[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got distracted while unloading my groceries. Turns out that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ground-beef.jpg (112KB, 921x800px) Image search: [Google]
ground-beef.jpg
112KB, 921x800px
I got distracted while unloading my groceries.

Turns out that I left some vacuum-sealed groundbeef out in in the open for about 12 hours, but it was kinda pricey and I'm not eager to throw it out.

What are the chances that I'm going to die if I cook it?
>>
Throw it away, goober. Is a few dollars really worth spending a couple days pissing out of your pooper?
>>
>>7449206
what temperature did you leave it at? if it doesn't visibly look bad it's probably ok, and if you cook properly it you will be fine. use lots of salt and spices for good measure if you're really worried
>>
>>7449206
>Ground beef
There's a good chance you'll die but it has nothing to do with you leaving it out on the counter....
>>
>>7449218
It was room temperature so 70~ degrees.

Nothing about it looks off. There's no browning and all of it is dark red still.
>>
100%.
Everybody dies.
The likelihood that your eventual death will be directly caused by the vac-packed mince you left out for twelve hours, however, is significantly lower than that. Short of choking on a meatball you make from it or having a compromised immune system due to advanced HIV disease or being a longterm patient of immunosuppressive therapy, it's unlikely that it'll kill you or even make you sick.
>>
>>7449206
If it smells even a bit off then throw that shit in the trash or you'll die.
>>
>>7449206
It was ground beef. How pricey could it be? Toss it.
>>
>>7449216
>Is a few dollars really worth spending a couple days pissing out of your pooper?
I'll be honest; I've spent more time reflecting on this question than I'd like to admit.
>>
>>7449231
if it smells okay then it's fine. just cook it to whatever temperature beef is supposed to be cooked to, none of that medium rare shit
>>
>>7449253
Well, the answer is no.
>>
>>7449258
Explain your reasoning.
>>
>>7449263
I have money and pissing out of your butt countless times a day is an avoidable occurence
>>
>>7449206
Cook a small portion of it, then freeze the rest. Test the cooked portion on a homeless person. Wait and see if he rushes to the nearest 7-11.
>>
>>7449274
>Wait and see if he rushes to the nearest 7-11.
What if my nearest 7-11 doesn't have a restroom?

I know, it sucks, but everyone in my region has learned to deal with it.
>>
>>7449231
>There's no browning and all of it is dark red still.
I'd only throw it out if it smells off.
>>
>>7449206

people leave meat out all the time. just cook it and eat it you pussy. worst that can happen is you will have the poops.

if you're that concerned, eat some pickled ginger with your meal.
>>
Do you still have the receipt?

Open it and take it back to the store. Tell them you just purchased it earlier, took it home, opened it, and it smells rotten.

99% times they'll give you a refund or an exchange.
>>
>>7449280
Then figure out where the nearest homeless dumping ground is, and wait to see if he/she goes there.
>>
File: bush reaction.gif (2MB, 238x178px) Image search: [Google]
bush reaction.gif
2MB, 238x178px
>>7449364
I'll do my best, anon!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.