[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: places where you know you can get in a decent, clean shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: New-Orleans-Canal-St-Exterior.jpg (221KB, 678x451px) Image search: [Google]
New-Orleans-Canal-St-Exterior.jpg
221KB, 678x451px
ITT: places where you know you can get in a decent, clean shit.

I'll start.
>>
i can't shit outside of my home.

my bowels just freeze up.

i'm 29 years old. i've never been on a public toilet. not once.
>>
Publix.

I always look for a Publix when I need to shit and I'm not home yet.
>>
>>7418243
I was like you once, now its only about privacy, unless I'm in a dire emergency. If I got a private room, I can shit to my heart's content, fuck the people outside waiting to pee, they are knocking right now. Fuck them. I need my solid 10 mins to complete my business.
>>
>>7418235
>ITT: places where you know you can get in a decent, clean shit.
ur dad's chest
>>
Starbucks is a goto crapping spot for junkies and winos
>>
>>7418235
I like Sheetz

Also, I usually buy something if I am using their shitter.
>>
Department stores and recently built malls usually have good places to crap

McDonald's is hit or miss
>>
>>7418235
Shitting is easy. But trying to find a shower is harder.
>>
Popeyes usually has a life saving shitter
>>
Potbellys
>>
>>7418235
I'm that guy who shits up the walls and pisses on all the unused toilet paper.
I believe in keeping people employed.
>>
>>7419489
Yeah, Sheetz is pretty good and clean. I like Starbucks and Sheetz.
>>
>>7418235
the local marks and spencers has 3 toilets - one on every floor, although the nearest one to the entrance just happens to involve walking though the lingerie section to get to
>>
>walk to my favorite diner a few blocks away
>have a great breakfast, greek omelet, potatoes, coffee
>pay, and start the walk back to my apartment
>get two blocks and immediately change direction towards a fast food restaurant
>it's in a nigger side of town, one of their three flat-screen menus has been shattered by some kind of thrown object
>have to order something 5 dollars or more to use the restroom
>get a number one, and I have to take a massive number two
>the employee is some pissy Hispanic guy who takes forever with the sandwich
>little bit of liquid comes out my ass
>gives me my order
>ask him about the restroom key
>takes another couple minutes to find it
>I waddle into the bathroom as to not literally lose my shit
>no mirror, broken stall, broken toilet paper dispenser, spray paint on the walls
>about 2 pounds of shit eject from quivering body
>th...thanks for the facilities

should have shit on the floor tbqhwyfam
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.