[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cookout Restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
ill say it i am impressed.

$6.00 USD you get a small but fresh not frozen burger which i can only assume is charcoal grilled. 2 sides and a drink. It is a lot of food for the same price as shit tier nationwide Fast food chains.
>>
I'd be concerned about the chemicals they use to keep the toppings from sliding off.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 348x348px
Cook Out is a privately owned fast food restaurant chain in Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Maryland. Wikipedia
Founded: 1989, Greensboro, NC
Headquarters: North Carolina

Here is the basic menu. Again a lot of food for little price. I had the chicken wrap and fries. I believe the fires were the "fancy" skin on kind but are frozen. The Chicken wrap is a frozen breaded chicken tender with shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce, ranch dressing wrapped in a flour tortilla which was unfortunately ungrilled.
>>
I found the burger to be very similar to what you would get a a typical American backyard BBQ or tailgate. For our forgien friends we Burgers confusingly refer to cooking outside on a grill as barbecue and smoking meat with a spice rub as barbecue (with or without sauce).
>>
Cookout is fucking awesome, you get lots of food for your money and it's pretty good.
>>
good food, good price, awesome milkshkes
>>
>>7522533
How the fuck are half of those even sides? I Could get Chicken Strips and two helpings of Chicken Nuggets? Or a quesadilla? Fuck man.
>>
>>7523288
Fucking NC, man. It's based.
>>
>>7522533

>Located in Southern States
>Huge Tea on the menu

I imagine a fine outstanding southern gentlemen would order something like this:

Choose 1:
2 Hot dogs

Choose 2 Sides:
Double up on the Corndog

Beverage:
Skip the drink and upgraydd to a "Fancy Shake"
>>
>>7522512
When the fuck is Cookout gonna come to Florida, I need me some of that shit.
>>
File: food_cheapeast5-1_03-mag.jpg (159KB, 640x844px) Image search: [Google]
food_cheapeast5-1_03-mag.jpg
159KB, 640x844px
>>7523316
As a fat person, I usually go for 2 hot dogs (carolina style, which means slaw+chili on them), a chicken quesadilla (they taste like taco bells), and a corn dog. Huge tea light ice (sweetened of course) OR a Banana Pudding Milkshake.
>>
>>7523316
are the two d's for a double dose of milkshake
>>
I was the anon in the other thread that asked for a review as I'd heard about the place, but, never seen one (despite living in Kentucky). I had been confused by the place, because the menu has so many things that I wasn't really sure what their specialty is.

From the photos, it reminds me of when a large industrial plant or some part of Fort Knox hires a catering company for a "Family Day," only better presentation from being made on demand for a price instead of 10,000 scorched wieners doled onto blue plates en masse.

I think I'll have to make a detour next time I'm traveling to check one out myself.
>>
>>7523630
OH FUCK

I forgot about how good the hushpuppies are.
>>
>>7524577
Is that what that packet in the lower right is? That's the only thing I could guess from the menu. The only other things I could think of that look like that weren't on the menu and/or would have some sort of dipping sauce not in the photo (jalapeno bites, mozzarella sticks, corn fritters, etc.).
>>
>>7522533
Too bad it's only in garbage tier states
>>
>>7524977

Arrogant Yankee detected
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.