[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: The Food Revolution.jpg (45KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
The Food Revolution.jpg
45KB, 333x499px
Vegan thread
>>
faggot thread
>>
>>7578451
Wasn't until you showed up.
>>
>vegan is stupid
>plant have feeling
>what about animal kill when harvest crop
>taste shit

do we really have to do this every day
>>
File: clifbar_stm.png (729KB, 835x1148px) Image search: [Google]
clifbar_stm.png
729KB, 835x1148px
>>7578444
Checked
>>
Friendly reminder that bivalves are vegan-approved since they're entirely renewable and less sentient than fungi
>>
>>7579827

not even vegan but CLIF bars are so fucking good

i mean they're basically glorified candy bars but at least they have more protein and fiber
>>
Why not vegan? There are so many tasty plants out there and from a cooking persepctive it's a fun challenge to cook vegan. Anyone can cook a steak or brown fround beef, but why not something challenging like coconut bacon or a vehan reuben?
>>
>>7580077
plant killer.
>>
File: 7gipumL.jpg (45KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
7gipumL.jpg
45KB, 599x337px
Is vegan really better than vegetarian?
You're not killing the animals when you get products like eggs, milk, etc.
>>
>>7580088
not vegan but you're contributing to their suffering and indirectly killing them
>>
>>7580088
Depends of you think abuse and rape os accepatble. Even if you're not killing the animals
>>
>>7580135
>rape
shut up idiot
>>
>>7580077
>coconut bacon
why do you do this
>>
>>7580135
how do you expect people to take veganism seriously when people like you are representing it
>>
>>7580143
I don't care about you taking it seriously. I'm not out to convert anyone
>>
>>7580142
Don't knock it unil you've tried it pleb
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmfRMeU6pQ8

This video will make you go vegan in a heartbeat
>>
just reminding you plants feel pain and have complex social circles. Piece of shit vegans are going to destroy this planet.
>>
Life is pain you fucknut. Caging animals and destroying the environment is completly different
>>
File: 1458991178232.jpg (96KB, 477x693px) Image search: [Google]
1458991178232.jpg
96KB, 477x693px
>>7580162
Haha Jesus christ this was funny.
If anything it will make me eat twice as much animal products. I will eat whatever she is not eating so whatever she does is meaningless.
>>
>>7580179
Don't cut yourself on that edge Maddox
>>
>caring about animals in a godless universe
>thinking that eating meat will stop you from breeding and even looking after your grandchildren
>not caring about flavour
>>
>>7580179
It's not food, it's VIOLENCE
>>
>>7580199
As a vegam, this shit is embaraasing. It's a deeply personal choice and it's been proven getting in people's face about it does fuck all
>>
>>7580212
>I'm embarrassed by someone pretending to be an idiot on 4chan
Are you one of those naive fools who thinks that the "triggered" thing is actually a widespread scourge on free intellectual exchange, rather than a silly meme that some irrelevant fringe group started and was picked up by the mainstream internet on account of being funny?
>>
>>7580135
>rape
What.
>>
Why do we pretend that life is inherently good?

Isn't it a bit presumptuous for the living to assume that life is better than death or non-life?
If you are unable to empathize with non-motile forms such as rocks and minerals, that's a flaw in your perception, not a flaw in the rocks.
>>
>2016
>not eating for your blood type
veganism may work for some people, but as a type O- of european ancestry, my body works better when I eat red meat
>>
>>7580212
This.

Even moreso, it's been proven that confronting someone negatively about a belief can actually REINFORCE their current beliefs, even when provided irrevocable evidence that they are making a bad choice.

Not that vegans have irrevocable evidence that humans aren't best off by being omnivorous.
>>
>>7580155
If you don't care to get other people to be vegans, then that means you don't give a shit about animals being "raped" or killed. Which means you can shut up about those topics since you don't give a shit about them.
>>
This thread gave me cancer.

Anyway,

> date+banana+water smoothies
> huge rice meals
>>
>>7578444
that book is downloadable on some site ? ( free ? )
>>
>>7580199
The violence makes it taste even better.
>>
>>7582761
>smoothies
Enjoy your diabetes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbX2xWOrQpM
>>
>>7583941
>thinks fruit causes diabetes
hahhahahahaa
>>
i am vegan but the only animal thing i eat is eggs what can i expect please illustrate me.
>>
>>7578444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4w5xYLwiU

better get used to munching on rocks you fucking plant murderers
>>
>>7584996
wtf i never imagined they think and communicate
>>
>>7578444
>Vegan thread

Now to be called "Circlejerk Extremist Thread"
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.