[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftover Masterpieces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1061.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Share your favorite combination of leftover foods!

I personally love the refrigerated Kraft Macaroni and Cheese combined with leftover meatballs! So yummy!
>>
Curry pizza with leftover Indian curry :d
>>
File: Spaghetti_and_Meatballs.jpg (369KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti_and_Meatballs.jpg
369KB, 1024x768px
wow pasta cheese and meatballs why did i never think about that

oh wait
>>
>>7572053
Let me emphasize the things wrong with this

KRAFT Mac n' cheese
As in powder shit you add butter an milk to
and Meatballs
>>
>>7572063
Still pretty much the same thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 640x735px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 640x735px
>>7571989
I always use any leftover white rice to make a sorta egg fried rice the next day.

I fry/heat the old rice up in a bit of sesame oil and season with chili powder, paprika, ginger, garlic, onion, and red pepper. Then I take that out of my skillet and cook an over easy egg. Drizzle with soy and more sesame oil if you want. Then cut up the egg and mix everything together. I love it. I could eat it everyday.
>>
>>7572291
looks real tasty, is red pepper fresh red peppers, or like the red pepper flakes in the bottle?
>>
>>7572296
No, just the flakes. All my seasonings this time were dried. Seriously probably takes 5-7 min max to make. All your doing is heating and seasoning the leftover rice then cooking an egg really quick. It's very filling. I don't have amounts for the spices, I just kind eyeball it.
>>
>>7571989
You have leftover mashed potatoes, so you put some eggs and panko in them and mix them up. Fry on each side in olive oil until a nice crust is formed, serve with a little gravy, pickled pepper relish, and runny-yolk fried eggs!
>>
>>7572291
I would like to try to make this tonight. Can you give approximate spice amounts plz? TY
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 640x627px
>>7572356
Sure, I can try. Put about 1-1 1/2 TBS sesame oil, or whatever you have, in your pan and start that heating a bit. I was using about 2 cups leftover rice. To this I added these approximate amounts:
Chili powder-probably around 3/4 - 1 tsp
Paprika- 1/4-1/2 tsp
Ginger 1/4 tsp
Garlic Salt - just a few shakes
Onion flakes -again a few shakes
Red pepper flakes -good pinch
I also add approx 1-2 tsp of soy sauce to the rice mixture. The spice I use the most of in the dish is the chili powder. Everything else just adds to that.

Now this is approximate. Start with the smaller amounts and adjust from there. I seriously just toss it in the pan and shake seasonings on it until I'm satisfied.
>>
>>7572412
TY. I made it and it turned out good. I used more soy and ginger. I didn't take picture but will make this again soon.
>>
When I make a pot of butter beans I always have a lot left over. So, on day one I eat the beans. Day 2 I mash some and make tostadas. Day 3, I toss any remaining beans( usually not many) in a creamy pasta dish. I can stretch one meal into many.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.