[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some boneless chicken thighs No clue what to do with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: thighs-boneless.gif (25KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
thighs-boneless.gif
25KB, 265x265px
I have some boneless chicken thighs
No clue what to do with them but i would prefer something simple enough so that a cooking noob wont fuck up
>>
>>7496127
stir fry
>>
Flatten it out evenly, dear both sides, then bake 550 10min. Serve with bacon and vodka.
>>
>>7496127
Are they also skinless?
I was just looking at a chicken portion stew that seemed really nice minus the Olives
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chicken-recipes/hunter-s-chicken-stew-pollo-alla-cacciatora/
Otherwise bake them with Bacon and cheese or bake them with tomato
>>
>>7496137
>sear both sides
>>
>>7496127
That's almost the culinary equivalent of asking what to do with eggs. You can't easily overcook it like chicken breast, and it's pretty much a blank meat canvas that you can use on everything.

Pound it flat, cut into medallions, mustard each side, panko each side, fry in olive oil on medium until golden brown.
>>
>>7496148
Just wanted suggestions desu
>>
>>7496127
Make some curry with 'em.
http://www.justonecookbook.com/simple-chicken-curry/
>>
>>7496127
i made a wicked slow cook coq au vin with chicken thight....the meat is so much more tasty and moist than breast
that or a nice slow cooked coconut curry......cant really go wrong
>>
Mexican chicken and rice is p easy.

Season the chicken, fry in a little oil high heat both sides, set aside. In another pot fry some uncooked rice, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, garlic, some kind of chili peppers if you like. Fry and stir for a few minutes, high heat, until rice browns some. Put all that fried rice and junk in with the chicken, pour in chicken stock or just water along with some tomato sauce, season with come cumin, pepper, salt, fire on high till boil then lower as low as you get the fire and cover. Let that simmer till rice is cooked. You can also add some peas and carrots or squash or veggies you like.
>>
Slow cooker.
Just cover bottom of cooker w/ olive oil.
Place thighs inside.
Add 4-8 cloves of garlic.
Juice an orange and a lime, pour in.
Add 1 tsp of oregano, pinch of salt and pepper.
Cook for 8 hours on low.
Pull apart w/ forks when done.

Mojo Criolle Chicken.
>>
File: bigsam.jpg (50KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
bigsam.jpg
50KB, 600x426px
>>7496127
>brown on both sides
>add a can of chicken broth
>add onion, garlic, and chili powder and cumin
>add two cans of tomatoes with chilis (you know the brand
>bring to a boil and simmer on low
After an hour and half the chicken thighs will fall apart and shred in the pan and the stock will reduce to practically nothing. Throw on a tortilla with onions, cilantro, queso fresco, and a squeeze of lime. Enjoy fella.
>>
>>7496127
easiest way to cook them
>rub with olive oil, thyme, sage, garlic, S&P, etc
>in oven at 350 for 30-40 mins depending on size

like you can't fail. if you wanna cut it off the bone after that and throw it in stuff it's great.
>>
>>7496676
Can i use a rice cooker for this?
>>
>>7497015
I don't know, probably not since it needs to cook low and slow. Could use a pot on the stove or a dutch oven, I suppose.
>>
Anymore stew recipes?
>>
>>7496127
rub with curry spices (you can find generic white-person curry powder anywhere) marinade in yoghurt and curry powder mix for a few hours, roast in the oven for a bit at a high temperature. Serve on rice.
>>
>>7496127
K A R A A G E
Look it up. You can't go wrong with deep-fried stuff, it's always disgustingly unhealthy and delicious.
>>
>>7496676
Slow-cooking is the worst meme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.