[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does wildboar taste like? I want to eat a whole wildboar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: roastedboar.jpg (70KB, 716x288px) Image search: [Google]
roastedboar.jpg
70KB, 716x288px
What does wildboar taste like? I want to eat a whole wildboar like Obelix.
>>
File: astrix-and-obelix-wild-boar[1].jpg (40KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
astrix-and-obelix-wild-boar[1].jpg
40KB, 400x297px
>>
>>7551271
It tastes like pork but stronger. But I guess it depends on what they eat and where they live.
>>
>>7551271
tastes nutty, if it's forest boar
field boars are more like normal pig, but also gamy
btw you really, REALLY want to use a thermometer
>>
>>7551271
>>7551273
I totally forgot how much I wanted this reading the books as a kid. Thanks op, might go out of my way to try out boar too.
>>
>>7551271
tastes like heart disease and cancer, like all meat.
>>
>>7551271
Very similar to regular pork, but depends a bit on what the boar gets for regular diet.
>>
>>7551271

Hi there!

Wouldn't you rather have the delicious Big Mac™ from your local McDonald's® restaurant?

:)
>>
>>7551357
you don't sell boar patty in your burgers, you muslim loving cum guzzlers.

get your man pussy duuuuuuuuunked on, biatch
>>
File: 1-mere-et-ses-petits.jpg (88KB, 640x351px) Image search: [Google]
1-mere-et-ses-petits.jpg
88KB, 640x351px
>>7551271
You ever tasted black pork?
It's close but less fat and usually a bit gamier.
>>
File: Shhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt.jpg (3KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
Shhhhhheeeeeeeeiiiitt.jpg
3KB, 125x94px
>>7551321
>>
I went hunting for em in Texas. One almost killed me.

It has to cooked Thoroughly, it almost killed me twice with some parasite infection.

Its got a flavor like if it was smoked above acorns with some gaminess. Its fat is unbelievably good, so much better than store bought pork.

I didnt cure the bacon right but the fat made up for it.

Other than that, its meat is a bit tougher, but id say under 10%. I think mine was estimated 3 or 4 years old and male.

Had to shoot the fucker 8 times with an M14 to get it to lay down. The pork shoulder was great but i fucked up its rear end and had to shoot it in the head with a .380 to kill it. Tough son of a bitch.
>>
File: bigpigs.jpg (213KB, 1023x669px) Image search: [Google]
bigpigs.jpg
213KB, 1023x669px
They're prettier.
>>
>>7551739
>Had to shoot the fucker 8 times with an M14
>had to shoot it in the head with a .380 to kill it
jesus christ, learn to hunt
>>
>>7551772
that an has some balls or these boars are completely used to humans, a laie would pretty much kill you for being within 500m of the marcassins where I am
>>
>>7551777
I was learning, i was only 20.
>>
>>7551739
>using guns to hunt boar

Just get some magic potion from your druid, then run around the forest and grab them
>>
>>7551780
I can't help but imagine that there is an interesting story behind the man and the boars.

>>7551792
Well, that happens. Imagine doing it with a spear like they did in the olden times?
>>
>>7552092
We found one of the 7.62 round that deflected stuck in the boars skin. It hit the skin at an angle, then dug in and travelled about a foot between the skin and muscle. That skin is so tough, i doubt a spear would do anything.
>>
>>7552163
What? Spears were one of the more important tools in a boar hunt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.