain is way too salty. If you're an amerishit used to a pound of sodium in every bite then I can see how you'd worship it.
>>
>>7598032
They're both chicken actually, fellas.
>>
>>7613197
>for the price
their shit is way overpriced wtf are you talking about

youre just paying like 4-5 dollars more for what is just some spice combination

good as fuck but not worth the price. you can buy angus new york strip steak and pan fry it to perfection for the price of their "chicken sandwich" which will fill you up for like 2 hours maximum before you shit it out because its so oily
>>
>>7601565
Wannabe Milo over here.
>>
>>7613211
The sandwich alone is $3.00. It's the combo that is disproportionately pricey.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.