[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate me, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: God's Nectar.png (169KB, 803x1000px) Image search: [Google]
God's Nectar.png
169KB, 803x1000px
Why do you hate me, /ck/?
>>
>>7477125
I don't, you're the only spread I enjoy apart from Vegemite.
>>
>>7477125
No nutritional value, not filling, overrated taste

not peanut butter/10

but I don't hate you nutella, you're still alright to me. I might even mix you with some peanut butter and if you're lucky :)
>>
>>7477125
You see, straya still loves you
>>
File: 1405357529766.jpg (62KB, 544x708px) Image search: [Google]
1405357529766.jpg
62KB, 544x708px
>>7477152
>Peanut butter
Gross.
>>
I spent all of the past 5 years hearing people talking about this like it was better than winning a jackpot. I tried it a month ago and it just tastes like meh-tier chocolate with the consistency of peanut butter.
>>
>>7477166
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>7477152
i used to eat like 10 peantutbutter and nutella sammies everyday when i worked in forestry
>>
You're made popular by annoying white girls

Beyond that, from an objective culinary standpoint, you're a jar of palm oil and sugar with some hazelnut flavors.
>>
File: ugh.png (321KB, 545x420px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
321KB, 545x420px
Because MEME FOOD. Also this
>>7477152

I've enjoyed Strawberry, Banana & Nutella Crepes since I was a child. Then the Internet came along and ruined it like it ruined Sriracha and Bacon.
>>
>>7477206
How did I know that image would have that caption before it fullsized
baka
>>
>>7477196
>from an objective culinary standpoint,

Objectively, a sirloin steak is just a slice of warm dead cow. Which is why using "objective" descriptions of things which are predominantly subjective, such as taste, is fucking retarded and everyone who has ever done it on this website should die of a painful cancer that causes massive rectal bleeding.
>>
>>7477214
He explained that it's a jar of garbage

Exactly what the thread asked

What are you sperging over?
>>
meme
>>
>>7477229
>He explained that it's a jar of garbage

>Sugar
>Hazelnuts
>Cocoa
>Skimmed milk powder
>Palm oil

Looks like a short list of ingredients which are used in a wide variety of products. Which of those do you consider garbage?

>What are you sperging over?

The retarded use of the word 'objective' for something that is entirely subjective.
>>
>>7477237
>Which of those do you consider garbage?

This is my first post in the thread, but IMHO the sugar, milk powder, and palm oil all qualify.

And it's not just the ingredients themselves, it's the proportions they are used in. The fact that this shit is more than 50% sugar throws it into the garbage category alone.

>>which are used in a wide variety of products
Yeah, processed or premade foods tend to be garbage most of the time.

Pic related is what real food looks like. The moment your food has an ingredients list it's more than likely garbage.
>>
>>7477206
Oh boy, meme spread on a meme food.
>>
>>7477242
So can I safely assume all the rage in this thread is either:

1. Anti-hipster Americans
2. People who genuinely believe that there are people out there eating Nutella in massive quantities and/or as a "meal", and not simply as an occasional snack as part of a balanced diet.

#1 I can forgive, but the people who fall into the second group (like yourself) are truly retarded.
>>
Full of sugar and empty carbs.
>>
>>7477253

#2 is easily true.
I've had several roommates throughout my college career who guzzled Nutella like it was water. They'd go through a large jar in 2-3 days.

As for the "part of a balanced diet" part: do you honestly think that most people eat a properly balanced diet? Hell no. I'd be surprised if even 5% of my fellow Americans ate a properly balanced diet.

Also, no rage here. I saw you posted a question and I answered it. It doesn't bother me if other people love Nutella. Eat as much as you want, anon.
>>
>>7477237
In what way is a list of ingredients "subjective"

Said list is relatively devoid of anything with nutritional values

Objectively garbage

Maybe think before you start arguing the semantics of words you've put in people's mouths
>>
File: how to make nutella.webm (2MB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
how to make nutella.webm
2MB, 500x552px
>not making your own fucking Nutella
>>
>>7477280
The list of objective. Like I said, a sirloin steak is just a warm slice of dead cow. Entirely objective.

The question is, what use is that as an actual description of something which is primarily a subjective experience?

Absolutely nothing, that's what. Enjoy your hemorrhagic ass cancer.
>>
>>7477280
>In what way is a list of ingredients "subjective"

It's not. Applying the label "garbage" to those ingredients is subjective though.

>>devoid of anything with nutritional value
Except the hazelnuts. Nuts are very nutritious.

Mind you, I agree that the finished product is garbage, I'm just nitpicking your points.
>>
>>7477280
>sugar and fat have no nutritional value

u wot m8?
>>
>>7477296

He was talking about vitamins/minerals, not macros. How is that not obvious?
>>
I make my own using organic raw sugar,organic coconut oil, activated hazelnuts and free trade cocoa.
>>
File: image.jpg (373KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373KB, 1365x2048px
I have a new lover
>>
>>7477300
Why the fuck would you use sprouted hazelnuts???
>>
>>7477298
Damagecontrol.jpg
>>
>>7477307

Probably because that post was entirely fictional and was intended to contain as many memes as possible. I'm surprised he didn't fit pink himalayan salt in there too.
>>
>>7477291
Cancer?
You are all over the place.

>>7477292
Anything nutritious is in negligible qualities.

I am happy to use the word "garbage" loosely because Nutella has no issue marketing itself as something more then a chocolate bar in a jar
>>
>>7477298
>How is that not obvious?

The bit where he made sweeping and incorrect statements.
>>
>>7477314
Sorry I misspoke again

>several chocolate bars in a jar
>>
>>7477125
I like you Nutella, on my pancakes, in crepes and eating straight out the tub with a tablespoon like a fat piggy.
>>
Hate is a strong word, and I don't feel strongly about you at all.

Also, tell Biscoff Spread I said hi.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.