[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Str8 up balla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

File: deathfromabove.png (764KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
deathfromabove.png
764KB, 1280x1024px
holy fuark /ck/

Asian-tier food torture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_cZlvc8f6o
>>
>>7562542
americans are such fucking pansies. acting tough watching violent movies but get all touchy feely seeing a sea cockroach getting killed
>>
>>7562548

dude, humane butchery is a huge topic. All you need to do is poke it in the brains with a knife, takes literally 2 seconds
>>
should have killed it first

he's a dipshit
>>
>>7562542
I cant even watch it how can ppl be so fucking cruel dont they care about the pain its going through?
>>
This guy basically just ended his career by posting that. Or someone is going to shoot him or something. the comments lol.
>>
>>7562548
Dude, its a MOVIE, violence in movies is not real. This is however.
>>
Pretty sure insects can't feel anything. Same w fish.
>>
>>7562605
The studies done behind this have no merit. There is no way you could know because you are not a fish or a lobster or whatever; Just because they don't have the same neurological / nervous system as humans doesn't mean they don't feel things in some other capacity.
>>
>>7562605

>pretty sure

I'm pretty sure you can't feel anything during a cavity filling or minor surgery. So no need to anesthetic, right?
>>
>>7562612
kek
>>
>>7562542
>well, this isn't too bad, he's just going to kill the thing after taking off its limbs, right?
>"i'm just gonna leave that there for later"
Damn, nigga
>>
>>7562647
wasn't a sarcastic post.
>>
I mean, whether or not lobsters feel pain, and we could get into all sorts of philosophical discussions about that - how hard is it to just poke it in the head with a knife? It takes like 2 seconds.
>>
File: 1460165304962.jpg (40KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1460165304962.jpg
40KB, 500x525px
>>7562612
>>
>>7562551
>>7562700

You'd have to stab the lobster in 5 different spots at the same time.
>>
>>7562700
>>7562730
and 9 different parts simultaneously for an octopus.
>>
>>7562730
Well, you could do it in fairly rapid succession and it would be relatively humane. Or you could rip its limbs off and toss it in a pot while you do a 6 minute video where you cook with a lobster you already boiled.
>>
>>7562589
lol found the vegan
>>
>>7562787

Excellent meme tier reply broseph.

Literally, no one saw that coming.
>>
>>7562599
I'm more concerned about the shitty earring and tattoo
>>
>>7562730

All you have to do it pierce the brain stem, this has been studied. I think it was an early internet SJW fiasco, some semi famous cooks started putting up vids and people freaked out about
>muh ethical eating
way back in 2003 or so

I'm not sure we know exactly how much pain lobsters feel, but they definitely react to negative stimuli, and we interpret that as pain without knowing for sure. I was always told that putting them in the fridge for an hour was enough to put them to sleep and they could be just chucked in the hot water.

that video is cringey for sure
>>
>>7562589
>>7562599
>>7562612
>>7562700
>>7562780
My country is full of hypocrisy and bullshit.

They get rustled over a lobster being diced up alive to be eaten but make no protest over families in Iraq being destroyed by the military over lies. They have a heart for animals being tortured yet don't do much after knowing how the meat and poultry industry works.

They claim to be civilized people yet make judgement on the rest of the world with ignorance and arbitrary beliefs.
>>
>>7562787
They really are boring.
>>
>>7562542
...It's a fucking lobster.
>nobody gives a shit about bugs and pest animals that are killed
>nobody gives a shit about the quality of life for slaughterhouse animals
>people couldn't even care about Muslims

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE THO, A LOBSTER BEING EATEN? I hate people.
>>
>>7564218
>bugs and pest animals that are killed
Have you seen the price of lobster? Its fucking gold, it's one of the most expensive things you will eat

>>nobody gives a shit about the quality of life for slaughterhouse animals
In fact, they do, and there is extensive legislation, oversight and research into making slaughter houses as humane as possible. Some of that is for quality reasons, meat tastes better, but largely its out of respect for the animal and general morality
>>
what is the point though? doesn't take long to stab the lobster in the head, and you're saving it from feeling it's limbs ripped off. It's such a simple task to kill the lobster quickly, that by not doing it it's like you're expending effort to torture the poor thing.

It's not just a Lobster thing either, it's pretty much all animals. If it costs more money for me to know I'm eating meat that's been butchered quickly and not been dragged upside down for an hour inside the slaughterhouse then I'll gladly pay more and eat meat less.
>>
>>7564242

>telling other people how they should prepare the meat that i consume makes me more moral and a better person than them

if your panties are in such a bunch over it either prepare your own meat or stop eating meat.

faggot
>>
>>7564242
So you're telling me a person who cringes at the sight of a pig's throat being slit while it didn't get knocked out properly is going to know the difference when they go to purchase their neatly packaged, clean-cut pork from the grocery store? Sure. It's bullshit. That 'legislation' is just feel good padding for those kinds of people who don't understand that statistically there is no way to prevent cruelty-free slaughter.
>>
File: 175628564925.jpg (20KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
175628564925.jpg
20KB, 280x280px
>>7562601
>>7562551
>>7562589
>>7562612
>>7562700
>>7564200
A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSIES

>your ancestors didn't colonize the earth by not killing nearly all big game out there
>native americans live so """close""" to the earth.
>guess what they killed off so many large mammals in north america like the horse (which was reintroduced)
>be cuck in 2016
>sees lobster, aka a fucking ocean scorpion, get arms ripped off
>cries inside
>"IT HAS A BRAIN TOOOOOOO"
>implying brain is not just a bunch of ganglion aka BALLS OF CELLS LESS THAN HUMANS ON AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE OF 1000
you're hunter-gatherer ancestors are ROLLING in the grave seeing you cry over bullshit like this

at least with animals like lions and other WILD animals we did not breed them to be killed and eaten

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSIES
>>
>>7562548
i mean if you can end it humanely in like half a second with a knife through the head then...why not?
>>
File: Lobster_anatomy.jpg (441KB, 3095x1513px) Image search: [Google]
Lobster_anatomy.jpg
441KB, 3095x1513px
It doesn't even have a brain.

It's a bunch of cells i.e. ganglia

THERE IS NO BRAIN STEM IN A LOBSTER

when you sever the """"""brainstem"""""" it's the same as removing one christmas light in a chain of them; they all go out
>>
>>7564258
He literally ripped the fucker in half. Doesn't get much quicker than that.
>>
>>7564258
It'd be like stabbing sausage with a fork you savage, he'd let all the delicious bug juices out.
>>
>>7564200
>but they definitely react to negative stimuli, and we interpret that as pain without knowing for sure

Emotional fundies do. If we determined that then there are a bunch of plants I know with feelings and brain stems.
>>
>>7562730
>>7562742

>All nerve clusters are brains

Stop posting.
>>
Lobsters can voluntarily dismember themselves when attacked, offering their limbs to predators. You guys are idiots if you think they can feel anything.
>>
>>7564813
Humans can do that as well but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like buggery.
>>
>>7564725
i guarantee you it would suck more if someone ripped your arms and legs off than if they sliced your brain in half first, even moreso because lobsters can't bleed out because they don't have a complex circulatory system like mammals do
>>
>>7564205
this

it's also extremely disturbing when you see animals getting maimed or tortured on the internet and everyone's a complete fucking bleeding heart, but you show them some really fucking violent deaths done to other human beings or children and it's all "lmao they got rekt"

like that one video where a dude put his foot under a cat and flung it into the air, the cat was barely shook up but people still doxx'd him and fucked with him like he actually did something wrong
>>
>>7564846
First off, you're giving human characteristics to an aquatic arthropod. Second refer to this diagram
>>7564264

Severed the "heart" and nervous system when he snapped it in half. Who cares about five seconds of discomfort when he tore off the claws. Much less brutal than nature, and they can grow back their appendages when they lose them in the wild all the time.

In short, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>7564205
Animals arent planning to blow me up m8. So fuck the muzzies.
>>
>>7565040
They would if they could...
>>
>>7562542
>literally ripping of a living animals limbs
Why do chefs make such a fucking big deal about lobsters tough. I never seen one of em chop up a living chicken, I mean if you want sup3r fr3sh lobster why not the chicken?
>>
File: 933.gif (731KB, 500x192px) Image search: [Google]
933.gif
731KB, 500x192px
>>7564825
>Humans can do that as well
>>
>>7565040
Neither was Iraq you inbred yokel.
>>
>>7564813
[M'fucking quotation needed]
>>
>>7565058

lobster spoils way faster than chicken

source- working in a kitchen that regularly tossed lobster in the trash because it spoiled
>>
File: 1458346986684.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458346986684.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>7564253
i like this guy.
>>
>>7565076
Fair enough m8. Looks like the lobsters just had bad luck.
>>
>>7565058
Because these are completely different species with completely different biological systems? Not to mention that they would flap around and squawk an awful lot, would still need to be defeathered and butchered, and would contaminate the whole kitchen in the process, making it not practical to do on-location at restaurants.

Almost as retarded as these idiots making human comparisons, almost...
>>
>>7565091
You must be Gauss'ses nephew being so clever and all, your parents must be proud. :)
>>
>>7565058
meat and poultry need to be aged for various amounts of time before they are at their best. a fresh chicken is a tough rubbery hunk of poop
>>
File: auto_del_3d.gif (1MB, 1044x634px) Image search: [Google]
auto_del_3d.gif
1MB, 1044x634px
>>7565077
Thanks anon. I'm new to /ck/ but I'm a scientist.

A postdoc in my lab cuts off mouse heads on the reg. He's studying this mutation I found in an Autistic kid that we put in a mouse.

>If these PETA-pussies knew what we did in scientific research they would flip their wigs
>because of them our animal facilities are restricted and underground (literally underground to prevent bombing)
>without animals in research there wouldn't be any drugs on the market and we wouldn't know how things like the brain works because duh you can't take someone's brain out
>

hell I'm not a religious man but even in the Bible the first few pages give us mastery over the animals
>>
>>7562605
Fish can feel pain. That's been proven.
Insects do not feel pain to current scientific understanding (I.E, they'll still use a damaged limb in the same manner as if it were not while most animals will avoid doing so)

I'm not sure if crustaceans can feel pain or not. They seem like sea-bugs but are their neurosystems that similar? Seems like something science should look into if they haven't already.
>>
I think we should all freak out less about the process of dying. It's painful almost for sure, but you would pass out if it was this painful.
It's once in a lifetime and will go on for maybe 3 days at max. that's about 0.0001% of your life.
If you get your limbs ripped out you will probably die within minutes, so the ratio keeps about the same.
The only reason to hate it is for the surviving dependents.
>>
>>7564242
>there is extensive legislation, oversight and research into making slaughter houses as humane as possible
then why are there religious exemptions for barbaric kosher and halal slaughter? and a religious tax on such meat? not to mention religious discrimination in who can work there?
>>
>>7564205
Holy shit dude you really suck. Talk about massive overgeneralizations and making assumptions about people, I think you take the cake on that one.

Do you draw parallel comparisons to war and animal torture every time someone gets upset about anything? What a massive faggot.
>>
>>7565040
because animals don't have that level of capacity for thought

your cat would maim kill and eat you if it could
>>
>>7565314
Insects and crustaceans are both arthropods.
>>
>>7565072
All crustaceans can do it you dunce
>>
We live in present not past. Stop pointless historical arguments.
Everyone deserves a quick and clean death.
This was not quick and clean.
>>
>>7565058
>chop up a live chicken

Well all of the blood would spatter everywhere, most mammals have to have the blood drained out of them before you get to chopping them up.
Secondly, the noise the animal would make would be atrocious.
Thirdly, you'd then have to deal with the feathers, which if you were chopping off individual parts of the chicken would only make that part of the process messier and harder. There is no practical reason for chopping up a chicken still alive, whereas chopping up a lobster live doesn't present even a third of the same hassle and prevents spoilage.
>>
File: 1444405718819.jpg (48KB, 670x496px) Image search: [Google]
1444405718819.jpg
48KB, 670x496px
>>7565569
>most mammals
>>
>>7565502
they willingly do this shit to themselves. They don't have brains.
>>
This is how lobsters are broken down in every restaurant I've ever worked in over the last 10 years. Awful or not, it saves time and doesn't risk breaking a knife tip and leaving it in a part of the lobster used for stock.
>>
>>7565344
>religious exemptions for barbaric kosher and halal slaughter?

this kind of slaughter is actually very humane, thats part of the requirements. the knives have to be impeccably sharp,the animal has to be calm, and we think the animal goes unconscious in a few seconds thanks to blood pressure drop
>>
>>7565657

anyone have the webm of the "calm peaceful" slaughter of the camel that is sprinting down the street spraying blood everywhere?
>>
>>7565657
>this kind of slaughter is actually very humane
according to who? the people who do it? the religious whack jobs?

what do the animal welfare agencies say?

and you didn't comment on it being a religious tax, and being discriminatory by only allowing people of that religion to work there

is that because you didn't read it, or because you had no answer? I'm betting hte latter
>>
i'd feel more comfortable if he killed it before ripping its limbs off, yeah, but i'm certainly not upset by this. i've heard of and seen worse things as far as food goes.
>>
>>7565677

Science, bitch.

if it weren't so expensive/time consuming, kosher/halal butchery would be the absolute standard for human animal processing. these butchery standards were literally put into place to help honor and respect God's creations on earth and keep butchers from sinning by causing unnecessary pain. the matter has been studied extensively by non religious observers.
the rest of your comment was irrelevant and i don't care about it, so I didn't answer
>>
>>7564218
>people dont care about Muslims :'(

what

yeah, all of Europe housing and feeding the hordes of muslims isn't enough.
Go somewhere else with your cuckery
>>
>>7565932
>to help honor and respect God's creations on earth
HAHAHAHAHAH

>the rest of your comment was irrelevant and i don't care about it
more like you have an agenda, or are just too stupid to comprehend that everyone paying taxes to a religion is wrong, as is discriminating against non-kikes or non-mudslimes is wrong

or you just ignored it because you know I'm right

pathetic
>>
>>7562542
>Butchering an animal that's still alive

Put him back on sauces. He clearly hasn't learned any respect for food.
>>
I was taught to cut their head open between the eyes if they weren't being cooked whole, but honestly see nothing wrong with this.

It's a fucking sea cockroach that found it's way into a professional kitchen. It's not like he's torturing puppies.
>>
>>7565999
Not him, but are you 16? You type like some idiot high schooler, and have absolutely no overarching point.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Great one, dude.
>>
File: chang.png (18KB, 506x422px) Image search: [Google]
chang.png
18KB, 506x422px
>>7562548
>>7564253
>>7565232
>>
>>7566045
spoken like a kike or mudslime
>>
>>7566109

Somebody call /pol/, one of their contagions has splintered from the collective.
>>
Who in the fuck cares that a lobster got his arms ripped off

Humane butchery is a huge and interesting topic, lobsters can probably feel pain, but in a way that's hard for anyone to care about. If you tear a pig's legs off while it's still alive, that's shitty because it's smart enough to understand what happened and equipped with pain receptors as a mammal. There's no evidence that ripping a lobster's arms off while still alive would be bad for the meat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VruyNDrCBk4
>>
>>7566132
That, and he literally ripped it in half five seconds later, killing it. Unless you want to get pinched putting one of your hands around its head by doing it in reverse, that's pretty much the way to do it.

About as humane as cutting the head off a chicken.
>>
>>7566124
Somebody call reddit, one of their contagions has splintered from the collective.
>>
>>7566132

needs to change the oil in his fryer... most kitchens at least give the illusion of "clean oil" when they do a video like this but this one gives a pretty accurate example of the shit tier oil your food is cooked in that hasn't been filtered/flipped in a week.
>>
>>7566124
you are seriously defending barbaric religious ritual slaughter, religious tax on food and discrimination in hiring?
>>
>>7566201
Quiet Jimmy, the adults are talking.
>>
>>7566230
I'll take that as a yes then, Chaim Ahmedowitzenburg al-abdulla
>>
File: little-boy-smug.jpg (489KB, 998x665px) Image search: [Google]
little-boy-smug.jpg
489KB, 998x665px
>>7566298
>>7566201
Everyone thinks this is very clever
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.