[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: LinkClick.jpg (312KB, 960x340px) Image search: [Google]
LinkClick.jpg
312KB, 960x340px
You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
>>
Sometimes the pizza kids try to force me to buy their deep dish. I have to threaten them with violence to get a regular hot-n-ready.
>>
>>7493981
WTF why? Deep dish is so much better.
>>
>>7493976
> every poster is a shill
>>
>>7493948
I'm failing to see the issue here.
>>
Well I know what I'll be having for dinner. Shame.
>>
>>7494658
This pizza chain only gets $5 + tax outta me. Nothing more. Fuck the fat pizza.
>>
>>7494977
It's worth the money tho. $5 hot n ready is cheap tasting and OK, its a hell of a deal. But spending that extra $3 for a deep dish.....you have now got a very high tier takeout pizza. I was kinda amazed at how good the deep dish was. I've never tried the bacon wrapped or cheese stuffed variants, because I'm not a rich faggot who wants to spend that much on Caesars. Probably not worth the price hike but the normal deep dish is definitely special and worth the price.
>>
>>7493948
>STUFFED
>DEEP! DEEP!
>LARGE
>10
>>
>>7493948

Is this the one that has a layer of dough, cream cheese, dough, a different cream cheese, dough and pizza?

Used to eat that shit all the time when it was available in Australia.
>>
>>7493948
I tried both Pizza Hut and Little Caesar's recently. The Sauce and Cheese at Caesar was good, but the dough tasted heavily of chemical leaveners, it was like biting into a block of baking soda.

At Pizza Hut, the sauce and cheese were only mediocre, and it had the same problem with the dough.

Of the shitty fast food Pizza options, Papa Johns remains the best/least shit

As ever, Local is better than all of them
>>
>>7495070
It's the same ingredients really, just greasier.
>>
>>7495078
No you goddamn aussie, it's thick dough with a ring of cheese in the crust literally nobody puts cream cheese in pizza dough. Its so greasy though, I think they put so much butter in the pan that it actually fries in the oven.

I think I accidentally discovered the fabled Australian power hour lol. What time is it there right now? I'm an Ameritub and it's 7 in the fucking morning, I'm about to go back to sleep.
>>
>>7495084
Agree that sauce and cheese at caesars is good and the dough is the low point, having it deep deep dish fried really helps. Pizza Hut is literal garbage dumpster tier. Papa Johns is better than both but expensive and it's gotten noticeably worse, it used to be very good. Now it tastes like if Papa Johns started selling frozen pizza at Walmart. Dominos used to be trash but it's somehow the best chain right now, they improved everything a few years ago. Local is usually best but can be very expensive. I normally buy pizza with coupons, menu prices are for cucks. Local doesn't have 50% off coupons or buy one get one free coupons.
>>
>>7493981
What the fuck are the pizza kids?
>>
>>7493948
I thought pizza hut was the only one who could do this.
>>
>>7495089
its 11 pm here
>>
>>7495097
>> Papa John's
>> Lunchables
>> =
>>
>deep dish
>pizza
pick one
>>
File: sugar2.jpg (1MB, 4752x3168px) Image search: [Google]
sugar2.jpg
1MB, 4752x3168px
>>7495097
>Dominos

NEEDS MOAR SUGAR
>>
>>7495776
>2 greentexts and a "pick one" post
>not a shitpost
pick one
>>
>>7493948
Deep dish is fucking disgusting

Either give it to me thin and floppy or thin and crispy, I don't want a bunch of shitty bread, I want more sauce and cheese.
>>
Stuffed crust pan pizza, ka-BOOM!
>>
>>7493948
>Middle Americans will unironically eat this
>>
File: A0RkUBrCQAAPltD.jpg (143KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
A0RkUBrCQAAPltD.jpg
143KB, 482x800px
>>7493948
>being so free you eat shit.
>>
>>7495790
That sounds more like Papa John's.
>>
>>7495920
Wish dominos or pizza hut would do this.
>>
>>7493948

>Little Caesar's

I like a 5 dollar hot-n-ready pizza now and then, but everything else on their menu has disappointed me repeatedly. I love Pizza Hut's stuffed crust, but I'm hesitant to even try this.
>>
>>7497510
I work at pizza hut, the pan dough turns out like shit if you put the cheese in it. Doubt little ceasars gives a fuck though
>>
>>7495084
At this point I find Pizza Hut and Papa Johns to have different taste but exactly as good as each other. I remember when Papa Johns first started getting popular, it was so much better than Pizza Hut. But some MBA fuckhead I'm sure taste tested the shit out of it until it went down to PH level
>>
File: 20160322_133747.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160322_133747.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
I tried the deepdish today for the first time.
I got high, ate 6 slices, fell asleep, threw up and then ate the last 2.
It was glorious.
I did not expect this.
>>
>>7494977
The deep dish is a legit pizza though. It's worth the extra 3 bucks.
>>
>>7497704
Their italian cheese bread is pretty good.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.