[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know its late, but has anyone else tried this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (218KB, 2000x1131px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
218KB, 2000x1131px
I did and dear fucking god, it was literally the greasiest chicken I've ever even imagined. I like fried chicken And understand the grease factor, but this shit was out of control.
>the drumstick was greasy, but not so bad you wanted to throw up. Still way too greasy, but edible and not terrible
>slice into the thigh, and a flood of grease pours out leaving a quarter inch pool of grease in the serving dish it comes with

Did anybody actually like this?
It's like it was injected with grease right before serving
How is this still on the market?
>>
Grow a pair.
>>
>>7550793
So now we not only have McDonalds shills but also anti-everything except McDonalds shills.
>>
It was colon cleanse in chicken form.
>>
>>7550812
I miss the Taco Bell era tbqh.
>>
I actually like the taste of grease.
>>
>>7550793
>my greasy deep fried chicken is too greasy
lol k m8. Why don't you just go back up there and throw a temper tantrum about it? You sound like the kind of faggot customer that does shit like that. You might even get some free tendies too if you annoy them enough.

We're talking about a fast food product here. Nobody working in that KFC gives a fuck about the quality of the product they're selling. As long as you get what you ordered, they can say they did their job. If you thought the 19 year old kid making your food gave a fuck about giving you a high quality product, you're surely mistaken.

And it's still on the market because that's how capitalism works. Business don't run on your feelings and opinions. If it's profitable, it's being sold. Clearly general reception must be good, since they're still selling it today. Maybe if you don't like something, you should just not buy it. Crazy thought.

tl;dr eat a dick faggot, I know how much you like those
>>
>>7550854
found the butthurt KFC employee
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (20KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
20KB, 590x590px
>>7550818
I got you, bro
>>
>>7550854
Targeted pasta?
>>
>>7550813
Fucking this. I got it once the shilling was too much to handle and it was the driest chicken covered in red grease. I was in the bathroom for the rest of the day.
>>
>>7550931
Lol, so you can't point out how retarded someone is without being labelled as a defender or employee? I don't work at KFC, and I hardly ever even eat there. My fucking post doesn't even complement their restaurants in any way -- in fact it actually criticizes the staff of all fast food restaurants in general. Why would I give a fuck about what a random anonymous poster thinks about a business on 4chan? If you're going to make a stupid post, I'm going to point out how stupid you're being. Not everything has to be shilling or brigading.
>>
File: austin-petersen-600x400.jpg (8KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
austin-petersen-600x400.jpg
8KB, 600x430px
>>7550974
Found the butthurt KFC employee again
>>
>>7550793
thats a symptom of kfc being shit, not even black people will eat that shit. Go to Bojangles, Popeyes, or Churches
>>
>>7550793
try some actual nashville hot chicken

its amazing

kfc is trash though and a rip off, what did you expect?
>>
>>7551002
>>7551001

Popeyes is about 30 min away, and there's no Church's or Bojangles within a few hundred miles from here.
There is a Zaxbys close by that I have yet to try
>>
>>7551001
>not even black people will eat that shit
kinda racist desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.