[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my body is fucking burning help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: LARGE PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg (56KB, 701x468px) Image search: [Google]
LARGE PHOTOS_ALCOHOL.jpg
56KB, 701x468px
2 days ago i asked in /ck/ on first alcoholic experience since i'm gonna go ony my mate's party
i went today and tried beer for the first time, taste bitter as hell but i managed to finish one can. not sure how being drunk feels but i think one can isn't enough so i finished another three
then his dad gave me a shot of whiskey, taste like cough syrup. didn't feel anything at all. nothing.
then he gave me another 6 shot saying me i have a very strong body

fast forward 1 hour ago i drove to my house still feeling nothing from the alcohol but suddenly my body starts to sweat like fuck and everything feels so fucking hot now, searched google but nothing really helps
the hell should i do? something wrong with my body? even my eyes feel really really hot

TL;DR i drank 4 cans of beer and 7 shots of whiskey but didn't get drunk, now my body is burning up and i think i'm dying
>>
Ur body may be allergic to it
>>
you probably have alcohol poisoning. i seriously doubt you didn't get drunk, but you thought getting drunk means not being able to control yourself/blacking out and you wanted people to think you were cool for drinking more, while being egged on for "having a strong body"

you should probably go to a hospital.
>>
You're probably done for m8
>>
Sounds like you have a case of homofaggotis.
>>
Sounds like fatal alcohol pyrolysis. This is why you're supposed to have one drink the first time and wait 24 hours.
>>
>>7400232
Clearly a case of faggitis maximus.
>>
Drink some water, you'll be fine.
>>
In my medical opinion, your and idiot.
>>
It sounds like it could be alcohol induced rectal prolapse. My friend got I once and had to be hospitalized actually. No joke.
>>
Now OP I specifically told you to mix a clear liquor wiht something sweet like hawaiian punch and limit yourself to two of them.
>>
>>7400232
Sounds like you have a bad case of elaborate fiction. Try going to bed.
>>
>>7400232
Hmm. Based on your story, your "friend's" dad probably gave you sacramental wine intended for use in celebration of the Eucharist (referred to also as the Lord's Supper or Holy Communion). The reason you are burning inside is because you are probably the unholy spawn of the devil and a prostitute. Congrats, I guess.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.