[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with my bacon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 20160419_212607.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160419_212607.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
What's wrong with my bacon?
>>
>>7588422

it's haram
>>
>>7588422
Looks like it's about 95% fat and it's undercooked.

Terrible bacon, you should be ashamed
>>
>>7588424
It's not that I decide the amounts of fat in bacon you know
>>
>>7588435
No, but you decide to buy it. You could buy better quality bacon instead of the cheapest shit you can get your hands on.
>>
>>7588444
No! no! no! it's not my fault!

I went to the italian shop and I asked for pancetta (italian translation for bacon, I've looked on the dictionary before going there).. and they gave me this shit..

Cheapest shit? This fucking pancetta costs 6 dollars

Fucking italian pieces of shit
>>
>>7588468
If they sold that to you as pancetta, you got fucking ripped off.
>>
>>7588422
Let me guess, you're somewhere in Europe and you thought you could fry bacon crisp like americans do? Different cut of meat between Euro bacon and US bro, you can't fry euro bacon crisp like US bacon.
>>
>>7588661
>Euro bacon
No such thing
>>
>>7588677
I don't know, maybe you're right and the word bacon isn't even on the package. I have a summer home in europe and sometimes go shopping and buy this stuff that looks almost identical to US bacon in similar packaging, thing is no matter how hard you try to fry it crisp, doesn't happen, it tastes very similar to bacon, it's some other cut though. They do call it bacon, but it's soggy, looks almost like you steamed US bacon cuts instead of frying.
>>
>>7588677
Not a thing? HA, I'm just dropping my this thread to comment on the level of retarded here. I'm a butcher, I sell meat for a living, and there is several MAJOR differences between American bacon and bacon elsewhere. I sell both, trust me you're an idiot.
>>
>>7588702

What is your opinion on traditionally cured bacon vs. the majority of the modern stuff injected with saline/flavors instead?
>>
>>7588468
>"Alfonso, I am bet I can sell pork belly fat trimmings as pancetta to know-nothing pretentious for 6 libras"
>"Fabio you are of hilarious"
>>
>>7588735
I know what I like and I'll pick the traditional stuff every day of the week, but the public has spoken and their money is going towards the commercial low-quality stuff. As much as I can tell a difference, most people apparently cannot and it's a better mark-up for me, so I don't really care.
>>
>>7588422
Gmo fish bacon?
>>
File: 1460588677078.jpg (11KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1460588677078.jpg
11KB, 284x284px
>>7588928
>>
>>7588422
i once got bacon that was all meat and no fat. I tryed to make soup, it wasnt very good
>>
>>7588693
>I have a summer home in europe and sometimes go shopping and buy this stuff that looks almost identical to US bacon
You Lie.

Bacon in Europe, particularly in Britain is back Bacon . . . it's a very different cut of meat than what we have in the USA, it can be crispy fried but Euros don't eat it that way.

OP's picture is just bait.
>>
>>7588422
looks like old bacon strips that were finally cooked
>>
>>7588702
The only meat you sell it's your ass
>>
>>7588468
>pancetta

That's not pancetta m8
>>
>>7590531
>not pancetta
That's pancetta dude
>>
>99% bacon fat

This is a delicacy in Ukraine.
>>
lmao i trolled u faggots hard. those are vegan eggplant bacon.
>>
File: image.png (45KB, 281x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45KB, 281x327px
>>7591945
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.