[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/izen here How do I make good delicious food? Where do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Jim.jpg (164KB, 714x478px) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
164KB, 714x478px
/fit/izen here

How do I make good delicious food? Where do I start with finding resources for this?
>tfw no sticky
>>
You start by fucking picking up after yourself.
>>
>>7579825
Just eat tins of tuna.
>>
>>7579825
You start with onions. Saute one minute. Add garlic.

So we haven't even addressed a specific meal, but your dish is going to be 10x tastier than if you weren't doing this.
>>
>>7579857
You can get crazy and saute some green peppers with them.
>>
>>7579825
>spices
>onions
>garlic
there you go lad, get cooking
>>
use more oil/butter/lard
use more salt
use more sugar
use more spices
>>
File: ramen guide.jpg (915KB, 1000x3400px) Image search: [Google]
ramen guide.jpg
915KB, 1000x3400px
>>7579825
Everything you'll ever need to know, family.
>>
>>7579878
>tfw keto
I'll save it for next time though
>>7579874
yeah, I've already noticed way better taste with garlic and some spices. But I still have the feeling something is missing
>>
Your question is way too vague. we don't know your skill level, what you allow yourself to eat, what you consider tasty or what you're already cooking.

Without that information we can either give you very vague information (add aromates and flavorful ingredients!) or throw recipes at you until something sticks to the wall.

If you want to just browse recipes the board's archive is here :
http://ck.booru.org/
>>
>>7580298
different /fit/izen here

>skill
assume zero skill.
I'm eating unseasoned, microwave cooked chicken breast right now. (in my defence, I can doo better I just didn't)

>what you allow yourself to eat
anything that makes chicken and rice taste like something is more than enough
>>
>>7579851

kek
>>
>>7579859

or slightly less crazy but a little smarter and add some mushrooms.
>>
>>7580291
cant' say what's missing unless we know what you're doing right now. I'm guessing you want to know how to make basic food like chicken rice and broccoli taste better? learning to brine poultry is generally a good idea. as far as cooking method, I prefer roasting to boiling or microwaving.

if there's a specific recipe you want to know, don't be afraid to consult google and just try whatever sounds good out of the results.

if the thread is still alive and healthy when i get back from the gym i'll answer more specific questions to the best of my ability.
>>
>>7579878
Oddly useful
>>
>>7579825
go find it in your boyfriend's asshole you can even do it during his squatting routine
>>
1. Cook a thing.
2. Ask yourself: did it taste good?
3a. If yes: congratulations! You cooked a good food.
3b. If no: Oh no! What didn't you like? How might you improve on that for next time?

Repeat forever.
>>
Buy a spice rub
Rub chicken
Overcook it, /fit/ style
Wa la

Seriously, do buy a spice rub. Or, make one yourself. I dunno.
>>
>>7579851
Honestly, in all seriousness, being able to pick after yourself is really important in cooking
>>
Boiled chicken breast and plain oatmeal made with water
>>
>>7579851

could be doing a burnout and using them all for one set to get super /fit/
>>
>>7581174

>i prefer not to boil or microwave my chicken

this is why i come to /ck/ such good advice here like not using a microwave to prepare my chicken. thnx ill write that down.
>>
>>7579857
>one minute
what? sauté at least three minutes on medium-high. one minute is basically still FOOKIN RAW
>>
I just eat a pack of turkey burgers and turkey bacon inside of 2 days
>>
>>7584002
i really don't know what OP wanted from this thread. he might as well have gone to a supermarket and just spouting memes until someone gives him a recipe
>>
>>7581122
Ok. First of all spices. Any spice. Pre-made rubs are fine if you're just starting. Get a good seasoning on both sides of the chicken. Add a pinch of salt if the rub doesn't have some already.

Second, maillard reaction. It's what gives stuff good taste. Get a pan and get used to cooking your chicken in it instead of microwave (or gods forbid) boiling it. Whole, butterflied, cut in chunks, doesn't matter. Non-stick ceramic pans will allow you to this with minimum oil if you're obsessive about that. Heat no higher then medium-ish (depends on your range) so you don't end up scorching it before it's cooked through.

Third : Rice. Add aromates to it as it's cooking. Cook it with no-last added stock. Add a bay leaf in the pot. Don't care, play around with it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.