[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who drinks rum? Straight, or in simple mixtures.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1455847022640.jpg (64KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
1455847022640.jpg
64KB, 640x452px
Who drinks rum?

Straight, or in simple mixtures.
>>
I drink the spiced rum. Cpt Morgan, Kraken, Blackheart, usually with zero calorie cola of some sort.
>>
>>7396297
Cuba Libre, made with Bacardi Gold or Havana Club. None of that spiced shit. One of the best mixed drinks out there.
>>7396304
You're a child.
>>
>>7396307
Yes, yes you are correct. Because I like something you do not it means I am a child. The irony of it. Have a great day.
>>
>>7396309
You're a child because you drink zero calorie soda, as if artificial sweeteners aren't worse for your insulin response than sugar.
>>
>>7396297
I have some white Bacardi
How should I drink it?
I have some brown sugar and coke at home but will probably buy groceries later today
>>
>>7396311
If I was worried about the insulin response, I probably would not be drinking rum in the first place.
>>
>>7396313
So why not have a soda that tastes good if health isn't your concern?
>>
>>7396315
To me the zero calorie ones taste better with the spiced rum because of the less flavorful soda and "to me" as in purely my own opinion, it seems to let the spiced flavors come out more in the drink.
>>
>>7396320
Spiced rum is garbage for anything other than punch, though.
>>
>>7396321
That is your opinion and it's okay to feel that way but not everyone is in that belief.
>>
>>7396315
>other people have different preferences? Oh my god, if only they were real adults like me.
>>
>>7396297

Rum is great, dark when you need taste and light when you sort of need the taste but actually need the alcohol more.

You can make sweet drinks, fresh drinks, drinks with fruit juices (especially citrus types) and even drink it without mixers because rums taste good.

I also love rum and coke WITH COKE ZERO because of type 1 diabetes though, lol.
>>
flor de cana or ron zacapa. straight but with a good amount of ice and a big squeeze of lemon.

I don't understand why people dilute spirits. proper cocktails are another matter, but just rum/whiskey/vodka and a single mixer...why? buy more expensive bottles and you won't need it.
>>
>>7396360
Because I don't drink alcohol for the taste. That's like smoking crack because you like the smell.
>>
>>7396360
What's wrong with a G&T?

Surprised I can type right now, calamansi juice, lime cordial, and tanduay rum

Dear og==g=f= this feels like DXM
>>
>>7396433

I'd classify that as a cocktail. does anyone drink neat gin?
>>
>>7396440
I asked my black roommate this very question. His response?
>niggas do
>>
>>7396440
Some martinis are practically neat gin, with a drop of vermouth almost as a formality

Three tanduays and a red horse. I don;t envy my head in the morning; am I a lighteight in this respect?
c. 50 ml rum x 3 + 500ml 7% alc beer = lightweight or what is the story here
>>
I usually drink cheaper rum, both straight and mixed, but I decided to try something fancier today and got a bottle of this.

And goddamn it is fucking delicous holy shit.
>>
>>7396440
Yes.
>>
>>7396304
17 year old girl detected
>>
>>7396297
Refined Eclipse w/Coke.
>>
rum is best alcohol

neat, always

the darker the better go fuck yourself
>>
>>7399400
what's a good dark rum? I've been drinking gosling's because it was the only thing I could find at my shitty local liquor store that looked ok for drinking straight.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.