[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

penis pie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: staff tea.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
staff tea.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>>
File: staffood.jpg (69KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
staffood.jpg
69KB, 960x539px
can see it better after baking
>>
>circumcised penis pie
not even once
>>
yep, im on 4chan alright
>>
>>7542307
>that single brown m&m for the butthole
>>
Uncut dicks make me lose my appetite.

Delete this.
>>
>>7542320
If you look close enough you can clearly tell it's an uncut dick with the foreskin pulled all the way back
>>
>>7542343
I'll second this.

Also....dat vein. This is the first thread I've seen on any board all day that's made me laugh out loud. Who are you going to share this with?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>7542307
Oh boy, what flavor?!
>>
>>7542368
Only cut dicks satisfy your desire?
>>
>>7542687
>foreskin pulled all the way back
>foreskin touching the glans
How is that pulled all the way back?
>>
>>7542368
Uncut dicks taste better tbhfam
>>
>>7542745
I can't read your pic, what does it say?
>>
>>7542770
Are U a gril?
>>
have some fresh penis bread
>>
>>
Guys, this site is for 18+ only.
>>
The drummer from Slint, Britt, basically the genius behind it, went on to bake dick cakes for 5 years after Spiderland
>>
File: IMG_20150527_125657525.jpg (885KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150527_125657525.jpg
885KB, 2592x1456px
>>7543045
>>
File: pie.jpg (287KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
pie.jpg
287KB, 748x561px
made these for a bake-off thing at work. i didn't win cos the ganache split plus i drew dicks on the top.
>>
>>7543532
why did you bake ganache? that's insane
>>
>>7543553
i didn't you weirdo, i baked the pastry then put a layer of raspberries in the cases, then topped with ganache that i made but didn't bake, plus a white chocolate penis.
>>
>>7543563
It looked like a baked filling to me, especially the one in front. You know how some fillings expand in the oven and creep up the sides, then collapse back down as they cool.

How did you manage to fuck up ganache that bad btw? You literally pour hot cream on chocolate and stir
>>
>>7543575
i hadn't made it before and the recipe i was following was quite vague about temperature when combining the cocolate and cream. i ended up with a 2 inch deep layer of fat on top of everything that i spent ages trying to recombine with a whisk. it didn't work though. serves me right for not doing a practice run, it looked really easy in the recipe.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.