[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating mass amounts of food at once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
What's /ck/'s opinion on competitive eaters like Matt Stonie? Or even this guy who eats 12 Domino's Lava Cakes?
>>
>>7434424
dropped video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLj06dUlDRk
>>
Go away, Kerry
>>
>>7434424
Meh. Don't hate, don't like. Can barely care.
>>
I once ate all of the cupcakes
>>
I find Matt Stonie's videos enjoyable. There's no way he does not puke and use laxatives after his videos. Too bad, he'll ruin his health this way.
>>
>>7434424
nice shilling
>>
>>7434424
I used to be entertained by them but after a while I just found them depressing
>>
>>7434424
I've never eaten even one bite out of a Dominos lava cake. The idea of eating a whole one (1) makes me want to puke.
>>
File: 1455316981817.jpg (390KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455316981817.jpg
390KB, 1024x1024px
Matt is a badass, it's been awesome watching his fan base grow and his skills improve. Actually respect the guy, I was too hyped that he won Nathan's this year.
>>
why cant he eat 12 mini chocolate cakes? allergic?

arent lava cakes filled with chocolate fudge filling?
>>
>>7434512
I also cannot fathom how he eats such a large quantity of food and isn't immensely fat, but laxatives don't affect calorie absorption and it would be IMPOSSIBLE to purge the way he eats. No one talks about it because normie consensus is that competitive eaters definitely throw up and that's why they're not fat, but it's just not possible.

If you have ever tried to intentionally induce vomit (it was a phase okay don't judge me), you'll know that it's insanely fucking hard to get up anything at all unless you chew very well and drink a lot of water. Matt obviously does neither. He takes only a few swigs of water throughout his vids and he seriously doesn't even chew, just swallows. Not to mention he mostly eats shit that's naturally hard to purge anyways, like bread or pizza. There's no way he just throws up fuckin dry massive chunks of 30 burgers. Plus iirc I saw a study on purging and even people diagnosed with bulimia (so they b/p daily for months+) could only get up like 40% of the calories or something. They absorbed most of it, way more than you'd think.

Dude's just a freak of nature, or has some serious malabsorption issue, or fasts literally every day he's not eating competitively.
>>
I enjoy LA Beast. He's retarded and also not afraid to fail his dumbass challenges. It's humble that he still uploads when he doesn't complete.
>>
Comp. eating is stupid. They just barf it all up afterwards, anyway.

>>7434513
Is this a shill? If so, I'M the one who's about to barf.
>>
>>7434571
Oh my god, you astonishing cock sucking faggot
>>
>>7434743
He looks a dick, but he's probably one of the more nicest and humblest guys out there.
>>
>>7434424
It's fun once in a while. Obviously don't eat like it all the time. I'd say the most I've eaten is a toss up between 22 slices of pizza and a bowl of egg drop soup or 50+ pieces of sushi plus fried oysters and mussels
>>
>>7434743

>that fucking ass explosion at the end of the haribo bear challenge
>>
>>7434428
>competitive eating
>keeps maybe two in his mouth
>>
>>7434862
He's not a competitive eater though. He's just some gamer who ate lots of lava cake.
>>
>>7434909
He didn't eat it, though. He spat the vast majority of it up. He pushed it into his mouth, chewed it, and pushed it back out.
>>
>>7434911
And? Still doesn't make him a competitive eater. Also iirc he only spits out 2, I haven't seen the video in a while and I can't be bothered watching it right now.
>>
>>7434912
>And?
And this is a thread about competitive eaters. Your reading is like his eating.
>>
>>7434740
You know he can drink more water before or after he turns on the video camera, right?
>>
I think it's gross and extremely wasteful desu.
>>
>>7434914

Nigger who the fuck is he competing against? The thread is about people who eat large amounts of food in one sitting, not competitive eaters. Maybe you're confused because the OP opened with a question about competitive eaters before veering away into regular people who happen to eat a lot. Go back to fucking school before you ever talk shit about someone else's reading comprehension again you fucking idiot fuck.
>>
>>7434940
>Nigger who the fuck is he competing against?
The challenge of eating 12 lava cakes, it's in the video title. Again, you can't read. No, he didn't eat the food. He chewed it up and pushed it out of his mouth, which is in the video. Pay attention before throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>7434942

>And this is a thread about competitive eaters

RETARD ALERT
>>
>>7434944
>>7434424
>What's /ck/'s opinion on competitive eaters
>>
>>7434946

Like I said, you're a confused retard who can't finish sentences.

>What's /ck/'s opinion on competitive eaters like Matt Stonie? Or even this guy who eats 12 Domino's Lava Cakes?
>Or even this guy who eats 12 Domino's Lava Cakes?
>Or even this guy
>Or
>>
>>7434914
Kek the irony. Read the opening thread again. He categorised the lava cake guy differently.
>>
>>7434948
>can't finish sentences
You know those are two separate sentences? And that he didn't eat the cakes? Friend, you can try all you want to win this, I'm sorry I called you out on not being able to read and now you're fixated on it, but this is getting retarded with each of your posts.

>>7434950
I've addressed this, but don't tell anyone.
>>
>>7434951

So you can grasp that there are indeed two whole sentences there but can't see the difference? I'll even refer you to the subject of the thread which you completely missed, no doubt because you couldn't make it the end.

>Eating mass amounts of food at once

Nothing about competition there.
>>
>>7434951
He wasn't even the one you called out. You actually called me out and I wrote this >>7434950
>>
>>7434953
You're going to keep ignoring that he didn't eat them, aren't you?

>>7434955
>He wasn't even the one you called out
I didn't say he was.
>>
>>7434956

You're literally too retarded to argue with. Goodbye, faggot.
>>
>>7434956
>I didn't say he was
Now I know you're just a bad troll

Scram
>>
File: 475969600.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
475969600.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>7434740

>Plus iirc I saw a study on purging and even people diagnosed with bulimia (so they b/p daily for months+) could only get up like 40% of the calories or something. They absorbed most of it, way more than you'd think.

Wow! I did not know this. Thank you anon, I learned something new today.
>>
From what I understand about competitive eating, most guys don't throw it up. What they do is simply reduce calories a few days before, and also eat a lot less the day after.

they achieve that by eating mostly vegetables, protein powders, etc afterwards.
>>
>>7434740
Mh, imho he might fast a lot. However I disagree on the vomit thing. I got a bulimic fegit friend who can induce vomit almost on command. I bet Matt DOES drink metric fucktons of water, a single session of binge eating the sodium rich shit he eats without proper hidration would fucking shrek the kidney. Malabsoption is also a thing i can attest to. I am in no way a competitive eater, but once a month i like to go hard on the motherfucking cake nigga, 10000 plus calories. I shit most of it basically not digested. And fasting yes, i bet he does that as well.
>>
>>7434838
> bowl of eggs

Did you pass out naked in some fedora neckbeard's appartment?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.