[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

back at it again with the bad memes and the high weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

i am a food addict, i will admit. I am 5'10'' and i weight about 162 pounds. I have a lot of noticeable fat, so im looking to lose it. i already exercise, i just eat like absolute shit. i drink tons of soda, eat junk food all the time, and occasionally eat healthy. i need cheap healthy options, i know the basics like potatoes and rice and tuna and chicken, but what meals can i make with that shit?
i know sounds like im asking for a lot. im not desperate by any means, but i would like some help from what seems like a pretty friendly board.
eh?
>>
>>7579420
Fuck you

sage
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cheap+healthy+recipes
>>
Look out for hidden sugar traps. Don't fall for the fruit meme. Grapes contain 5% more sugar than soda.
>>
>>7579453
Ok, so drink soda and avoid grapes. What else?
>>
>friendly board

lol

check out /fit/, they have a sticky
>>
>>7579787

good lord don't listen to that idiot, grapes contain fiber AND fructose which delay the spike in blood sugar/insulin (which promotes fat storage, look into insulin resistance and diabeetus 2), soda is a liquid (which is very rapidly digested) and contains fucktons of sugar and is literally the worst thing you can consume if you're watching your insulin responses.

sugar itself isn't evil. your body breaks down all carbohydrates into sugar. the only difference is the rate at which the carbs spike your blood sugar, which in some cases is desirable, like post-workout.
>>
5'10" and 162 pounds isn't overweight
>>
>>7579794

BMI is dumb, BF% is what matters so we can't really say
>>
>>7579420
>5' 10"
>163 lbs

You're saying that you're fat, right?
What the fuark m8. You must be skinnyfat
>>
>>7579420
5'10'' 128lb here
youre fat as fuck m8
I'm skinny fat tho :^(
>>
>>7579810

damn dude you need to lift and eat
>>
>>7579810
Fuuuck you're not skinny fat at that weight, you're simply a twig. Go get mental help if you think you're fat. Eat and lift like anon said.

Jesus....
>>
>>7579420
Anon, I have to start by saying that cutting back or quitting soda will be more impactful to your health than adjusting what you eat could ever be.

With that out of the way, the key to good food is not in complexity or having the best ingredients, but rather in how you treat the ingredients you do have.

Let's talk about chicken- chicken doesn't have a strong taste on its own. However, you can cook it to make it taste good. Tbh I'm getting tired so I'm gonna cut this post short, but hopefully that cleared some stuff up
>>
5'8" at 150, so proportionally I'm pretty similar to OP

Starting monday I'm just gonna stop superfluous sugar. No soda, no baked goods, no excessively sweet oatmeal. I'm still gonna dump sugar into my kefir though unless you have any better ideas because it does have to be drinkable
>>
>>7579881

start now, not monday.

that being said, do allow yourself sugary treats from time to time to balance yourself out. forbidding things just makes them more tantalizing. moderation of sugar is fine. sugar is not poison.
>>
>>7579420
Just up your vegetable count and cut out soda/processed food all together. You'll save money and lose weight.
>>
>>7579420
The single easiest thing you can do is cut the soda out of your diet. Don't drink your calories. I would limit the very high sugar junk food, too. Like candy. Don't eat a pile of candy every day.
>>
>mfw i am 5 10 and 120kg cause i am in my australian winter sloth hibernation mode
Comfy?
Comfy.

in summer ill drop it all again.

i got obsessed with Heston Memefails recipies and created kettle style aussie chips out of those tiny coles potatoes
>>
veggie pinto bean chili and whole wheat bread
>>
>>7580022
>The single easiest thing you can do is cut the soda out of your diet.
Came here to say this.

Don't go looking to change everything overnight, or else you are setting yourself up for failure. It took you a long time to get so disgustingly fat and it is going to take you time to become healthy again. Start with cutting out the soda. Just stop it. Whatever you have, pour it down the drain and don't buy any more. Once you have made that change stick for a couple of weeks, change the next disgusting habit you have.
>>
>>7580046
it's not even fucking cold here yet mate, you weigh way too much
>>
>>7580075
It only started to get cooler again in the past month or two. He's just lying or a permafat in denial.
>>
>>7580083
yeah. im a few inches shorter than that and he's literally more than twice my size. permafat.
>>
>>7579843
I don't think you know what skinnyfat means. He could lose all the fat and look completely different while barely touching his weight. The lack of weight is from lack of physical activity and thus, muscle growth. And probably poor nutrition. Doesn't mean he under-eats.
>>
Just look at /fit/'s sticky. It'll tell you most of what you need to know regarding weight loss. In short: 90% of weight loss is what you eat and how much. Exercising is the other 10%.

It's not even good for your joints to exercise as a fat ass. Extremely obese people will be told to lose the weight first before going for runs etc.

Basically, OP, what I'm trying to say is you're going about this all retardedly. You can eat unhealthy fast food 3 meals a day and still lose weight. Just stop shoveling food into your mouth 24/7 you fat piece of shit learn some fucking restraint.
>>
I can guarantee that if you really do exercise, 3 or 4 times a week, you can eat absolutely anything as long as you say no to sugary drinks and desserts. Your body will even be happier for the extra fats and proteins should you get your muscles working.
>>
>>7580267
Not true at all, I'm 5'9 and 145#, I do 10 hours cardio a week and lift 2x a week. If I have a toasted bagel with butter in the morning on weekdays I can pack on 5 pounds in a month, all in the belly. Subtract that bagel and I stop gaining. Subtract something else during the day and I slowly return to my normal weight (although exercise becomes unpleasant during this phase and I have to heavily use stimulants).

I pay very close attention to everything I eat and drink, sounds like you don't. Exercise isn't magic, you can gain or lose weight with or without exercise. Exercise is good for mental well-being and if it's done right it makes you look good too, but people need to stop pretending you're going to turn into a fitness model just by breaking a sweat a few times a week.
>>
>>7580290
I can't tell whether this post is serious or not
>>
>>7580302
What aspect of it makes you think it isn't serious? Because it disagrees with your bro science?

Exercise can bump your TDEE by a couple of hundred calories per day. That's literally the difference between sauteeing your vegetables in oil, or steaming them. Blow past your TDEE and you're gaining weight. Fail to meet TDEE and you're losing it.

Yes, the Calories In/Calories Out zombies are idiots, because they fail to account for things like appetite control, but on a certain basic level they are not wrong.
>>
File: 92d1c250[1].jpg (53KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
92d1c250[1].jpg
53KB, 600x374px
>>7580290
>>7580310
>>
File: 5b9.png (81KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
5b9.png
81KB, 463x469px
>>7579420
>I want to loose weight
>I don't know how to cook
>I'm to stupid to look at some cooking sites on the internet
You will be a fat dumb lazy fuck for the rest of your miserable life if you don't learn to figure out how shit works all by yourself.
>>
Damn pepe B-)
>>
>>7580290
I didn't say you are going to have a figure ready for a magazine cover photo. But you definetally not going to be at a weight that is unhealthy.
>>
>>7580326
Interesting use of fedora tipping .jpg since it's usually reserved for immature elitism such as seen in your post. But now that you tipped the fedora you took away the strategic option of your replies to tip the fedora at you.

Not bad at all definitely worth a mention in my 4chan survival library.
>>
Shopping List:
Chicken
Eggs
Skim Milk (if there is an increased protein option, get that. They usually have 1g of protein for every 10 calories, which is an extremely good protein to calorie ratio. Always read the labels)
Frozen Broccoli
Frozen Mixed Veg
Banana
Apple
Lettuce
Tomato
Avocado
Onion
Garlic
Brown Rice
Oatmeal
100% whole wheat bread
Stevia
Shredded Cheddar

Breakfast:
-1 cup of Oatmeal mad with skim milk, with 1/3 banana sliced in. Add stevia. Cinnamon and nutmeg for flavor.
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal made with water, salt, and black pepper. add 1/4 cup shredded cheese, diced tomato, and thinly cut lettuce.
- sautéed onions with salt and pepper until they're soft. Beat two eggs with salt, pepper, and a little shredde cheese. Scramble them into the pan with the onions. Enjoy an apple with your eggs.

Lunch:

-Chicken Salad. Grilled Chicken breast on top of lettuce and tomato. Drizzle with a little olive oil and vinegar.

- Shred a chicken breast. Toast two pieces of whole wheat bread. Smear 1/4 of a ripe avocado onto one piece of bread, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add sliced tomato, lettuce, and shredded chicken.

Dinner:

-Roast Chicken Breast with onions, garlic, and potato.
-Cook brown rice. In a pan, sautéed onion, garlic, and frozen mixed vegetables. Slice 1/2 a chicken breast. Mix brown rice with vegetables. Top with chicken and 1/4 of an avocado.

Okay, I don't feel like doing any more for now, but I hope this helps.
>>
dropping soda will be a bigger benefit to your health and to your wallet than any cheap healthy recipe that exists.
>>
>>7580267
nope. 4-6 hours of exercise a week isn't going to cancel out a diet where you're eating thousands of calories more than you need in a week.

The match doesn't add up.
>>
>>7580046
ooh how do you make those anon??
>>
File: 1410142861400.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1410142861400.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>7579420
>5' 10''
>162 lbs
Oh no. How horrible. No girl will ever love you. You'll probably have a heart attack in the next 3 years. What a fatass.

Stop posting, t. actual fatass
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.