[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it sad to eat at the mall by yourself? Just to be around people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 9

File: tj.jpg (129KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
tj.jpg
129KB, 1000x750px
Is it sad to eat at the mall by yourself? Just to be around people?
>>
>taco johns

my nigga
>>
I dunno. Solo eating seems to be more common in Europe. Why is it shunned in tbe U.S.?
>>
Potato oles make me cum buckets
>>
>>7533806
>Is it sad to eat at the mall by yourself?
No.
>Just to be around people?
Yes.
>>
>>7533806

I don't know why people don't eat alone outside or see it as weird. If I'm out alone and want to eat, be sure as fuck I'm sitting down at a table and eating.

What else is there to do? Go hungry or try and call people so I can eat - Fuck that!
>>
>>7533806
Not really, more awkward than sad. I frequently see this old guy who used to come to the diner near my house and eat lunch with his wife almost daily. Now she's dead and he comes alone. I wish I had the balls to go eat with him but alas I am gauche as fuck.
>>
>>7533806
The only activities that are weird to do by yourself are going to restaurants and heavy drinking in bars/pubs
>>
No
Yes
>>
>>7533846
>>7533878
/thread
>>
>>7533865
It's pretty accepted at certain Asian establishments. Korean restaurant/bars are awesome for this.
>>
>>7533806
Eating by yourself is completely fine, I don't get why so many people have problems with it.

If you do it just to be around people, it might seem kinda sad, but at least no one knows you're doing it just for that reason.

Have you though about joining some "night class" (I don't know how it's called in the US). It's a good way to be with people, and you'll also learn something. Or join some hiking club. You can always say you're new in town, so you don't have any friends, if you feel bad about that.
>>
>>7533865
Heavy drinking is weird when you sit at the table and just look at the phone the whole time. If you sit on the bar, it's quite OK.

Going to restaurants alone is fine.
>>
I eat out alone. I go to concerts alone. I go to movies alone. I smoke pot and drink alone. I have sex alone. Who said there's something wrong with it? I see people do that all the time. Sometimes I order food to go and sit there at the restaurant and eat it out of the box til im full, then pack it up and im off to my next destination. It's convenient and it saves me the trouble of waiting for my check or asking or a go-box
>>
>>7534147
Same here pham. I was relationship-less virgin until 23yo.

Now I have a few girls who would go out for a date with me, but I'm just pretty much used to having all this "free" time, and am not capable to allocating so much time to someone else. Now I'm working long hours at work, and still have time for lot of hobbies.
>>
>>7533806
Nobody cares.
>But i....
NOBODY CARES. Not one single adult gives a shit what you do or why you do it. Just keep to yourself.
>>
>>7534198
>>7534201
He's written it like a dick, but he's right.

A lot of antisocial people, who consume a lot of internet content at home come to think that everyone cares about them, because on the internet, the content is made to seem that way.

We have these thread on /fit/ all the time, about how people are afraid to go to the gym because they are DYEL and would be going alone. No one cares. If anything, people will be supportive.
>>
>>7534198
Son, it's a high school mentality "But people might look at me and think I'm weird..."
No. No one is going to care what the fuck you do if you aren't being a dickhead.
>>
>>7534220
Meant for >>7534201
>>
>>7533806

Funny, I don't often eat outside because I hate being around people.
>>
>>7533806
I do the same thing, OP, but not at the mall food court, since that's reserve for the lowest scum.
Usually, I'll just go out to eat, when I'm lonely
>>
>>7534147
If you are alone, its not sex, its masturbation, sorry bud.
>>
>>7533861
Just do it, you might make his day.
If it doesn't, then he's a miserable faggot so no loss
>>
>>7534213
>>7534220
This. It's kind of funny that social awkwardness is tied to an inflated sense of self-importance. Does anyone notice you when you're eating alone? No really. Truth is unless you're spectacularly attractive or make a complete spectacle of yourself even those who notice you won't pay you more of a few seconds of attention, because they have no reason to give a shit about your existence.

The guy eating fake Mexican in the mall food court by himself? Unless he's a neckbeard dressed in a fedora, an MLP shirt and a trenchcoat while eating three meals' worth of food he's invisible.
>>
>>7533806
Not really, sometimes when I'm bored and alone I go outside eating something.
I don't care about what people are thinkng of me.
>>
>being in a mall
>eating shit fast food
>eating alone in public

>eating shit fast food alone in a mall

so much lol
>>
>>7534283
>I don't care about what people are thinkng of me.
Most people who use this qualifier at the end of a statement are neurotic and paralyzed due to their concern with the opinion of strangers.
>>
>>7534201
projecting what? self confidence?
he's fucking right man, for the most part if you are polite and mind your own business in public people don't care what you do.
>>
>>7534277
>It's kind of funny that social awkwardness is tied to an inflated sense of self-importance.
This and crippling self-consciousness and zero self-confidence.

I can't imagine a man being terrified of eating alone in public, let alone posting this question on an online message board for advice.

Unless you are in grade 9 and worried about high school shit in the cafeteria, you should seriously examine your life.

Maybe hit the gym and become more comfortable in your own skin.
>>
>>7534320
I remember being depressed for a little while at 17. And I came to the realization that my depression was a direct result of being far to self-obsessed. Becoming entirely focused on my own interests and not giving a fuck about other people had made me socially isolated while at the same time contemptuous of other people liking anything I didn't like. And six or so months of living like that had made me depressed. Spend too much time alone and you can pretty easily dwell on what you don't like about your life to an unhealthy extent. That makes you anxious, which leads to being depressed. Depression can be a consequence of ego-mania when you suspect you might not really have enough to back up your high opinion of yourself.

As soon as I got busy doing stuff and interacting with people, even indulging activities and conversation that didn't particularly interest me the depression cleared up. And in the process I both lost my virginity and developed new interests.
>>
>>7533806

No. Sometimes people just want a quick bite to eat.

"People watching" weirds me out.
>>
>>7533806
i do that sometimes. i am a sad person

so yes, probably.
>>
>>7533850
>What else is there to do? Go hungry or try and call people so I can eat - Fuck that!

This reminds me of living in dorms. If I saw some friends at the closest student dining facility when I was there anyway, yeah, I'd sit with them. But, most of them seemed like they needed a group component to be there and dedicated around 2 hours every weekday evening to it. I don't need to round others up to go and if I had shit to do (read: every weekday, it was freshman year, you gotta be out there getting your good first impressions and extra curriculars so you can intern in later years), I wasn't go to hang around 1.5 hours after I'm full.
>>
>>7534352

Never expected to see actual advice here. I read your post maybe a dozen times. I need to get out and get busy :/
>>
>>7534551
The way I've come to see it is this: a man's sense of self worth has a lot to do with his accomplishments. A young man has few accomplishments, so it's hard to feel a strong sense of it. Add inevitable money and girl problems to that and your shit can get really dragged down. But the very act of going out and getting busy working toward accomplishing something (hopefully as part of a team with other people) will start blowing the stink of depression off you. Of course if you're depressed already that's the LAST thing you feel like doing. But that can be the solution for many people,

The only reason I can spend hours a day here without getting depressed is because when I'm not posting here I'm out accomplishing some whit, or in my kitchen cooking delicious food (learning to cook well is an accomplishment, too).
>>
No one gives a fuck if you're alone. The only time I ever notice people eating alone is when my gf points out some old senior citizen eating by himself and asks if we should buy him food. Thats kinda sad I guess.
>>
>>7533865
>activities that are weird to do by yourself are going to restaurants
that a thing in 'murica? why?
>>
File: man_eating.jpg (45KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
man_eating.jpg
45KB, 876x493px
>>7533861
Is this him?
>>
>>7535061
I fucking hate the bitch taking this picture. You can tell from the gaudy drawn-on eyebrow that she's a shallow materialistic whore, and more importantly you can see from the way her eye is narrowed that she's smirking at this old man trying to reminisce about his dead wife.
>>
depends on what's in the food court, but if that's yours it's not.
extremely sad. also sick.
>>
>>7535173
>at this old man trying to reminisce about his dead wife.
he's a pervert acting fucked up in public. if he was 40 years younger he'd be that guy jerking off on women on film. fuck that guy and fuck you.
>>
File: Sushi-Cat-Halloween-Costume.jpg (29KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sushi-Cat-Halloween-Costume.jpg
29KB, 640x600px
>>7535061
I'd smack that bitch down. You can tell she's laughing at the poor guy.

I used to work at a steakhouse for about a year and every day there was a old man that would be seated when the doors were opened at 11AM. He rarely ever missed a day. The staff knew him by name, and it makes me think we were the only one's whom he ever consistently got to talk to or interact with. He probably was very lonely. I felt sorry for him, but he seemed content with our small talk and always wore a smile.
>>
>>7533806
No
Yes
>>
>>7534147
>Sometimes I order food to go and sit there at the restaurant and eat it out of the box til im full, then pack it up and im off to my next destination

Eat it in your car, asshole. People have to clean up the area where you're sitting after you leave
>>
>>7534453
I was a complete loser in college (like I am in my life), and freshman year in the dorms I ate alone probably 95% of the time (the other 5% was when roommates would invite me to eat)

Eating lunch alone wasn't that bad because a lot of people did it since schedules were always different.

But dinner or the "late night" session (which was I think 9-11 or 9-midnight) was the worst. Everyone would be at tables with all their friends or roommates laughing and talking and having such a great time while I was the guy sitting alone at the individual island seat. I would actually go right before closing time so that I wouldn't have to be there at the busiest time alone. And then a few times when I was eating with people, someone would make a comment about the people in the single seats and be like "lol can you imagine being here while everyone is with their friends and you're alone" laughing about it and i was just like "hehe yeah..."

But then again I didn't like eating with people because it would take 2-3x as long to eat and I'd eat about half the food.

Eating alone isn't a big deal for a normal person because they maybe do it once in a while so they are usually fine with it. But as an aspie who has to do it day after day after day, it really wear on you.
>>
>>7533806
most people who work at the mall eat alone on their breaks
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (99KB, 353x214px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
99KB, 353x214px
>>7535378
>Eat it in your car, asshole. People have to clean up the area where you're sitting after you leave

Oh. I'm sorry. Heaven forbid someone might have to do their job and churn out a minute of light work. How absolutely dreadful.
>>
>>7535222
It made me very happy when I worked customer service to be able to be friendly and joke around with our old folks. They knew our whole staff, and I knew that they probably hardly talk to anyone else, so I would be as friendly and personable as I could to them.
>>
>>7535061
Can they blame us for being misogynists?
>>
>>7534951
Movies are very weird to watch alone in America too. I find it strange because most of what you do is sit in silence during them.
>>
>>7533810
Being alone is a disorder in the states. People will start to think your 'sick' and avoid you even more.
>>
Why bother?

>carefully choose the most appealing spot to sit with your meal in a crowded food court
>the group of teen girls vacate the space to your right soon after
>so does the sexy lady in a well cut office suit to your left
>a disheveled fat guy with the table manners of a tasmanian devil sits down to your left
>a heroin-thin woman with two crying children sits down to your right and continues loudly talking into her phone without ever seeming to take a breath
>leave food court, your meal barely tasted
>>
>>7534147
There's nothing wrong with it as such, it just demonstrates that you're a worthless waste of human flesh. You're no doubt already aware of your own value, so there's no harm in it.
>>
the problem here is not that you're wating alone

it's that you think it is desirable to eat mall fast food "just to be around people" thats whats retarded
>>
>>7536102
>appealing
>group of teen girls
Eye candy aside, have you ever heard a group of teenage girls?
It's a constant barrage of shrill harpie shrieks.
>>
>>7534147
I masturbate in my car and ejaculate out the window so I don't have to clean up afterwards so I don't have to do it when I get home. Yes, I'm that lazy.
>>
>>7536224
Yep, they're very silly people. So silly that they sometimes even make insincere sexual advances on people near them just because they think it's funny.
>>
>>7536238
>ejaculate out the window so I don't have to clean up afterwards
how the fuck do you expect us to believe you do that without getting any on the car?
>>
>>7536241
sounds like this is a personal experience of yours? please tell the story, i love to laugh at fatasses getting trolled by teen girls.
>>
>>7536319
???? I just lean it out the window when it's time to spunky. It does get on the outside of the car sometimes but none on me or my clothes.
>>
>>7533806
Do you feel sad doing it? There's your answer, you human fart.
>>
File: greaser.jpg (258KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
greaser.jpg
258KB, 1600x1600px
>>7536320
>requests something from someone
>while at the same time insulting them/being condescending

Nice strategy bro
>>
>>7533846
>>7533878
nailed it
>>
File: waluigi.jpg (87KB, 1280x1114px) Image search: [Google]
waluigi.jpg
87KB, 1280x1114px
>>7534951
Well I guess it has to do with sitting there while you wait for your food and doing nothing, meanwhile with people you can talk while you wait.
>>7535637
Movies I've never understood. I've never felt weird seeing one alone, yet people think you should. Like I couldn't talk so what's the point? Same reason why movies are a bad idea for dates.
>>
>>7536377
>movies are a bad idea for dates.
You know you don't actually watch the movie, right?
>>
>>7536383
I'm assuming most people go the movies as first or second dates. If you're already a couple than sure.
>>
>>7533806
It's not weird. Just dress decently and bring something like a book or smartphone to browse, people will assume you're on a lunch break.

It's inevitable that you'll have to buy food and eat alone at some point in your life.
>>
>>7534551
Not that guy, but follow what he wrote. Trust me, it works.
>>
>>7534352
Anon...you're officially dead!
>>
>>7536078
I fucking wish. I was eating a hotdog at sams club one day sitting at a table alone, table seats 4. A woman sat down across and to the left and started eating what ever bullshit she ordered.
Then she started talking to me, like what the fuck I'm trying to eat alone here you cunt.
I said "I'm not sure why you're trying to talk to me I'm eating" and she started flipping out about me being anti social and how this is the reason I don't have a girlfriend (I had a girlfriend at the time and I still have that one) like she went fucking super deep.
What in the actual fuck who trys to chat up strangers, note she was ~45-50 and I was ~22 so it wasn't a pickup attempt, or maybe she really thought I was interested who knows.
>>
How do you develop pride or self worth?
>>
>>7536685
Point out every time someone does something incorrectly.
>>
>>7536685
Do something to be proud about? Get a decent job, start a business, volunteer for some shit?
>>
>>7534147
>I smoke pot
Kill yourself.
>>
>>7534277
Problem is I notice people eating alone, and many of them barely stand out as anything more than completely normal. Am I just that much more fucked in the head than normies?
>>
I eat lunch alone in my car, nothing wrong with enjoying solitude.
>>
>>7534352
Just turned 24 and a lot of this applies to me. Unfortunately I'm also trying to get over a girl, and it's really affecting my social performance. People don't like being around a guy who is the embodiment of sadness, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to put it behind me
>>
>>7538211
>nothing wrong with enjoying solitude.
Agreed.

>>in my car
There is, however, something wrong with being a fucking slob who gets his car dirty. Ever hear of basic manners?
>>
>>7537588
>babby too scared to smoke weed because his local D.A.R.E. group might bust into his house and arrest him

haha
>>
>>7533846

Yeah, came here to post this.
>>
>>7535378

unless they're cleaning my car too FUCK YOU and let me eat in the eating area
>>
>>7538207
You notice people eating alone because you fear being judged as pathetic by others, and eating alone in public is one of the things you think could bring about such judgment. I'd wafer the only other people who really notice people eating alone are those with similar fears.
>>7538218
A breakup can really knock the wind out of your sails, Anon. This is going tro sound callous, but the only thing that ever worked for me in that situation was casually dating (and banging) as many chicks as I could until I felt better enough to consider the possibility of a relationship again. By that time I'd gotten to know a lot more women, and was able to make a more informed choice about the kind of girl a relationship was likely to work out with.
>>
>>7538367
Yeah my first instinct was get laid a ton and feel a little better, but thats not really an option as my current self. There are just so many steps involved to getting to that point that it's hard to stay motivated long enough for returns to start setting in. I don't know, I guess being sad a little longer might give me a more interesting perspective on this kinda stuff. Gotta get something positive out of feeling like shit for months at a time
>>
>>7533806

Whenever you are wondering if it is "OK" to do something by yourself:

1. Think about how much you care about what other people are doing when you are doing that activity

2. Extrapolate
>>
>>7536684
you sound very autistic and argumentative

i would have told you off too
>>
only if you are sad
>>
>>7538680
>it's hard to stay motivated long enough for returns to start setting in
Working toward a goal is part of what busts you out of being depressed. Sighing and asying it's all too much effort is what keeps you there.
>>
>>7534236
I have sex alone while I'm mid-hang taking a shit in my backyard while I'm watering my cilantro!!!!!!
>>
Is it sad to jerk off at a daycare by yourself?
>>
>had two psychotic episodes
>no one has any idea what caused either of them
>doctor has me try all sorts of pills which mostly just fucked my shit up and made me gain almost 20lbs
>now that the episodes seem to have stopped im just on anti depressants for anxiety
>feel incomplete every day
>still a long way to go for my degree due to all these setbacks
>all of my friends have already graduated and have real jobs
>feel left behind
>eat every meal off my empty keyboard tray
>never leave my room except to exercise every now and then
>relationships feel pointless, everyone else i meet seems to be at such a different, more naive time in their lives
>no motivation
>never happy
>only get through the day by reminiscing back a couple years to when i was actually happy during a few specific time periods
what keeps you going /ck/?
>>
>>7539465
music is what keeps me going bro, but really just find something you can feel passionate about and pour yourself into it
>>
>>7538764
Great? Thanks for telling me what you think when I really don't care?
You are as bad as that woman.
>>
>>7536684
she probably just felt bad for you and got upset when you didn't take her pity like a grateful little loser
>>
>>7534147
>i have sex alone
Looks like you were still high when you typed that you fuckin degen.
>>
>>7539496
>he thinks fucking a sex doll should count as masturbation
you're the one who must be high
>>
>>7533806
Yes.
>>
>>7536320
No particular story. It's just something I enjoy encouraging. Nobody gets hurt, and sometimes I get some very nice dreams.
>>
Yeah, only losers eat by themselves. I always take my wife's son out to eat with me so I don't look lame.
>>
>>7538764
You wouldn't have done shit. You'd have got your ass kicked in the middle of some restaurant.
>>
>>7539506
lmao get a grip and go outside. You can't have sex with one person. That shit aint alive.
>>
>>7533810
No it's not?
>>
>>7539532
pros of a sex doll
she doesn't sleep around on you
always in the mood
never bitchy
I could go on but you get the idea
>>
>>7539536
Sorry you can only get roastie whores.
>>
File: 1363225486352.jpg (8KB, 204x267px) Image search: [Google]
1363225486352.jpg
8KB, 204x267px
>>7533865
>heavy drinking in bars alone
dude mfw this is me and i dont see it as weird at all and i always get SMASHED
>>
>>7539541
me too bruh, that guy doesn't know what he's talking about lots of bars are populated by people drinking alone
>>
>>7539546
Right i swear last week i was at the bar i met a guy from /pol/
>>
>>7535378
Why do you want to be out of a job this badly?
MFW we just passed the $15 an hour minimum wage thing.
Welcome to automation you retards.
>>
>>7536331
careful my grandpa did this and got arrested. ruined his record for a while.
>>
>>7536383
Are a child? Making out in public theater is poor form and low class for adults
>>
>>7536684
Your autistic af. There is nothing Erin with talking I people you don't know? How did you get anything done with that attitude
>>
>>7536684
Go home and sit in the dark if you don't want people talking to you.
>>
When I spent a few months in Calgary there was this outdoor burger drive-in place called Pete's or Steve's or Joey's or something. When I was sitting at a table by myself eating, a car full of Chad's and Stacy's went through and they pointed and laughed at me for some reason. I still think about it on occasion and would like to know why they were mean to me :(
>>
>>7533806
It is and I fucking hate it. It's lame to sit anywhere by yourself but especially so in a mall full of people.
>>
I actually like to have lunch by myself at a sitdown restaurant every once in a while. Its nice not to have to interact with the wife.
>>
>>7533806
do it 2 or 3 times a week, when I dont feel like/dont have time to cook, never got any weird looks, its pretty common in yuruland
>>
>>7533806
If I go out to eat, it's because the food is cheaper/quicker/more complex than what I can make at home. Why the fuck would I go eat at the mall to be around people? Why would you want to be around people?
>>
>>7543110 You shouldn't think about it tomorrow much, they we're obviously laughing cause you looked like a loser with no friends for eating by yourself. Next time that happens get in your car (assuming you have one) and proceed to drive next to theirs in the drive thru lane, tell the passenger to roll down their window then throw your drink in there (bonus points for drinking it all them filling it with your piss before hand) and then burn rubber. That'll teach them.
>>
>>7535195
fuck off roastie whore
>>
>>7536078
>avoid you even more

not even a sociopath but this sounds nice. eating alone is comfy.
>>
>>7543711
This 100%. If you do this they will probably challenge you to a race, and if you win one of the girls will at least give you a blowjob but usually she'll go all the way.
>>
File: 1454911795802.jpg (30KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1454911795802.jpg
30KB, 400x558px
>>7543881
this
>>
Sometimes I even ate at fine dining restaurant alone, it's a nice way to really enjoy your food. Some kind of therapeutic me time to escape from my routine
>>
>>7544090

Lol,obviously not that meme place, never ever heard about it before I visit /ck/
>>
>>7534352
The situation you described is pretty much me right now, except I'm not actually depressed since I have a shitton of hobbies and I'm a little busy with class. The problem is all of those hobbies are solitary things, and I haven't really made any friends at uni.
What really made me think about my current situation is that my roommate is moving soon, so I'll really be left ... alone. But I really don't wish to be completely isolated.

I'm really at a loss as for what to do next since evir since I was born I had no problem to find the minimum amount of friends required. How can I go about finding people to hang out with?
>>
>>7545660
I remember that time really well. Worst time in my life, and I've lived decades since then. Only advice I can say is that young people tend to run in packs loosely based around things they have in common. If you find some people like that who have similar interests to your own try hanging with them and you'll meet new people. You may have to be on the edges of a few different packs to find some people you really like. Doesn't happen overnight. And whatever you do don't be creepy around the girls. No one wants to hang with someone who creeps the girls out.
>>
File: sadgeorge.jpg (150KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
sadgeorge.jpg
150KB, 634x845px
>>
>>7545822
I'm not awkward by any mean, I'm not really likeable but I'm not socially inept either.
The thing is, I'm not sure where to find those people. I guess I'll try to find a table tennis club during summer break, it's the most outgoing hobby of mine I can think of.
>>
>>7533809

Those potato things they sell are fucking god tier.

The Taco Johns near me closed or else I'd probably weight like four-hundred pounds from addiction to those little shits.
>>
I always order to go if I'm by myself. I don't want to sit down in one of those fucking places man.
>>
>>7547182

The guy is richer than King Midas. I doubt he gives much of a fuck.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.