[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you choose for a new item at McDonalds Canada?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
What would you choose for a new item at McDonalds Canada?
>>
>>7577159
Bring the McDLT back.
>>
>pineapple pie
Bunch of faggots. I'd choose any of the other three but probably the spicy paneer wrap.
>>
>>7577159

paneer wrap
>>
>>7577159
i would never ever go to such a thing.
>>
>>7577159
pineapple pie sounds incredible
>>
>>7577159
Pineapple pie! Pineapple pie!
>>
>>7577159
as much as want the wrap, I hate shitty fast food toppings like shredded lettuce and tomatoes, so I'll take the teriyaki mac
>>
>>7577223
>>7577213
poo in loo pls

id go for the teriyaki
cuz im a weeb
cuz were all weebs
>>
>>7577331
I agree with you, good choice. I think the pie will win because we're all Amerifats in Canada
>>
>>7577159
I'd be wondering how the hell I ended up in Canada, why am I at a McDonalds and why do I need to pay $6 to get back home?
>>
Fuck McDonalds advertising threads.

It's all garbage.
>>
None. Bring Back the best fast food burger ever, the Big Xtra. Stop giving us all this new crap that's garbage.
>>
McDonald's Canada should sell Tim Bites with maple syrup and a 2-4 of Molsen.
>>
something halal so our batch of rapefugees can eat it too while having us pick up the tab
>>
Holy shit, if they added that panner sandwich to American menus, it might draw me back to McDicks after more than a decade.
>>
>>7577159
Take the eff off the Teriyaki and I'm down
>>
chicken and biscuit breakfast sandwich
>>
>>7579133

if mcdonalds starts selling mcbeer on the value menu it will be the death of the americas as bachelors mysteriously start dieing everywhere.
>>
how old is that pic?
the website doesnt have anything like that
would have liked to vote on one of them.
>>
>>7577170
You couldn't handle the hot-hot side of the McDLT.
>>
>>7580237
OP here. The pic is from Friday. I got an email from McDonalds with a link to it because they know I'll fill out online surveys for coupons.
>>
I've had each of them except the teriyaki one.
Paneer one is okay and I'm so over pineapple pies. McToast gets my vote.
>>
>>7579108
You know that the Big Xtra was literally just a Quarter Pounder minus the cheese, with only lettuce tomato and mayo as its condiments, right?
>>
>>7577159
I'd shit in the street and spank a cow for the pooneer wrap.
>>
>>7580730
It had a bigger patty and the patty had a seasoning on it.
So you're wrong.
And who the fuck ordered it without cheese?
>>
I had the pineapple pie in Thailand.

Was tasty, but made my teeth itch from how sweet it was.
>>
>>7581708
I had a chocolate pink pie in thailand.
They get the best dessert items
>>
Teriyaki Mac > McToast > Paneer >>>>>> Pineapple Pie
>>
>>7577159
A BOX OF 20 HASHBROWNS
>>
I vote for the Teriyaki Mac, but the Spicy Paneer Wrap and Pineapple Pie also sound really good.
>>
I'm kinda to to /ck/ but it honestly seems like half the posters are canu/ck/s, even though neet says 6%.

Spicy panjeet. Who the fuck even buys pies from Dick's?
>>
>thailand
I would rather have the samurai pork burger
>>
>>7581744
Teriyaki burger is just a regular burger dipped in the sauce. Its way too sweet
>>
>>7580180

And increased employee turnover because nobody wants to eject or deal with a drunk junkie for the umpteeth time
>>
What is that Croatian thing?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.