[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the man of extreme delight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (21KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 194x260px
When you get right down to it, there are flavors that simply can't be duplicated.

The crispy taste of a freshly peeled orange, the smooth aroma of toasted hops, the icy cold flavor of cold ice and the refreshing malted taste of Milwaukee malt.

My friends, life just doesn't get much better than an ice cold blue moon. The satisfying nature cold beer after mowing the lawn for my wife just can't be beat.

For 14 dollars a case, Blue Moon just can't be beat! Head on down to your market and pick up some Blue Moon today!!!!
>>
Maybe that was true 10-15 years ago before every hipster jackoff with a beard and his girlfriend's jeans on was running a God-tier artisan microbrewery
>>
is that 14 dollars for a 6 pack or a 12 pack?
>>
>>7433814
>the icy cold flavor of cold ice
fuck you
>>
Is this like a lambic?
>>
>>7433850

It's literally the American Hoegaarden. Nothing was reinvented here.
>>
File: 1405005485449.jpg (56KB, 576x418px) Image search: [Google]
1405005485449.jpg
56KB, 576x418px
>>7433814
Shilling aside, I really do love Blue Moon. It's the beer that convinced me that I like beer (before which I was choking down doppelbocken and red ales in an attempt so seem "hard") and the yeasty aftertaste is one that I've found in no other hefe/wit.

I approve of this very specific shill.
>>
In Australia blue moon cost $10 a glass, at my local tavern anyway.
>>
>>7433870
I mean you have to kill yourself right? That's a life changing cost
>>
Blue Moon is one of my go to divebar beers. Others would include

Sam Adams
Michelob Amberbock
Coors
Heineken
Yuengling

Blue Moon is an alright Wheat Beer. Its competitor Shock Top can go fuck itself.
>>
>>7433872
I just have one once in a blue moon!

Bud dum tish.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 200x200px
>No thanks, I don't like fruit in my beer.
>>
>>7433887
where the fuck do you even find a bar that doesn't have any good beer anymore?
>>
>Starts a thread about pleb-tier, macro-brewed swill.

You're better than this anon. If you're not, then kill yourself.
>>
>>7434094
im about 66% sure he was doing it ironically
>>
>>7433814
pathetic. the shills don't even try to be subtle anymore
>>
>>7433814
we used to sell it at work and I had to present and display it like that

nobody ever ordered it, and the people who did didn't like it
>>
>>7434102
wtf does one have to gain from troll shilling
>>
>>7434454
the body of the thread may be entertaining. who knows? either way it's pretty shit. citrus beers are shit too
>>
>>7433814
Tastes exactly like fried orange peels when thrown up
>>
This is basically the only "craft" beer that's usually sold in those hole in the wall pizza places. It's passable and I'd take it over anything bud and coors.
>>
I had some blue moon last night. Bretty good
>>
>>7434472
Mixed with piss
>>
Blue Moon is shit beer pretending to be a decent wheat beer. The fact you have to shove fruit in it should be evidence enough.
>>
File: absolutely groundhog.jpg (39KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely groundhog.jpg
39KB, 435x326px
>>7433814
>14 dollars a case
>for a shitty macro brew
>>
>>7433814
Red wine at the desk is nice from time to time. The problem with that is that it makes me tired. When I'm tired I make mistakes and I don't like that when other people's money is on the line.

It is what it is.
>>
File: puke_girl-balcony.gif (3MB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
puke_girl-balcony.gif
3MB, 244x250px
>>7434472
That's pretty harsh. It could be worse, throwing up left over chink food. That comes out in chunks and leaves a really bad taste.

One thing's sure though, you'll feel better after a good puke.
>>
>>7433814
In my country they started importing this shit instead of one of the better beers or even a fucking hard cider. I cannot get my hands on Strongbow unless I vacation to America.
>>
>>7433814
Blue moon is for girls and dudes with shitty taste
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>7434077
>says the fruit with an iPhone
>>
>>7434491
*whole in the wahl
>>
this is the worst thread. blue moon is literally the worst beer going. its worse than budweiser. i made a thread about how shitty blue moon is many moons ago....
>>
>>7434675
Strongbow is just a generic, mass produced cider. There's nothing special about it. It's a drink for girls like Redd's is. There are a lot better hard ciders from america out there.
>>
So I take it that /ck/ is just as contrarian as /tv/?
>>
>>7435257
Just as contrarian as every other board on this site tends to be.
>>
>>7435257

It's just not good beer. The fact that they try to make it seem like a craft beer should be all you need to know. Even if it is better than budweiser and the like, it's still a garbage tier wheat beer and I only ever see girls who don't know any better ordering it.
>>
>>7435291
But nobody really cares about your opinion though...
>>
I don't mind Blue Moon but I'm more of a New Belgium guy. I'll get Blue Moon at places that just have Bud and stuff, but having only turned 21 in October I've made a habit of picking a beer I don't know and trying it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.