[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made some lactaid kraft dinner. First one to guess the three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: macattack.png (2MB, 998x754px) Image search: [Google]
macattack.png
2MB, 998x754px
Made some lactaid kraft dinner.

First one to guess the three seasonings I added aside from lact wins $5 pp.

hint:

Only
Turtles
Bang 16 times
>>
Semen
Skin shaved from the bottom of your foot
Parsley
>>
>>7563610
that wasn't even close, you're like off by a galaxy. I do enjoy semen though.
>>
Oregano, thyme, and black pepper?
>>
>>7563587
>>7563995
First one is obviously oregano (especially since OP is american)

Not sure about thyme, it's a weird thing to add. Black pepper is a likely choice though.
>>
>>7563587
>Jew Tears
>Cheese Enema Discharge
>Pasta
>>
>>7564000
Yeah, either Thyme, Tarragon or something else starting with a T. Tumeric might be kind of weird.
>>
>>7564000

>kraft dinner
>american
>>
>>7564004
Premade boxes of mac and cheese are a staple of American cuisine
>>
>>7564015

No they're not, and they're not called "Kraft Dinner" in the US.
>>
Is the bang 16 times code name for barbeque sauce?
>>
>>7564015
Yeah, but the term "kraft dinner" is nearly unheard of in the US. That's very much a Canadian thing, not USA.
>>
>>7563587
>Only
>Turtles
>Bang 16 times
Wat
>>
>>7564031
see
>>7563995

it's most likely an acronym

so seasonings starting with 'o' 't' & 'b'
>>
File: 1456083520900.jpg (65KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
1456083520900.jpg
65KB, 499x498px
>>7563587
>seasonings I added
>trying to dress up mac & cheese instead of just enjoying its cheap ass phony cheese goodness
you fucked up to be honest
>>
Old Bay seasoning
Talcum Powder
Benedict XVI, Pope Emeritus
>>
>>7564042
I do this kind of thing too.

My go-to for a cup of easy mac is a splash of milk before putting the cheese in, then a couple shakes of black pepper, and a smidgen of allspice.

Shit's good man, and it still tastes wonderfully fake and cheesy. Just a bit more robust
>>
>>7564042

Unless you still have the palate of a child, boxed mac and cheese is pretty much inedible without adding other shit.
>>
>>7564061

I'd say it's pretty much inedible period, unless by "adding other shit" you mean throwing away the cheese-flavored-product and replacing it with actual cheese.
>>
>>7564061
if you don't like boxed mac and cheese then you probably shouldn't be buying boxed mac and cheese
>>
>>7564021
montreal steak spice
maple syrup
gravy
>>
Oregano
Basil
Black Pepper

That's what I add to my Mac & cheese anyway
>>
its oregano, turmeric, and black pepper folks. turmeric and black pepper activate together to fight cancer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.