[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am suppose to put the penut sauce in the cubbard or in the ice box

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: aaa.jpg (237KB, 1223x1500px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
237KB, 1223x1500px
I am suppose to put the penut sauce in the cubbard or in the ice box
>>
'no'
>>
Yes.
>>
>>7474454

natural peanut butter goes in the fridge. that sugary preservative loaded garbage you have can go in the cupboard.
>>
Cubbard. It gets too hard to spread if you put it in the ice box.
>>
>>7474454
i put mine is the pasty spread shelf, next to the jams and condoms
>>
>>7474454
>penut
>cubbard
>>
>>7474461
is it safe to eat if it get too room termpaeture?
>>
>>7474471

all natural peanut butter must be refrigerated, due to a lack of preservatives. if yours needs to be refrigerated, it will say on the jar.
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 395x314px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 395x314px
>>7474454
>>7474471
Trying way too hard

Real peanut butter= fridge
""peanut butter"" = wherever
>>
>>7474495
should folks open the jar to let the ice box air mix with it?
>>
>>7474538
Yes, as with all other bottles and jars you keep in the fridge. Covering things or putting them in sealed containers in your fridge is a meme.
>>
>penut sauce
>>
Open it, pour off the oil, and refrigerate it. Don't let anyone else touch it because it's stiff and most people are careless and will bend your flatware. Stop eating that hydrogenated shit.
>>
>>7474562
Only way I can imagine someone calling it peanut sauce is if they use "that there" in the same sentence.
>>
>>7474495
Why is this? I do not refrigerate my peanuts before i turn them into butter? I dont refrigerate my peanut butter but i eat it before it goes bad anyway. Should i really be putting it in the fridge if I eat it within a week anyway?
>>
File: y6xG5YY.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
y6xG5YY.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
Zero effort op
>>
>>7474599
I wouldn't worry about it. Peanut butter is not friendly to bacteria due to its low moisture content. But you may want to eat less peanut butter? That's a lot of omega-6.
>>
>>7474495
But the hydrogenated shit doesn't have anything that's specifically a preservative. People really have no idea what they're eating. You just get more separation when you leave the uncut stuff out. Go to any yuppie grocery store and they'll have tubs of nut butter at room temperature because >>7474606
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.