[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you like your rum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: n-RUM-AND-COKE-628x314.jpg (83KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-RUM-AND-COKE-628x314.jpg
83KB, 628x314px
How do you like your rum?
>>
Through an IV line
>>
>>7523221
aged
>>
How I like my women...
>>
stop spamming hard liquor threads you low-life.

You really are a less being. Whoever you are.
>>
dark & neat
>>
In my belly.
>>
>>7523221
Aged for more than 5 years.
>>7523235
Is this really a problem? This is like only the 2nd hard liquor thread I've seen on /ck/ for like a week now. The last one was a whiskey thread.
>>
>>7523221
Neat. I feel like drinking it with anything like coke ruins the flavor.
>>
I like a few splashes of Pampero Ron Añejo Aniversario in a glass of coke.

One glass never fails to put me right to sleep.
>>
with citrus. the white variety please
>>
File: rum_app3.jpg (182KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
rum_app3.jpg
182KB, 540x720px
Neat or with a little water. Local liquor store has this on sale right now, thinking of splurging a little and grabbing a bottle.
>>
>>7523233
From Cuba until they relocated due to the Commies?
>>
Mixed with proper Jamaican-style ginger beer is the best shit, imma go do that now, thanks for reminding me OP.
>>
>>7523475
I had the 15 year Appleton. It was very nice.
>>
>>7523478
>implying rum ever left Cuba
>>
File: PLANTATION-BARBADOS-5YEAR.jpg (157KB, 841x2000px) Image search: [Google]
PLANTATION-BARBADOS-5YEAR.jpg
157KB, 841x2000px
Plantation Grande Reserve 5 year. Delicious for sipping.
>>
I got absolutely hammered on captain Morgan over the Easter break, I think it's going to be a while until I can bring myself to drink rum again.
>>
Plantation XO 20th Anniversary. Neat.
>>
>>7523221
In a sauce. Rum and brandy are the only spirits I find impossible to enjoy as beverages.
>>
>>7523221
CTHULHU - Kraken, DeKuyper Amaretto, sugar, lime juice, topped with Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider
>>
Is there any good rum from Europe or is strictly a New World thing?
>>
>>7523221
Mount gay extra old has gotten really pricey in my local.

Been stickin tk cruzan white for rum and cokes and appleton 12 for sipper.

Picked up fortuna 8yr the other day. Yet to try it
>>
>>7523555

I don't know about GOOD rum, but there's rum produced all over the world, including in Europe. The only brand I can think of off the top of my head though is Stroh, which is Austrian rum.
>>
>>7523413
>Is this really a problem? This is like only the 2nd hard liquor thread I've seen on /ck/ for like a week now. The last one was a whiskey thread.

R you fucking kidding me? You don't just spam here either, you're posting your 'pictures of hard liquor bottles' everywhere. You're a sick, sick person. hard liquor is disgusting.
>>
File: Tuzemak.jpg (105KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
Tuzemak.jpg
105KB, 500x722px
>>7523555
Not a whole lot of sugar cane growing in europe, dude.
Although any country with a history of navies and colonization produces some rum through importation.

If you want 100% yurop then you're going to have to settle for weird pseudo-rums made from beets or potatoes.
>>
>>7523574
I'm not getting what you're saying.
Like I said, This is literally the second (actually third) thread I've seen regarding hard liquor within this week now. There seems to be a vodka thread up right now too. The first one was a whiskey thread that is already archived. And I visit /ck/ like twice a day so unless someone threadspams in some weird time of the day, I have never seen this "pictures of hard liquor bottles' everywhere you are talking about.
>>
>>7523569
That begs the question: Is there a country that makes the "best" rum in the world?
>>
>>7523576
>beet rum
I wonder how that tastes. Is it as strong as imo shochu?
>>
>>7523221
Spiced, straight. It's nice to sip on.
>>
>>7523233
Old and sweet?
>>
>>7523633
The best.
>>
File: CB_AltLines_0_1250_1000.jpg (303KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
CB_AltLines_0_1250_1000.jpg
303KB, 1000x618px
ive really been enjoying this rum with coke.
>>
Currently sippin' some Castillo Silver with some cola.

Not the best rum, but it's great mixed. I love a good rum and coke.
>>
>>7523602
Jamaica makes a pretty distinctive style of rum which is fucking delicious.
>>
>>7523645
This shit tastes like Froot Loops to me. I love it.
>>
In the pantry for women while I drink Scotch.
>>
>>7523221

Made by a pipe smokin' tattoo artist.
>>
>>7523221
how I like my women: 12 y/o and mixed up with coke
>>
>>7523574
you seem really fucking mad. did your drunk father beat you again? its not the alcohol thats doing it. its because youre shit.

>>7523221
straight and warm. although i get heartburn when i drink rum so i dont drink it too often. never happens with other alcohol tho.
>>
>>7523602
>>7523656
Jamaica is uncontested in terms of the best rum in the world. sadly the rum they export is made differently than the rum they make for in-country consumption.
>>
>>7524452
Nicaragua, Guatemala, and Puerto Rico rums are no match?
>>
Wray & Nephews Overproof with a splash of Ting and a freshly squeezed lime. In the summer, served inside a halved coconut (with coconut water left in), this is a delicacy that compliments the fattest of bifters and a hench soundsystem.
>>
negrita, damoiseau or 3 rivières.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.