[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favourite meat dish ck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 69804.jpg (132KB, 441x589px) Image search: [Google]
69804.jpg
132KB, 441x589px
What's your favourite meat dish/food ck? Mine is Kangaroo steak.
>>
You only 'like' it because it makes you feel unique. Kangaroo steak is boring. Steaks in general are boring unless it is a nice fatty marbled cut.
>>
Spaghetti bolognese.
>>
>>7417350
>Steaks in general are boring unless
No, steaks are boring shit people only eat to be 'fancy' period. There is no such thing as a good steak.
>>
Pork cutlet!
>>
>>7417350
>>7417383
Calm down there reddit
>>
File: beef ribs.jpg (274KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
beef ribs.jpg
274KB, 1024x768px
beef ribs glazed with a kansas city-style sauce.
>>
>>7417383
Maybe try loosening your fedora once in a while and you may actually enjoy food instead of being a pretentious cunt.
>>
>>7417669
Looks good man.
>>
File: mydick.jpg (515KB, 1900x1267px) Image search: [Google]
mydick.jpg
515KB, 1900x1267px
The burger. There's no other valid answer. It's not only the pinnacle of meat creations, it's the pinnacle of food.
>>
>>7417344
bacon ;D
>>
File: 1448410051095.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448410051095.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>7417669
how do I make proper ribs? from the very start to end.

How do I get the meat to fall off the bone and not get dry on the bbq? Do I cook the meat in marinade first then grill?
>>
>>7418747
Lots of people slowcook and then just finish on the grill, yeah. Others use smokers for lots of the work
>>
File: koffie.png (16KB, 375x255px) Image search: [Google]
koffie.png
16KB, 375x255px
>>7418752
>slowcook
please explain to me in detail. Last time I tried to make ribs, it was a disaster. It was shamefur dispray.
>>
>>7418758
Get a large pot, pan or baking dish with a heavy lid.
Braise ribs in it (look up online how to braise) using BBQ sauce.
Once braised a good long while, remove and finish over open flame, preferably fueled by wood or charcoal.

Personally, I don't like "fall off the bone" ribs, but that's how you do it.

Also, pork ribs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beef ribs. There are few things beef does that pork doesn't do better.
>>
>>7418758
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/228498/slow-cooker-baby-back-ribs/

First result 'slowcooker ribs,' but then instead of the oven throw em on a hot grill for a few to get some grill flavor, caramelization and color.
>>
>>7418768
coating the ribs with bbq sauce before oven/grill, doesn't that just burn the sauce and not really impact the ribs? how long do I cook em in the water? does it have to be boiling or just below? that's kind of what I tried last time, wasn't so good.

>>7418766
yeah I've never even considered beef ribs
>>
Mongolian beef. I know there's nothing fancy about it, I'm only spending like 8 bucks for it. But damn, that shit fills me up, warms me up and gives me some hot farts to piss off my coworkers and that's all I ask.
>>
>>7417344
green chili pork, I think. it's just so goddamn good.
>>
How do you aussies coom kangaroo? We had it at a place I worked at once and it was a pain in the ass to cook right.

Maybe because I live in the states and it was shipped frozen? The best way for me was grill it.
>>
>>7418856
Chilli pork? Post a pic
>>
Gravebump
>>
>>7417344
Orange chicken desu dark though and well seasoned.
>>
>>7418863

In a pan like a steak, rare.
>>
Polar bear liver
>>
>>7421518
Polar bear? Wouldn't that be illegal? Aren't they endangered?

I had dog soup once while travelling south korea.
>>
>>7418576
I agree with you, but what is your favorite kind of burger? I like ones with a pork product in addition to the beef patty, like barbeque pulled pork or ham and spicy pickles
>>
File: Pork4.jpg (107KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Pork4.jpg
107KB, 500x375px
삼겹살! ! Pork belly! 맛있어요! Delicious!
>>
>>7421579
Its legality would be the least of your concerns if you ate polar bear liver
>>
File: Pork3.jpg (52KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Pork3.jpg
52KB, 500x333px
>>7422450
Like what?
>>
>>7422930
Vitamin A toxicity
>>
>>7417344
Kanga bangers are pretty good too
>>
>>7421579
How was dog? Planning on trying it in Vietnam next month
>>
>>7422946
I haven't tried those yet. I'll give them a go.
>>
>>7418863

You've got to be really careful not to dry it out because that shit is ridiculously lean. With roo steaks I usually give them a good coating of olive oil, rubbed in with salt and pepper and then let them sit for about 20 minutes before getting them onto a nice hot pan, about two minutes each side and seared on the edges before finishing them in the oven. Make sure you let them rest. Lovely with a bit of lemon myrtle or just as they are.

Do not bother with roo sausage or 'kanga bangas' as they are dry, ass-tasting bullshit.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.