[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's more annoying, pizza snobs or beer snobs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Pizza and beer.jpg (236KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza and beer.jpg
236KB, 1200x700px
Who's more annoying, pizza snobs or beer snobs?
>>
coffee and wine snobs
>>
Beer snobs because it's only fucking beer. I love a good ale but it's not exactly wine.

whereas pizza is godly and is very easy to fuck up.
>>
pleb snobs
>>
>>7557067
The feeling is completely mutual.

Because people like you have shit taste and settle for less, nobody caters to people of class, refinement, distinction and style.

Because there's billions of you and you'll pay top dollar for whatever they tell you to pay top dollar for, because you're stupid and ignorant and you always will be because you're lazy and weak.

Most of all though, you're a coward. That's what's at the heart of it that makes all your other flaws possible.
>>
>>7557111
Well said, good sir! *tips euphoria*
>>
>>7557111
too obviously bait
>>
Beer is an ancient tradition, pizza is for fat Europeans and even fatter Americans.

Pizza snobs will be second against the wall, preceded by philatelists.
>>
Reverse snobs who take it as a point of personal pride that they only eat and drink the lowest quality garbage

>here in the real world who can afford nice things? SJW living on daddy's money detected! nobody finished high school and anyone who claims to have done so is just boasting on the internet so they must have nothing going for them
>I'm a real american with a REAL JOB, I need everything to be made of high fructose corn syrup and injected with hydrogenated fats because as you can see from my 43 inch waist I need REAL FOOD to keep me going, enjoy your $100 for 3 bites of food on a huge empty plate, stupid yuppie liberals
>if you have decent taste in ANYTHING it means you are not from america and in fact you hate america and are actively seeking to destroy it, fuck off europe as you can see from my huge stash of reaction images I don't think about you AT ALL

People like this ruin /ck/
>>
>>7557091
Really good beer is really great though. Things with cuvée in the name and shit like that. I'd say it's every bit as good as wine.
>>
Beer snobs

I don't like eating pleb pizza because it always makes me ill with the shitty ingredients and preservatives, but shitty beer is still just beer
>>
>>7557091
I agree with you but there's a population of beer neckbeards on /ck/ who think that small trends in the beverage industry localized within their own lifetimes and a particular geographic area are a sign that wine is finally obsolete and those mean french movie villains with the snobby accents can finally go back to france because we have the craft beer now and at least we're not the south. You'll be hearing from them soon.
>>
>>7557126
Fat americans might be a fair point because the pizza americans eat is a ludicrous fatty mess but real italian pizza doesn't really have the same "fast food" feel.

Equally, a very small amount of italians are fat. And they never seem to get walmart fat
>>
>>7557126
>preceded by philatelists
What's wrong with stamp collectors? Other than that they're mostly boring old guys..
>>
>>7557219
Probably has a relative he doesn't like who's into stamps. On /n/ there's this guy who hates model railroads with a burning white hot passion for similar reasons, it's really weird.
>>
also beer snobs are why some places try charge £4+ for a bottle of beer. The resurgence has made twats like brewdog inflate their prices.

On the other hand competition between pizza places and the prices are the same as always or even lower.
>>
>>7557111
*tips hipster beard*
>>
>>7557091
Do you live in 1980?
>>
File: 1443395405129.png (283KB, 313x300px) Image search: [Google]
1443395405129.png
283KB, 313x300px
>>7557746
>>
>>7557794
OK grandma
>>
>>7557111
Ahh The Apple theory. This could also fit on /g/ in an Apple thread.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.