[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO /LUXURY childhood/ HERE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: kc.gif (29KB, 216x170px) Image search: [Google]
kc.gif
29KB, 216x170px
I lived off these bad boys.
>>
>>7440452
Sorry anon, I had parents who actually loved me.
>>
i learned how to make french toast and grilled cheese from my mom instead
>>
File: barrels.jpg (19KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
barrels.jpg
19KB, 250x188px
No. Good god everyone was always getting rid of these.
>>
File: hungryman-classic-fried-chicken.jpg (24KB, 320x206px) Image search: [Google]
hungryman-classic-fried-chicken.jpg
24KB, 320x206px
>>7440476
My mom taught me how to be a man early on.
>>
I had to eat disgusting home made stuff instead of getting mcdonalds ;_;
>>
File: bugssosad.gif (166KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
bugssosad.gif
166KB, 500x378px
>>7440452
FUCK!

I used to go to the grocery store with my mother when I was very young. As soon as we'd walk in I'd immediately run to the frozen food section and toward pic related. I'd stand there looking through the glass and just STARE at them for 20 minutes or more while my mom shopped. I was totally transfixed.

I never got one. Even as an adult. I'm tempted to go to Wal Mart right now at 1:15am and finally get one.
>>
>>7440478
i learned how to eat your mom's pussy instead
>>
>>7440476
So your parents didn't buy you what you wanted? Or are you saying you were the gay kinda kid who didn't want Kid Cuisine? Probably got bullied
>>
>>7440452
>my family is poor and don't love me TV dinners for kids

I was poor too but my parents at least tried. although when hot pockets became a thing I did have a lot of those.....
>>
These things always make me wonder wether I live in some late 19th century satire novel about consumerism. It is literally a corporate MRE.
>>
>>7440615
If you put cartoon characters on anything kids will want it, it's not rocket science

Make cheap product, put cartoons on it, maybe add a prize of some sort, instant kiddies demanding it
>>
>>7440615
basically yeah. They're MREs for middle class white north american families with enough money to not have to worry about caring for their kids.
>>
>>7440508

do it. go buy one. maybe then you will appreciate your parents more for not fucking buying that shit.

my kids are 8 and 2, and they have never tasted a hotdog, kraft dinner, canned pasta, or anything out of a deep fryer. people say it's mean to not let my kids have it. they can have chocolate, or ice cream but when it comes to meals, they eat what i eat, and they fucking love it.

my kids will not be fat fucks living on ramen, shit out of a can, or frozen shit in a box.
>>
>>7440617
Exactly. The concept is so transparent that it's scary.
>>
>>7440621
I'll agree that you should feed your kids good food that's fresh and with minimal processing. But c'mon anon. They've never had a hotdog? Maybe I'm too American to condone that. Also, Maybe there are some deep fried foods that they'd be allowed to try for example fried chicken or eggplant so long as it comes from a decent restaurant or if it's made fresh at home.
>>
My parents are very rich, my mom would occasionally let me get one I would get the taquitos or whatever they are called. Also sometimes I would get the pizza lunchables. When she was gonna miss dinner, my dad would let get those deep dish pizza lunchables which were so bangin
>>
>>7440631

ok, i said that wrong. they have never had a hotdog out of a grocery store. i go to a local butcher shop and buy hotdogs from him sometimes. he uses straight-up pork trimmings and seasoning. no pink salt or preservatives. pork, salt, and spices.
>>
>>7440621
Your kids are going to grow up to be serial killers and sexual degenerates

Great parenting, mama Bates
>>
>>7440651

my kids are happy and healthy. like i said, they are allowed sweets, just not processed or deep fried food. once my oldest wanted to go to mcdonalds. we went to mcdonalds and parked for 5 minutes outside the restaurant and watched people come in and out. when she saw what people who eat at mcdonalds look like, she didn't want to eat at mcdonalds anymore.
>>
File: marie-callender-chicken.jpg (24KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
marie-callender-chicken.jpg
24KB, 292x300px
I used to eat the shit out of these when I was little.
>>
>>7440659
>when she saw what people who eat at mcdonalds look like, she didn't want to eat at mcdonalds anymore.

Nice b8.
EWWWW NORMAL PEOPLE

Seriously, if you think everyone who eats at McDonalds is obese you have some serious delusions going on, you're an ex fatty aren't ya? Ex fatties tend to have delusional views of the world
>>
>>7440664

not everyone who eats at mcdonalds is fat. it was a couple fat parents that brought in fat kids that scared her.

i don't raise them to hate fat people. i just make sure she understands people are fat because they choose to eat more than they need, and usually it's because they eat high calorie food with low nutrition.

it's easier to scare kids about being fat than it is to scare them that santa won't bring them toys if they're naughty.

my old man got remarried to a 300 pound ham-planet when i was a young teenager. i had a step-sister who was 9 years younger than me. she weighed more than me when she was 8. i vowed to raise my kids healthy.
>>
>>7440485
was it just me or did these colored fruit drinks burn your throat a bit?
>>
>>7440485
Those were kind of "tingly" for some reason.
>>
>>7440621
As long as you teach them and have them appreciate cooking they fucking won't
>>
>>7440688
They definitely made my throat and mouth feel weird, like you drank something toxic
>>
>>7440660
How fat are you?
>>
>>7441003
>>7440787
>>7440688
it was lean. this shit was not marketed to white people.
>>
>>7440651
Stop shilling your shitty food
>>
File: renteddick.jpg (66KB, 443x601px) Image search: [Google]
renteddick.jpg
66KB, 443x601px
>>7441082
>tripfag
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>7441093
You like comics don't you, anon?
>>
>>7441108
Sup iCuck
>>
>>7441116
what up poor person
>>
>>7441133
Android can be just as expensive if you're really trying to use that argument
>>
>>7441136
it's a fact, android is the choice of poor people. look it up. sorry if that triggers you.
>>
I don't dislike anything so mom must've done something right
>>
My wifes boyfriend doesn't allow tv dinners in my house.
>>
>>7440621
>>7440659
>>7440682
What a shit parent lmao
>>
>>7441395
fatty got triggered lmao
>>
File: w2E5uCy.jpg (24KB, 362x245px) Image search: [Google]
w2E5uCy.jpg
24KB, 362x245px
>tfw no more Taco Lunchables

I'm pretty sure the "meat" was just refrigerated diarrhea, but it was fucking delicious.
>>
>>7441661
>no more pizza dunks

I'm 26 years old and I sometimes find myself just staring blankly at the lunchable section when grocery shopping, filled with a profound feeling of loss.
I miss them so much.
>>
>>7440452
nope, my parents were poor when I was young so I find myself buying kids stuff that I could never get when I was younger.
>>
>>7441701
You missed out, because I fucking swear to you that they taste worse now.
>>
>>7440621
>my kids are 8 and 2, and they have never tasted a hotdog, kraft dinner, canned pasta, or anything out of a deep fryer
You know, as soon as you give them an allowance, they're going to buy all that shit themselves, purely because you've denied it from them. Of course, you'll get to go into a self-righteous tirade of "I thought I raised you better", but it's because you denied them it they're going to do it.
>>
>>7441704
yeah, there was also all the time specific stuff I missed out on, I remember sometimes bargaining most of my lunch for some quality items, so I didn't miss out on all of it. There was a kid who was seriously addicted to chocolate spread sandwiches, so I got to trade those for luchable items sometimes.
>>
>>7440621
To be perfectly honest with you, I kind of wish my parents had done that.
I'm really struggling with weight problems right now, breaking the bad habits I grew up with is hard as fuck.
>>
>>7440452
>tfw my mom NEVER let me go to mcdonalds or eat any food like this
>tfw she slaved away in the kitchen for hours making bolognese from scratch
>tfw hardly spent anytime with her because she was busy cooking so much

She was a single mom and I'm an only child, our tv only had four channels so I spent a lot of my time reading alone.
>>
>>7441714
I knew a kid like that; his nickname was truffleberry
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.