[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered a Patriot Pie from dominoes (had to get that 50%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: pic01.jpg (149KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
pic01.jpg
149KB, 590x590px
Just ordered a Patriot Pie from dominoes (had to get that 50% before it ended) and it was bretty good

now i used to lived in italy for 4 years, and i had some pretty good real italian pizza, but i have to say, american patriot pies are better than italian pizza any day of the week
Why:

patriot pies have better flavors than italian pizza, italian pizza is only margarita (Chese pizza) and peperoni pizza, thats it, that the only authentic italian pizza and that what 90% of italians eat
example : i just had a philly cheese steak patriot pie and while every stinky italian would have called it a kitchen sink, it was about twice as good as authentic italian pizza because it didnt have a chunk of moldy gorgonzola on it
>>
Needs anchovies.
>>
if that is the one you received, I can understand you enjoying it. I like mine with mostly cheese and lots of cheese and garlic sauce instead of red sauce. Not the gooey white sauce but white garlic sauce like the Rochester, NY area has and no where else.
>>
>>7492318
You lie. Pepperoni is an American thing, not Italian. And there are many different kinds of pizza in Italy. You don't even have a passport, do you?
>>
>>7492318
>Italian pizza
>pepperoni
Go back to /v/ you fucktard.
Sage
>>
>>7492318
Literally, no passport, the post.
>>
>>7492623
>>7492622
they serve pizzas with pepperoni in italy you fucking retards
>>
>>7492681
It's most likely chorizo or salami. Pepperoni is an american product. I haven't seen it anywhere in Europe.
>>
What the fuck is patriot pie? I ordered Dominos last week and didn't see it. Best pizzas there are Philly cheese steak or Wisconsin 6 cheese
>>
>>7492623
it is called pepperoni pizza, or pizza with peppers, not imitation red plastic meat.
>>
File: hahahaman.webm (111KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaman.webm
111KB, 300x220px
>>7492318
>Patriot Pie

W-wait, wait, waaaaait. You mean that's a thing? A really real thing? Like, it exists in yankeedodledonia?
>>
>>7492318
Such a dumb post, I'm not even offended.
>>
File: 1454466508042.jpg (49KB, 526x423px) Image search: [Google]
1454466508042.jpg
49KB, 526x423px
>>7492737
I've been a clap for almost 30 years yet never seen it on any menus.
>>
>>7492715
You god damn hicks have to make an argument out of everything, they have very similar dry sausage in Italy that's very close to pepperoni like some type of sopressata they add hot peppers to and use as a pizza topping.
>>
>>7492318
Dominos is the very worst pizza next to Little Ceasars, but at least Sleazers has isn't pretending they are anything other than the White Castle of pizza.

Maybe Dominos is better outside of Detroit, or maybe pizza is just really horrible outside of Detroit and Dominos is considered edible.
>>
American here, what the FUCK is a "Patriot Pie"????
>>
File: image.jpg (570KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
570KB, 1080x1920px
>>7492318
10/10 troll op, these morons don't even know

Here's an OC pic
>>
>>7493596
It's like freedom fries mate
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.