[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your go to drink for when you wanna get smashed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 22

File: LARGE PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg (56KB, 701x468px) Image search: [Google]
LARGE PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg
56KB, 701x468px
What's your go to drink for when you wanna get smashed?
>>
Usually something alcoholic.
>>
methylated spirits + milk ??
>>
Wild Turkey American Honey.
>>
My roommates and I make mixed drinks out of whatever we can get from the on-campus convenience stores and whatever alcohol's on sale at Wal-Mart. We're in the process of making a book.
>>
>>7527154
I don't really understand the concept of wanting to get drunk.
Why would you want to lose control of yourself and not even know what you were doing the next morning?
>>
>>7527916
I don't understand why the type of person who has never wanted to escape himself would ever visit 4chan.
>>
Bourbon
>>
>>7527918
Because you can learn things on 4chan? For example, good brands of rum, I learned here on /ck/. Or how Germans actually eat raw pork. And how haggis is actually banned from the US because of lungs, not because it's haggis.
>>
>>7527154
If money's not an issue:

Wild Turkey 101.

I don't know how or why, but I get ridiculously fucked up on that Kickin' Chicken, moreso than I would off of even higher proof shit like Knob Creek 120 proof Single Barrel bourbon. I don't know, there's just something about it.

>price is reasonable
>tastes good
>packs a wallop

Complete poorfag status:

Any of the following in order of least inexpensive to most inexpensive:

>Old Grand-Dad 100 proof (fifth)
>Old Grand-Dad 80 proof (handle)
>Ezra Brooks 90 proof
>Old Crow
>Canadian Hunter Rye 90 proof
>Royal Club 80 proof whiskey flavored vodka - $12 a handle

-t. a seasoned drunkard that drinks whiskey/whisky.
>>
>>7527844
You'd think people would have done something like that long ago already, right?
>>
Is there any bourbon out there that doesn't have a Dr. Pepper flavor profile? It's the one thing that makes me not like Wild Turkey 101.
>>
>>7527931
It's easier to get information that is less likely to be an outright lie elsewhere.
>>
>>7527938
If you can find Old Grand-dad 100 proof, try it. Very dry, very spicy, lot of burn (it's cheap, deal, nigger) and a decent after taste.

If you have money, Belle-Meade is basically a better version of the aforementioned characteristics.
>>
>>7527916
I feel like humans and life in general are overwhelmingly horrible unless you are completely devoid of empathy. I get drunk every day to expedite my death and be unconscious as often as possible. No fun allowed
>>
>>7527939
That's true, but no one is going to want to spend their time just reading wikipedia or a book. So when you're having discussions with other anons, you end up reading parallel discussions where you learn new things.

And after double-checking with sources, you end up expanding your horizons.
The things you end up learning by going to all the boards here, from /k/ to /sci/ to /a/ to /tv/ and /sp/, there's a lot of shitposting, but there's a lot that you learn just by lurking around.
>>
>>7527953
You have my sympathies, man. I think getting a nice hobby or aim might get you on track.
>>
4loko as a starter. Good for a cheap buzz
Usually finish up with vodka or nice-ish gin
>>
>>7527951
Thanks. New to bourbon since I just really deal with Japanese/Scotch whisky and Irish/Tennessee whiskey.
>>
>>7527205
How good is that drink?
>>
>>7527916
>>
just to get smashed? wodka, lots of wodka man, throw in a few benzos and you got yourself an enjoyable evening
>>
>>7527981
Are you asking, or rhetorically agreeing?

I think it's too cloying. It's kind of nice if you mix it with some normal whiskey to cut through some of the sweetness.
>>
i don't enjoy getting smashed, feels like crap bro

btu my go-to drink is whatever the best rum they have is
>>
File: just.png (72KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
72KB, 557x605px
>>7527926
just
>>
>>7527981
It's basically wild turkey mixed with HFCS and flavoring agents.
>>
>>7527918

dear, many of us have gone through the toxin-based-excessive-escapism stint. the stronger of us have moved past it and understand how stupid it is.
>>
I usually don't drink to get smashed, but a nice craft beer or two is pretty nice.

Depends on the time of year and what's available. I just ran out of Nugget Nectar from the start of the year, so I'm pretty bummed about that.
>>
>>7527154

Irish Whiskey
>>
Four Lokos
any tequila
Any run
>>
Liquor makes me feel like shit so usually a 1.5 liter bottle of woodbridge cab
>>
LTD (cheap Canadian whiskey) or whatver is on sale at the beer store. Expired Miller fortune tall boys for a dollar fuck yeah
>>
>>7528353
>>
vat 69 and a carton of cigarrettes
>>
Red wine. It has that perfect balance of being strong, really easy to drink and I can drink a shit load of it.

There's a bottle or cask of red to suit every budget.
>>
>>7527166
Similar. I make white Russians with smirnoff.
>>
>>7527966
>but no one is going to want to spend their time just reading wikipedia or a book.

Nigger go take a walk and think about what you just wrote...
>>
>>7527154
Gin + Tonic
or
Rum + Coke
or
Beer

Depends which I am in the mood for.

Rum + Coke tends to keep me awake longer due to the caffeine, so I only drink if that if I am not working the next day.
>>
>>7527154
Water moccasins or tequila shots
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x753px
>>7527154
Give me 20 bucks and I can get wasted and still smoke some cigs. The potters vodka is 6.89 in my town. Hell of a hangover tho.
>>
lemondrop shots or burnastys when im feeling really trailer park
>>
Bacardi lemon because I'm a bitch
>>
>>7527916
Because I hate myself and want to die.
>>
>>7527932
>grandad 100-proof
This friend speaks my mind
>>
>>7527154
>beer
Busch Light

>liquor
bottom-shelf whiskey

Save the good stuff for when I'm sober and able to actually enjoy it
>>
>>7527154
Jameson and Coke

Goes down EEEEEAAAAASY
>>
If I got the money.,,
A six-pack of some quality brand first and then drink hard liquor until I go zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
Yuengling and/or Heaven Hill
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 593x800px
Drunkle-mintz is pure blackout sauce and I love it
>>
What's a good way to drink slow and long?

I just wanna be kinda drunk for basically as long as possible. I usually just sip bourbon for hours. But I dunno. Is there a better way for long slow drinking?
>>
>>7527916
>>7527918
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>7530733
I usually just chug a whole glass of vodka, and then make a drink or grab a beer and sip that for the rest of the night. I'm not a huge guy but ~10oz of alcohol at once gets me pretty drunk and then like 5 beers or so over the next 5 hours will maintain my buzz
>>
>>7531888

Yeah nah, fuck that. I'll stick with my "sip jim beam all night"

Yes Jim Beam is trash bourbon but I live in Poland right now and this is what's here. It's one of the joys of bourbon. It's all drinkable.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 849x565px
>alcohol
A vodka sunrise. Call me a bitch but it's pretty fucking good and I remember waitresses in Vegas bringing me large glasses of these because I tipped them so well.
>beer
My friend and I always split a 12 pack of Red Stripe back in college a few years ago. The idea that we had to drink them in 45 minutes was pretty stupid though.

>tfw 24 and don't drink anymore.
I'll still have that vodka sunrise every now and then though. Grenadine is a fucking drug in a cocktail.
>>
>>7527154
Spiced Rum and coke
Neat Honey jack
Haven't had a lot really
>>
File: prestige.png (126KB, 912x416px) Image search: [Google]
prestige.png
126KB, 912x416px
This shit. 10 bucks for a handle. Tastes like ass but mix with anything and it's totally drinkable.
>>
>>7527154
Grüne Fee absinthe.
>>
>>7532086
One part absinthe, three or four parts cold water of course.
>>
When I used to drink cheap shit in quantity every night to fall asleep, it was either Canada House blended whiskey, or Gilbeys gin. These days I like to buy something new almost every time, and spend 20$ and up on my bottles. I have a ridiculous collection of empties, which I will one day organize on shelves in a glorious testament to my alcohol hobby.
>>
Gin and seltzer with fresh lime is my usual go-to.
>>
>>7529004
I remember one time I had potter's rum and some cheap ass cola. Worst shit I ever drank.
>>
>>7527916
firstly I would like to say that getting drunk does not involve "losing control of yourself" (well, unless you're like unconsciously posioned drunk), and legit blackouts are actually pretty rare. I've noticed a lot of people kind of exaggerate what they can't remember (to be cool?), but in my experience you really have to be pretty fucking wasted to not remember it the next day.

What alcohol actually does is allow you to enjoy things more. Basically it makes you feel good. shit movies, conversations, shitty people, it's all made waaay better with a few drinks. plus, you feel good about yourself and have lots of confident, so this means you can speak to people, charm women, etc. it makes conversations really enjoyable.

I notcie that christains say shit like your post, a lot of them do, but this just makes me think that they've never actually taken alcohol before and are just making assumptions about what it's like.

basically, people want to get drunk because the drug alcohol causes euphoria. it makes you feel pretty good, it relieves pain so yu feel pretty comfortable, gves you nice feeling in your face and cheeks, makes you feel in a partying modd, makes you want to dance music sounds way better, you get this energy to DO things, makes me have a really good outlook on life I think "it's not all bad", sometimes it makes me sentimental and I want to cry.

I mean it is a pretty fucking good drug. The effects are always predictable as well. You know what dose what will cause what effect (whereas say acid the feeling is always different).

It's basically just an all round fun time.

until it wears off.

I really fucked my life with alcohol to be honest. I stopped caring about anything but wanting alcohol in my bloodstream. it makes your sober state worse, increases your anxiety, makes you depressed, hangovers fucking suck, you start spewing a lot, really fucking is terrible for your body, your sleep is fucking awful it's not even really sleep
>>
>>7527916
I legitimately wonder if you've ever drank before
>>
>>7532361

When I get really drunk I normally lose about the last hour before I go to bed, not sure if that counts as blacking out or not.

But everything else is spot on. It keeps me up, games are more fun, movies are more emotional, everything is better.
>>
I usually only drink every once a month or so. When I go to a basketball game it makes it more fun if you have a few beers in. But I know not to drink every day or every weekend either. It just makes it all the more special when you actually do drink.
>>
Gin Tonic then anything else with Gin like Martinis or Tom Collins.

Gin gives a godlike buzz that cant compare to anything else.

>sips from his Gimlet
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (131KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
131KB, 960x1280px
>>7532408

Add some fresh lime slices to your gin and tonic and it's gold.

Also best gin.
>>
Fortaleza Tequila Blanco.
>>
>>7532411
Best Gin is Monkey 47 desu but your pic is very good too. Especially with cucumber slices. Bombay is pretty good for a Gimlet and Tom Collins

Right now I`m getting wasted tho so I drink 10$ Beefeater and cheapo Tonic.
>>
>>7532439

Never heard of Monkey 47, might have to look for it.

And I can't do cheap gin for some reason. Cheap vodka is no problem but for some reason cheap gin kills me.
>>
>>7527844
Leave
>>
>>7532446
Its local german gin that has won a couple of prizes. It may be hard and expensive to get in the states.
>>
>>7532446
http://www.ginfoundry.com/gin/monkey-47-gin/
>>
Hey, you're all alcoholics,
I have a question. I find it extremely embarassing to say on the rocks when I order a drink. Can I just say "served on ice" or something similar?
Or will I bee seen as a huge noob or something?
I have the impression that only fedoras and kids say "on the rocks" to look cool, but I'm not sure
>>
>>7534124

Just say "with ice" you autistic fuck.
>>
>>7534131
Thanks, you hemorrhoid studded asshole
>>
Well vodka & kool-aid
>>
>>7532310
I´d rather have cheap rum with good cola than the other way around
>>
When I must get blasted ASAP I do this

1.5 ounce everclear
1.0 ounce Damn hot
.5 ounce grenadine
ice in pint glass pour in measured ingredents then fill rest of glass with lemon-lime soda of choice. I drink 2 max.
>>
I do two shots of vodka plus one shot's worth of lemon juice and a bit of sugar and crushed ice if I have it. It's basically a kind of cheap Kamikaze but it goes down really easy. After three you're trashed.
>>
>>7534157

Everclear + hotsauce + grenadine is a mad dog. Just do them in shots.
>>
Tanqueray gin

This stuff is amazing and nobody will steal it because everyone is a flavored vodka sipping faggot.
>>
>>7534182
My nigger.

Tanqueray No. Ten is even better.
>>
Gin is fucking disgusting desu
>>
>>7534192
I'll be sure to check it out, thanks for the recommendation. I've only had dry gins.

I was once told by someone that drinking gin straight is like giving a pine tree a blowjob. I agree but damn is it one tasty blowjob.
>>
>>7534193
Have you ever tried a regular gin and tonic with decent gin? It's not as strong as drinking straight and quite good as a winter drink.
>>
>>7534208
My only experience is drinking it out of the bottle when I was a trashy teenager and the flavor was just horrible. I don't think a good gin will fix that for me. I can't even describe well how much it puts me off
>>
>>7534214
>teenager
You made a bold choice. As a teen I hated alcohol too. If I had gin as a teen I would have probably given up drinking.

Try it again. Maybe you'll like it this time around.
>>
>>7534216
I think I will cause lots of people seem to like it, but even when I was a teenager I didn't mind the taste of alcohol itself. Gin and whiskey though gross me out. Like anon said it tastes like pine sol or something weird and whiskey tastes like licking a piece of wood.
And I've had good whiskey I think.
I think I just don't like flavor so I stick to vodka
>>
File: ZU.jpg (105KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
ZU.jpg
105KB, 610x458px
>>7534224
>And I've had good whiskey I think.
Such as? It's somewhat of an acquired taste anyway. Different whiskeys, especially scotchs, do have different tastes depending on where they were made.

>vodka
Not really a bad choice. I like vodka too, either non-flavored or something natural tasting (i.e. not UV Blue).

This is my favorite vodka right now. ~20 bucks for a fifth with a taste somewhat like vanilla. It's incredibly smooth. It's just called "ZU" in the US.
>>
>>7527154
try quince vodka senpai
>>
File: 10495283.jpg (41KB, 356x600px) Image search: [Google]
10495283.jpg
41KB, 356x600px
>>7534239
I had a Polish friend who brought this around once. That brand, but maybe a different bottle. I remembered it being nice.
I think the nice whiskey I had was this Glenfiddich. I was told it was good and 21 years seems like a long time, but I really have no idea
>>
>>7534249
It's certainly not bad. Maybe you just don't like speysides, IIRC that's what Glenfiddich is.

I'm no scotch connoisseur but there's like 10 or so different types of scotch depending on where it was made. The flavors are very different.

Also, more years don't necessarily mean better. I've had 12 year scotch that tasted better than 18 year old scotch.

Maybe whiskey just isn't the drink for you. There's nothing wrong with that. I'd still say do a little research and buy different kinds. Experimentation is the only real way you're going to find a drink you like. There might be a perfect whiskey for you and you just haven't found it yet.
>>
Caliber vodka

If you aren't drinking you can use it to purge your drains
>>
>>7534239
had a polish patient bring me this shit, the real stuff from poland when he traveled. its got a kick, and not good for mixing. if you want to sip vodka, get this.
>it's incredibly smooth
not from what i remember, but it has been a while. that or the polish one he brought from poland was different. labeling was different
>>
Mostly beer and jägermeister
>>
Moscow Mules man.

Shit goes down like water and tastes good to boot.
>>
>drinking the liquid jew
>>
20 pabsts.
>>
>>7528433
you got recs?
>>
Tequila lime, tons of good music and"morras "
>>
>>7527154
Wild turkey.
>>
>>7527154
fifth of Taaka everytime. Cheap, I can stomach it, and I always pass out with 1-4 shots left in the bottom to drink for breakfast the next day.
>>
Cider in the afternoon. Then vodka for dessert.
>>
>>7534208
>winter drink
i actually like gin tonic in summer. the heat mixes better with the bitter taste of gin tonics rather the pissing sweet one of rum + coke or other sugary shit
>>
>>7527916
It's a nice feeling sometimes, you don't have to be an alcoholic or black out. I wondered the same thing at one point until I tried it
>>
File: wild-turkey-101-rye-whiskey_1.jpg (37KB, 325x720px) Image search: [Google]
wild-turkey-101-rye-whiskey_1.jpg
37KB, 325x720px
>>7536784
this, I like it with a couple ice cubes. I tend to but it when I need to clean the house and don't want to care that I'm cleaning the house.
>>
Alcohol
>>
>>7527154
I like vodka/xanax martinis

I use them on myself though. Not others

Gets me literal blackout drunk. Usually make pretty bad choices and say mean things
>>
File: Frosty.jpg (54KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Frosty.jpg
54KB, 960x960px
Tramp juice.
>>
>>7527154
Anyone ever had alcohol poisoning?
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=FNnhJ_fGaHk
>>
>>7530733
Beer dude, my favourite drunk, as soon as I get home from work around 5 i'll crack a beer and keep drinking till around 1/2 am and then my body just wants to stop, I'll have something to eat and wake up hungover free
>>
>>7531900
>Poland
Why don't you just drink that tasty eastern-bloc vodka and beat your kids my dude?
>>
>>7532439
>Hendricks with cucumber
Mah nigger, can drink it until I die, the cucumber just gives it that fresh feel and it doesn't get too acidy like it can with limes or lemons
>>
>>7534124
Literally everyone says on the rocks dude
Source: bartender
>>
>>7537590
oh man you saw Mexican Cousin?

I saw them in montreal, they played space street, weaselface, bubble trouble, straight into sponge head
>>
>>7537730

I hate vodka.
>>
>>7537752
But like beating your kids? Classic sub human slav
>>
>>7537757
american here and I love beating my kids
>>
a glass of chardonnay on the rocks folks! :D
>>
>>7527916
You dont "lose control" until you've had too many too quick. Have some self control.

You also don't black out unless you've had so much, so quickly, that you wake up in extreme pain.

Just stick to 2 drinks an hour and as long as you add some water inbetween, ur fine.
>>
Beer, lotsa beer
>>
>>7527154
Unfortunately, I can no longer really drink. (Antidepressants. Alcohol becomes a game of emotional Russian roulette.) Rum and Coke is still my go-to when I want to risk Having a Bad Time.

I'd honestly rather get high. Always feels good, no hangover. Weed and alcohol, however, that's the Bipolar Express with direct service to the Nowhere Pole.
>>
>>7537812
Did that last night

Best way to get smashed
>>
>>7527154

GHB in orange juice
>>
>>7528100
>implying it's just a phase and not something that comes and goes with the majority of people
>>
File: vat.png (83KB, 150x500px) Image search: [Google]
vat.png
83KB, 150x500px
>>
Middle shelf vodka.

If I want to get dangerous, moonshine.
>>
>>7537812
Weed and alcohol is a bad idea except on special occasions, especially if you take SSRIs.

I would recommend being more careful with weed than with alcohol considering your circumstances.
>>
File: bartender.jpg (51KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
bartender.jpg
51KB, 500x425px
>>7527916
Read nigga
>>
>>7527154
Black russians if I'm in public. In private, I just drink some Kraken and follow it with a beer or two.
>>
>>7541105
Wouldn't you be better off drinking neat rum in public rather than sweet girly stuff, socially speaking?
>>
>>7541117
>hurrrrf le girly girl drinks t. Neet asbue POO POO
>>
>>7541119
I'm not the one distinguishing between public and private drinking, mate.
>>
earl grey tea
>>
Johnnie Walker Black; The Breakfast of Champions. Accept no substitutes.

It's cheap, you can find it everywhere and it goes down easy.
>>
>>7542448
cheap only for privileged nu-atheist figureheads
>>
File: codeine.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
codeine.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
>>
>>7528439

Fuck, I haven't had one in a long time.
>>
>>7527154
Captain Morgans and Dr.Pepper
>>
>>7531973
Meh, I approach to alcohol is if it tastes good who gives a fuck.

Yeah, I'll order a appletini, I'll suck your dick too.
>>
>>7539329
You a parachuter?
>>
Whiskey straight. Adding rocks makes more to drink and less buzz.
>>
File: 73092791_specimen_1_image_1.jpg (79KB, 530x750px) Image search: [Google]
73092791_specimen_1_image_1.jpg
79KB, 530x750px
Vodka, club soda, lime
Low cal, low hangover, very coherent drunk.

Even meme level vodka isn't bad
>>
15 dollar handle of Seagram's gin, 79 cent 2-liter of store-brand tonic.

My go-to, in other days.

Currently, I stock up on 8 dollar handles of Kamchatka (which, in an effort to keep prices low, has become a vodka-and-'flavorless-liquer' blend) from the state next-door whenever I'm near the border. Thank you based Indiana.
>>
>>7542556
The magic of gin and tonic.
I have to get good ingredients for a rum and coke, otherwise I throw that shit out.

Not for G&T for some reason, and I've had some at nice places before too.
>>
>>7542768
Rum and coke is great. I just skip the coke part.
>>
Beer, a lot of it
>>
Question to all the alcohol drinkers in this thread:
I've been drinking some alcohol, mainly sake and shochu, and they both taste like beer.
Meaning that I can't stand them both, because they both smell and taste like beer to me.
But I have been able to handle drinking wine of different sorts.
Will I be able to enjoy other types of hard liquor based on these prior experiences? Which type of hard liquor will I be more predisposed to drinking?
The shochu was barley shochu.
>>
>>7543172
Any rum recommendations?
>>
kraken and ginger ale, lime juice
60:40 ginger ale to kraken, in a widemouth water bottle so i can get some ice in there
also facilitates drinking it quickly and repeatedly
>>
>>7543768
Not him, but most Havana Club is good for mixing. Gosling's Black Seal also works really well. Don't skip the lime, it makes the drink that much better.
>>
>>7543776
Thanks. Was more focusing on the "skipping the coke" part though. But yeah, rum is a great drink for mixing.
>>
>>7543817
Oh, I misread your post and thought you wanted mixing rum recommendations. My bad.

If you want to try some sipping rum, take a look at Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva (my personal favourite), Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 years, El Dorado 12/15 years, Havana Club Seleccion de Maestros.

I've also heard good things about Plantation and Appleton Estate rum, but I haven't had a chance to try those myself.
>>
>>7527205
Thats a bit sweet mate I reckon regular Wild turkey is fine.
>>
File: Russian_Standard_Bottle.jpg (2MB, 1416x3092px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_Standard_Bottle.jpg
2MB, 1416x3092px
>>
23 natty ices and and a shitton of bourbon
>>
If i am getting smashed i dont care and just buy a cheap domestic beer
>>
>>7527154
Sometimes after a big night out, a McDonalds Chocolate Thickshake is sooo amazing! Even better if you pair it with a piping hot cheeseburger or two!
>>
>>7543994
>tastes great on its own
>not expensive enough to feel bad about mixing it with everything
>bottle bigger at the base so I can get blitzed on the computer and not worry about tipping it over

literally the perfect drink
>>
>>7537352
Is that a 2 liter bottle? Where do I get this
>>
File: 1437236740694.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1437236740694.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>7544062
I understand shilling, but ironic shillposting? Why? Do people think they're being funny? I'm a meme maestro myself but this is just pathetic.
>>
>>7527154
Whatever my least favorite liquor that I currently have is.

I normally have 3 or 4 bottles, and I pretty much always buy things I haven't had before.

Like, the last bottle I used was some cheap grappa, and before that it was some rye/bourbon blend.
>>
>>7527154
Jagermeister. Ideally one of the spiced flavours.
>>
File: 30_Rock_S01E04.jpg (26KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
30_Rock_S01E04.jpg
26KB, 608x336px
at a bar: draft beer (domestic) an V.O. with a couple ice cubes, intermittent pot hits in the parking lot

at home: domestic beer (cans or bottles), V.O. with some ice, continual pot smoking
>>
File: naticebeer-001.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
naticebeer-001.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Natural Ice
>>
>>7542556
Literally me lately. I still have some left after buying in December, but I don't drink as much as I used to. Life has been slowly getting better since I've stopped binge drinking, but having gin at the end of the night is soothing for me sometimes.
>>
Natty Daddies
>>
>>7527154

rum -> mojitos
>>
>>7544451

3L, and it's a UK thing. As I understand it, subsidies meant to protect the traditional cider industry made ciders cheaper to produce there, and 'white ciders' like that are made by fermenting mostly what's left of an apple after the juice has been squeezed out to make real cider, while being technically enough apple content to receive the benefit of the cider subsidies and thus doubly cheap. That bottle allegedly could cost like 2-3 pounds. I'm from Chicago, so all of this could be either outdated or plain incorrect, bear in mind.

The cheapest drunk in your area usually has more to do with governmental meddling than the natural cheapest option. Like how in Finland, Salmiakki liquer was the cheapest drunk because it was practically hard liquor being priced at a liquer rate by the alcohol monopoly.
>>
Delirium Tremens when I have extra.
Cheap vodka or whiskey when I'm broke.
>>
>>7528001
>>7528001
Love this love u
>>
>>7545256

>Delirium Tremens

my
fucking
dude
>>
>>7542524
Same. Fuck anyone who would keep me from my blended girly cocktails. I know how wrong that shit is, but damn if I don't love a booze slushy.
>>
>>7545507

im going ot be fuckin real here im hammerdf after a few glasses o fwhiskey an d afew beers

fuck tha tshit man

fuck the idea of women andrinks and men dnirks

that shit is so fucking dumb

i enjoy shots
i enjoy beer

i dont give a fuck if a friend enjoys apple martinis or whateer the fuck

whatever floats your boat man and lets you haeve a good time

ohoneslty if some bitch wont approach you bceause of your dinrk choice she isnt worth chasin ganyway

i hate how aclohol has this entire fucki manliness shit going on with it and social complexity

the shit i dirnk is considered dude drinks but i just happen to like them

theres no didfference betwene me andmy friend who drinks appltinis n shit

if anything hes more manly
>>
>>7527154
When I just want to leave the world for a bit my normal stategy goes like this.
Drink a half gallon of beer.
Do a hit of salvia
Drink another pint
Do another hit.
Repeat until too drunk to load a bong.
>>
>>7545256
>>7545496
THIS
>>
>>7527205
What's with 4chan's palate skewing really sweet?

Honest question, how old are you?
>>
>>7527918
Succinctly roasted
>>
I pretty much never get drunk anymore. I have one drink, sometimes 2 if I'm at a happy hour or out with friends.

I'll usually have 3-5 drinks once per year, around Thanksgiving when my sister, cousins, and I have a tradition of bar hopping one night when we're all in town.

In college, I definitely liked doing an Irish Car bomb or 2 with a couple of beers afterwards.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.