[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbq thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: asado.jpg (195KB, 1158x800px) Image search: [Google]
asado.jpg
195KB, 1158x800px
top tier bbq countries:
>usa
>uruguay

agree or disagree?
>>
>>7478773

It's the USA, and yeah u r gay, faggot.
>>
>>7478773
You've either live in Paraguay or you visited it and loved the food there because nobody ever brings up Paraguay when you talk about barbecues.
>>
>>7478773
>top tier bbq countries:
>usa

lol, as if these mongoloids know what a true bbq is.

protip: your arent supposed to eat meat with marmalade, you fat fucks.
>>
>>7478882

I've had Mongolian food.

Asian countries do BBQ better than Europe.
>>
File: slicedbrisket_0-800x450.jpg (148KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
slicedbrisket_0-800x450.jpg
148KB, 800x450px
>>7478882
spot the euro
>>
>>7478878
he said Uruguay
>>
>>7478882
UK overweight or obese: 62%
USA overweight or obese: 68%

its like really not that big of a difference. plus we have retarded states like alabama and west virginia that drag us down big time. long story short, you guys are basically just as fat as we are.
>>
Australia always

It's pretty much the only food we're good at making on our own other than beef pies and sausage rolls
>>
>>7478773
Used to work at Chubbys BBQ in Emmitsburg, MD. The bbq is top notch, was my first cooking job 6 years ago and also my first taste of authentic smoked bbq.

To answer OP:
USA, Portugal
>>
>>7478773
Korean BBQ is best BBQ
>>
Braai in South Africa. Best BBQ
>>
>>7479211
Mount alum here- Love Chubbys! But they stopped serving pork belly that I love recently
>>
>>7478773
It's a totally different aproach. You can't compare them.

>>7479230
muh sausages. fuck off cunt
>>
>>7479448
It's not only sausages. Braai in South Africa is really about the love for meat and fire.

Most other BBQs only have pork, beef, chicken and if your lucky lamb.

You should try crocodilemeat, kudu, springbok, gembok, ostrich.

And no: I'm not from SA,.
>>
>>7479134
>Ignoring the differences in weight

Both 120kg and 200kg are overweight but one is clearly far more overweight
>>
File: lekker.png (3KB, 266x160px)
lekker.png
3KB, 266x160px
>>7480317
Best food I ever had was with a bunch of Boers I shared a cabin with in the Canadian Rocky's.
>Lekker Braai.
>>
THE BEST BBQ, OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER, IS MADE BY INDIVIDUALS NOT COUNTRIES

YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE
>>
>>7478773
USA
Korea
>>
>>7480317
>You should try crocodilemeat, kudu, springbok, gembok, ostrich.

That's a romantic notion. Most people only go for chicken in sa nowadays

All the braais I went to in SA actually sucked compared to the ones I had in patagonia. Those fuckers know their shit.
>>
No, not the whole US, that would imply that coast fags know how to barbecue. You were thinking of Southern US barbecue.
>>
>>7480339
so?

almost the same percentage of people for each territory aren't overweight. thats what really matters. either you are fat or you aren't. dont try to justify being 50 lbs over weight. it all stems from the same shitty life choices. get over it.
>>
>>7480353
Came to say this.
>>
Churrasco 4 lyfe
>>
>>7478773
Extebarri in The Basque Country
>>
>>7478773
In no certain order
>usa
>uruguay/paraguay
>korean

I personally prefer the south american varieties more simply because I love the taste of smoked and grilled meats with no sauce, but I can respect the other styles of BBQ.
>>
kek, usa bbq = lot of shit over the meat, sauces and more sauces, true bbq is the brazilian one
Look this skewer machine, btw
>>
>>7482959
>Not impaling a whole beast and roasting it for hours near the fire as they do in the southern cone

never gonna make it breh
>>
Korea, Uruguay and Argentina. America would be great if it wasn't for the pervasiveness of sugar sauce, it drawn any other flavors
>>
>>7482959

>lot of shit over the meat, sauces and more sauces, true

Not true at all.

Also, grilling skewers on a rotisserie =/= bbq
>>
File: 2015-10-13_12.07.04.jpg (296KB, 1070x590px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-13_12.07.04.jpg
296KB, 1070x590px
USA is definitely the best, they're the most autistic when it comes to BBQ. Literally a whole subculture around BBQ.

Chinese, Korean, and japanese BBQ is decent. The only South American BBQ I've had is a whole pig pit roasted over wood fire which was pretty good but not better than pork I've had in the US. From what I've seen on TV there's probably some decent BBQ in basque country. Can't speak for the rest of Europe.

Pic related, the pig I ate in peru. It was actually leaned over an open fire to roast, not cooked on the grill in the background.
>>
File: bbq.jpg (53KB, 648x486px)
bbq.jpg
53KB, 648x486px
>>7478773
Puerto in Montevideo is good parrilla, but don't forget Buenos Aries Sunday fair..
>>
File: 1446782606494.jpg (71KB, 960x640px)
1446782606494.jpg
71KB, 960x640px
>>7480350
Reasonable opinions are not welcome here.
>>
>>7483096
Nobody sayd shit about skewers bro, the machine have nothing with my post..
I just posted the skewer machine to show our product, kek, it works with gas and charcoal together,
>>
>>7483726

>gas and charcoal

Not bbq.
>>
I got me a smoker recently I done a pork butt, and leg quarters with hickory the family loved it any suggestions on what I try next?
>>
>>7483756
I never told it was, in first place
>>
>>7479127
That brisket looks dry as shit, man.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.