[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/ how do I gain weight in the cheapest way possible, without dairy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1455171277030.jpg (13KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1455171277030.jpg
13KB, 391x391px
/ck/ how do I gain weight in the cheapest way possible, without dairy
>>
be american
>>
File: 1449034597829.jpg (39KB, 426x463px) Image search: [Google]
1449034597829.jpg
39KB, 426x463px
>>7565984
first post best post
>>
>>7565971
Put rocks in your pockets. Try jumping into a river or lake afterward. The wet cloths will add some weight.
>>
>>7565971
eat chicken
>>
Eat ten zillion tonnes of fecal matter
>>
File: 5656536546.png (569KB, 690x426px) Image search: [Google]
5656536546.png
569KB, 690x426px
>>7565990
Second post worst post
>>
>>7565971
Eat a surplus of calories in foods that contain both refined carbohydrates and fats. Oily baked goods made with white flour and sugar are ideal. The pinnacle of cheap, easy fattening food would be something like homemade pancakes loaded with butter and syrups. A close second would be nut butters with added oil and sugar (but they are considerably more expensive than white flour/sugar). Never exercise. You will get fat. The easiest excess calories to consume are those in liquid form.

If you want to gain muscle weight, you must eat protein and work out. Protein must be consumed within an hour on either side of workouts because it doesn't stick around in your body very long to repair/build muscle tissue
>>
>>7565984
/thread.
Or drink a shitload of beer.
>>
>>7565984
Stop this meme

Just binge at American establishments
>>
>>7566351
>Protein must be consumed within an hour on either side of workouts because it doesn't stick around in your body very long to repair/build muscle tissue

protein timing is a myth tbqh, as long as you meet your requirements per day then you're fine

OP literally just eat in a caloric surplus, figure out your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) and eat more than that. doesn't matter where the calories come from.
>>
>>7565971
lead butt plug
>>
snack on peanuts all day.
>>
File: POO IN STEW.jpg (236KB, 961x1311px) Image search: [Google]
POO IN STEW.jpg
236KB, 961x1311px
Go to your nearest all you can eat place and go to town for as long as they make you stay there.
>>
>>7565971
Be me
Be murican
Help me go vegItalian I'm like 220 and 6 foot
>>
Eat a lot OR drink a lot. If you eat more calories than your TDEE, you'll gain weight, and it's easier to exceed your calories in drinking than just eating
>>
>>7568546
this. buy in bulk, store it in a dry place. roast it to reduce aflatoxin levels. you can stuff your face with these all day, carry them around, eat em while you work and they're 500 calories every 100 grams with 20g protein, equivalent to meats.

cheap, convenient, healthy, tasty. what more could you ask for?
>>
>>7566351
>because it doesn't stick around in your body very long to repair/build muscle tissue
u wot m8.

if you were talking about whey, then sure. but with actual food sources, they actually take time to digest. anyway, this is not /ck/ related and OP didn't say anything about muscle. must be real eager to share your knowledge to shoehorn things you don't really know about
>>
>>7566351
Don't forget doughnuts! Super cheap and guaranteed weight gain.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.