[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chick Fil A General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15

File: best choice.jpg (120KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
best choice.jpg
120KB, 1000x666px
Original, spicy, or grilled?

Regular or deluxe?

Best sauce choice? Eating it pure and dry with no sauce?

Best side?

Chicken salad sandwich and grilled chicken wrap: literally who is ordering these and are they even good?

For me it's pic related. Spicy is good but I prefer original. Regular with just pickles is fine but I think the cheese and vegetables do take it up a level. The only sauce I'll put on a sandwich is one packet of mayo. Waffle fries are best side but usually I get a side salad instead to put in the fridge and eat later.
>>
File: image.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>7521786
>>
>>7521786
is this in the UK
>>
>>7521808
I don't think so. There are a lot in the US but some areas don't have it.
>>
I like their fish.

Shame they don't have it year round.
>>
Just had the grain bagel breakfast meal with potato wheels and a sweet tea. Pretty dank.
Spicy
Deluxe
BBQ/Ketchup
Dem wheels brah.
I have tried the CSS and it was meh.
My odd CFA thing is I like pickles to have been on them. I take them off and enjoy the flavor but not the texture.
>>
>>7521840
The fuck? I've never seen fish there. I can imagine that would be pretty amazing though.
>>
>>7521786
Such a fucking meme bro
>>
>>7521786
Chicken salad sandwich is fucking amazing bro, but you have to ask specifically for a cold one.
>>
I'd imagine the people who get chicken salad sandwiches are the people who work right next to one and already ate three of the regular sandwiches in the last week or so.
>>
>>7521864
>you have to ask specifically for a cold one.

wtf why would they serve warm chicken salad?
>>
>>7521872
No fucking clue dude, they toast the bread but it really heats up the chicken salad too and it just gets gross. But the cold ones are god-tier. Imagine how well they make a regular chicken sandwich, now imagine a chicken salad version.
>>
Original. Their spicy sucks cock. Its just a shitload of pepper. Disappointing.
>>
>>7521786
Spicy deluxe with pepper jack and chick fil a sauce. Cookies & cream shake. Waffle fries
>>
>>7521896
Agreed. I had spicy today, it's good and every now and again I get it just to be different. It's not that I don't like spicy food, I just think the original tastes better. When I'm craving Chick Fil A it's that original sandwich I'm wanting, I never crave the spicy one.
>>
>>7521786
>not getting peperjack cheese
you had one job
>>
>>7521786

Original's fine, but I typically go spicy.

I typically go regular, though sometimes I get a spicy deluxe. Never a non-spicy deluxe.

Chik-fil-a sauce is the best, hands down.

Fries are the best side, hands down.
>>
Just stopped by the Christian Chicken for the first time in a few months today. The south is a glorious place.

Always go original, with just pickles. I usually don't care for mayonnaise, but I think theirs goes very well with the sandwich. I don't really care for any of the sides, as I don't really like fries so much.
>>
Guilty pleasure of mine is the waffle fries with the chic fil a mayo. Tastes amazing but terrible for you
>>
>>7522311
>>7522351
Have you noticed that their mayo packets taste better than normal mayo? Or maybe its just that their sandwiches take mayo very well? I always add a pack to the sandwich and I don't do it anywhere else.
>>
>>7521786
spicy deluxe
I don't use any of their sauce, though I sometimes dip the fries in bbq sauce I have at my house
fries?
dunno, don't eat there enough to eat anything different
>>
>employees are literally pleasured by your presence

Had one of their chicken sandwiches today and they gave me a coupon for free salad and new frozen coffee drink.
>>
>>7521786
Original deluxe, Arnold Palmer, and two packets of sauce.

My guilty pleasure meal. There's a really cute chick who works the register too.
>>
>>7521868
Guilty as charged, my office is a minute drive away from a Chick-Fil-A. I love chicken salad sandwiches and said fuck it, why not? Then I got a slightly heated plastic box containing a flimsy sandwich, it was OK.

The worst part is how the workers won't stop fucking bothering you, they talk to you more than actual waiters/waitresses at actual restaurants. It was a nice change of pace from other fast food places at first, but now it's extremely annoying. Of course, I don't act like a dick and just say "no, thanks" every 2 minutes.
>>
>>7522357
yeah shit is top tier. used to steal them by the handful when I was younger.
>>
>>7521786
Spicy Deluxe with pepperjack and some Texas Pete's smeared on there. I usually just get waffle fries and a lemonade.

Nearest one is like 50 miles away, so I eat it a couple of times a year, lol.
>>
Original

Regular. If you say deluxe you are enjoying Chik-fil-a incorrectly.

No sauce. This ensures a simplistic, yet refined chicken sandwich.

The cool wraps are pretty godly with the avocado-lime ranch sauce.
>>
>>7522406
>go to mcdicks
>frumpy 30-something with pain in her eyes and a dumpy ass serves you warmed over shit
>go to '-a
>tight virginal christian qt funneling godlike chicken and delicious lemonade into your waiting mouth

How can they even compete?
>>
>>7522642
This is incredibly accurate
>"My pleasure anon! tee hee"
>"t-thanks, mine too..."
>>
>>7521786
original 12 piece plus a kids 4 piece.
>>
>>7522645
>>7522642

If I was dating a girl and found out she worked at Chic Fil A that's a major turn on.
>>
>>7521786

>eating chicken

There are better foods and you're paying a good amount of money for batter and oil. What's the point? Make it yourself out of something better that is not chicken.
>>
>>7522714
Holy shit you're right. I just looked up the ingredients for PLAIN chicken strips: Strips (whole chicken tenderloins, seasoning [sea salt, autolyzed yeast, maltodextrin, spice, natural flavor, chicken fat, garlic powder, sugar cane syrup, onion powder, paprika, molasses, sodium diacetate, tomato powder, silicon dioxide {anticaking agent}, sugar, oleoresin paprika {color}, citric acid, smoke flavor, caramel color], seasoned coater [enriched bleached wheat flour {with malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid}, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, nonfat milk, leavening {baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate}, spice, soybean oil, color {paprika}], milk wash [water, nonfat milk, egg], peanut oil [fully refined peanut oil, with Dimethylpolysiloxane, an anti-foam agent added]).
>>
>>7522743

whats the problem
>>
God damnit.... Now I'm craving Chick-Fil-A. Gotta be healthy though and resist.... Good bye thread. Good bye world.
>>
>>7522714
>>7522743

Hey, welcome to eating fast food. Is this your first time here?

You guys retarded? What were you expecting?
>>
>>7522406
As a team member at CFA, we are not actually pleasured by your presence. It's all an act.

And stop coming in past 9PM. We're trying to close the kitchen.
>>
>>7521786
spicy w ketchup is GOAT
>>
I'm so excited they're finally opening a Chick-fil-a in my city, between that and the Whole Foods opening in like a month I'm pretty exited. Now I just need a Trader Joe's closer than Ann Arbor.
>>
File: reee.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
reee.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>>7521786
Cheese on chick-fil-a is heresy, why the hell would you do that?

Spicy sandwich with an 8 pack of nuggets and waffle fries is the correct order.
>>
>>7522434
Lmao you chick fil a must suck ass
>>
>>7522743
Have you never ate fast food?
>>
12 pc nuggies with loads of chick fil a sauce
large fries with cheese sauce
>>
Has anybody tried the grilled nuggets? Are they worth a shit?
>>
>>7521880
The older ones on shitty wheat bread for a buck were way better than this new bread that falls the fuck apart and has a skirt of lettuce that just doesn't sit well on their bread. And it's fucking expensive when it used to be one of their bargain items (this was pre-revamp and pre-chik-fil-a sauce). It was their best buy.
>>
>>7521786
That looks so delicious.
Australia sucks when it comes to fast food.
>>
I've started getting the chicken strips, they're good and go well with the sauces, from what I can tell they're a different recipe than the sandwiches or nuggets, taste slightly juicier.

The classic sandwich can't be beat though, a plain one with CfA sauce is hnnnng.
Cheese seems like it would clash, and I've heard mixed reviews of the spicy one so I haven't bothered.
>>
tfw they're so good but so expensive
fuck nigga

>>7522837
>>7522406
of course it's an act, still true about the qt virgins at chick-fil-a
>>
>>7521786
>Chick Fil A General
FUCK OFF
>>
File: gaysnotwelcome.jpg (20KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
gaysnotwelcome.jpg
20KB, 329x399px
>>7523778
No you, this is a Christian imageboard
>>
>>7521786
>tfw nearest one is 35 min away
Life is suffering.
>>
File: chick_fil_a_3.jpg (108KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
chick_fil_a_3.jpg
108KB, 700x525px
>>7523375
OP here, I don't think the cheese, lettuce, or tomato clash. I usually think cheese and chicken is weird but the deluxe is prime, only with American cheese though. All three add depth and texture on an already perfect chicken sandwich. Not all agree, I suggest you try it yourself and see.

I see a ton of people here praising spicy, thats why I got it earlier. It isn't bad at all, it's great. It just isn't as good as the original IMO. Its a little too salty and the spices make it taste different. When I go to Chick Fil A I don't want something too different, I'm there for a familiar flavor I grew up with.

That being said, this here is really all you really need. Deluxe is my favorite, nuggets are nice, strips are nice, spicy or grilled is nice. This here is the real winner.
>>
Original 12 piece meal with waffle fries and chicken fucking drenched in Chick Fil A sauce.
>>
What is Chick-Fil-A sauce? I've only been there a couple times and didn't care for the polynesian or buffalo enough to order those again.
>>
>>7523787
holy shit you fast food fucks are cancer. I am livid at chickafile for their ceo financially supporting ugandas kill the gays bill, and yet that doesn't quite match how fucking retarded it is you fucks want to turn a shitty fast food thread into a general in one of the slowest boards on 4chan. Get the fuck out and never come back
>>>/vg/
>>
>>7522805
>>7522985
He's making fun of the "just make it urself!!" guy by pointing out how many ingredients actually go into the food and it isn't just batter and oil

Try to keep up
>>
File: Slavery-300x232.jpg (37KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
Slavery-300x232.jpg
37KB, 300x232px
>>7523985
i can't explain it. it's basically mayonnaise with flavor and a drop of bbq sauce. google it, I'm tired. It's good, I don't use it often.

>tfw banned from /tv/ for starting a popular, civil, on topic thread

please massa, don't beat me! I be good!
>>
>>7524007
>>durr eye cant cook
why are you even fucking here? you toss the chicken in pickle brine, add a little heat if you want it or just use hot pickle brine, whatever. leave it overnight. take it out, batter it however the fuck you like, use serious eats:food lab's guide on crispyness if you're having trouble and season to your own taste. its fucking childs play, and any person who disagrees is probably a retard who would say a mcdonalds style mcmuffin is challenging to make because you aren't allowed to use good sausage in place of their shitty one.
>>
File: McFucking Kill Yourself.gif (3MB, 396x222px) Image search: [Google]
McFucking Kill Yourself.gif
3MB, 396x222px
>>7522837
>Stop coming it before closing! We're trying to close!
>>
>>7524070
I don't get why employees get upset at the customers for that. It's just their managers who are the dicks that don't schedule properly.
>>
>>7521852
They have it before Easter to support people on Lent.
>>
>>7522743
That is pretty standard stuff, you have the same shit at home in your kitchen if you look around.
>>
Spicy deluxe with no pickles and extra lettuce
Sometimes get fila sauce to dip my sammich in
>>
Spicy, Chick Fil A sauce and waffle fries
I got an express one on my campus so the options are limited. You have to order a deluxe but can just grab the standards.
>>
>>7521786
>For me it's pic related.
They have cheese at chickfila?
>>
>>7522642
>>7522645
Ma dudes i love chik fi la more because of this. The best girl ive seen was 5"11-6"0 tall brunette with a smacking bodacious body but god damn her face/smile/eyes were her best features.
>>
regular on multigrain bread with polynesian sauce

no fries or anything else
>>
>>7523307
They are pretty decent. Definitely aren't dry bland either
>>
>>7524139
No matter what time any place closes there are always people who decide to come in at the last second
>>
>>7521786
2 original regulars with some texas pete on top, waffles with more hot sauce for dipping and a tea.
literally literal perfection
>>
>tfw my state has literally only one chick fil a
>never have gotten to try it

at least there's a Culver's on every block here
>>
I own a Chick Fil A franchise and I love the chicken sandwich money it brings in.
>>
>>7523337
its also made with waste chicken, which definitely wasn't time temperature abused and literally piled in a bucket under the sandwich station all day to go rancid till next day when the prep person removes the coater and chops it then mixes with the bag of premade css mix then lets it sit in the fridge under the prep station keeping 10 sandwiches on hand made and boxed and labeled until they sell (no day dot on individual sandwiches was always an issue with local health department but meh take the point anon those labels are expensive and labor is high this quarter) 99% of the time the buckets weren't dated so does anyone know when this was made, the correct answer if anyone asks is this morning even if you made it 3 weeks ago... I definitely wasn't a "team leader" who hires, fires, orders product, and does everything a general manager does, for a fifty cents more than a 17 year old fry stealer and was asked to sell the product that was in the walkin when the power went out for 3 weeks. and told that greasy greek godwad to go fuck himself in the ass instead of his wife and quit.
>>
>>7526730
What are your yearly revenue and profits? Does your restaurant get a lot of business compared to other chick fil a's?
>>
We'll aren't you all a bunch of hilariously cynical fucks. Let's see we got a little Louis black, some Carlin, and a touch of tosh Daniels. Please, tell me some more about your original opinions concerning chicken sandwiches?
>>
File: hw9vsxxzprismue62y9x.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hw9vsxxzprismue62y9x.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>7521899
>>7522940
my body cant even right now...

if i was still 250ibs i would be sweating, but now that I am half that I think I need to lie down....
>>
Original with Chick Fil A Sauce
or
Nuggets with Polynesian

Spicy is always a little underwhelming, so I stick with the original.
>>
Spicy + sriracha + pepperjack cheese

Maybe even some red pepper flakes tossed on if you're bold.
>>
>>7527491
>shit taste detected
>>
>>7523985

It's the best fast food condiment on Earth, and how it took this long to mention it, I don't know.

It's a honey mustard BBQ basically.

The only thing that belongs on a Chick fil a original sandwich is pickles and chick fila sauce.

Also: can we talk about breakfast chicken biscuits and tater tots?
>>
>>7524139
Do you know the pain of cleaning the dough press or milkshake machine only to have some fuck walk in at 9:59 and order 4 pizzas and two milk shakes knowing damn well we close in a minute.
Yes technically we are open but have some common sense or get your fucking ass at least 20 min before closing.
>>
I don't like regular sandwiches so my favorite thing to get is the spicy chicken biscuit. it's too bad that they only have them during breakfast hours. I wish they would sell spicy tendies at least during the day.

one thing that annoys me though is when I tell them I want 6 tendies and they tell me that you can only buy them in 2, 3, or 4s. I shouldn't have to explain that 3x2=6.
>>
File: jtj.png (632KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
jtj.png
632KB, 720x540px
>>7522406
>my pleasure
>>
My dad's boyfriend won't let us eat there.
>>
>>7521800
What did he mean
>>
>>7528546
He wants those delicious spices to get trapped in his urethra
>>
>>7521786
>General
>>
File: bilde.jpg (139KB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
139KB, 800x552px
OP here I just went back. Last time I got the spicy deluxe and tonight I got the original deluxe. Original confirmed better. They now offer large fries and drink so I got that, it's a lot of fries. I asked him for one mayo packet for the sandwich and they gave me 3 so I'm using mayo on the fries like a eurocuck, it's actually not bad and I'm suprised more Americans never put mayo on fries.
>>
There's no Chik Fil A in NY. Because fags fee fee's are more important than good grub
>>
Chick-fil-A deluxe, no sauce, side of fries with Chick-fil-A sauce. Baddabing, baddaboom.

Chicken salad sandwich isn't bad, but can be kind of dry. I might get it once or twice a year if I'm craving it.
>>
>>7529512
horrific. I'd probably start fucking men in the ass if I didn't live next to a based Chik Fil A, at the very least I'd suck some dick
>>
>>7529523

Gina, we're both girls. We don't have cocks, silly.
>>
File: ani.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ani.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>7529526
o-oh! well I guess since I'm a gril I'd start kissing other girls if I didn't live next to a based Chik Fil A
>>
>>7529536
>>7529526
Gayyyyyyy
>eating chic fil a
>>
>>7529536
Daily reminder that chickfilacucks are just repressing their lesbian feelings.
>>
>>7529575
Sounds like a meal a lesbian will eat because most lesbians are fat.
>>
File: CVnqkc4UAAElTwG.png (363KB, 585x738px) Image search: [Google]
CVnqkc4UAAElTwG.png
363KB, 585x738px
>>7529579
>>hawhaw lesbians are all fattys who cant get no man.
the only travesty going on in lesbian fashion right now is a bunch of butch morons think wearing the pants means you have to cut your hair short.
>>
>>7529595
Short hair is easier and cuter.
>>
File: tumblr_mxqo0xClcL1sny4e6o1_500.gif (573KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxqo0xClcL1sny4e6o1_500.gif
573KB, 500x233px
>>7529609
>>easier
yes
>>cuter
no
cute girls who have short hair are cute despite having short hair, they'd be even cuter WITH long hair.
>>
>>7529609
no
>>7521786
Spicy or Original, maybe grilled. Spicy has been a recent favorite

Deluxe always, Pepperjack or Colby

Always add Chick fil a sauce on the sandwhich

Waffle fries
>>
I'm been starting to get their multigrain bun when I order a regular sandwich and it changed my life

it adds so much flavor

their peppermint milkshakes make me really happy also
>>
>>7522642

>'-a

oh COME on
>>
>>7529595

Go cry into a gallon of Crisco fatass
>>
The chicken biscuits were my lifeblood during college. God those things were so fucking good at 9AM when you're craving something to get you through morning lectures.
>>
>fast food

Can these threads be banned? They bring nothing to this board worth anything at all. We need a fucking sticky and to cull some threads here.
>>
>>7530094
Maybe if the board were more active. It's currently slow enough that I can follow every post.
>>
Oh man, when I used to be head baker at target they would always buy us breakfast and lunch from them. Great food, but I hate their ethics. My cousin tried to work there but he said it was almost like a cult and left after 6 months.
>>
>>7530189
>gays are people too!

Just a reminder that you will not be spared on the day of the rope :^)
>>
>>7521816
one is being built in my city

I'm somewhat excited to try it.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.