[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please Help Me Understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
My friend's sister is 24 years old. She tells me she doesn't like water and she rarely if ever drinks it. Dave had backed up this claim by saying she very much dislikes it's taste or lack thereof. She's an absolute idiot she doesn't even have a GED. Can her being an idiot have a direct correlation with her distaste of water? It bothers me so much.
>>
File: 1455750865484.png (25KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1455750865484.png
25KB, 255x255px
It's been on my mind for close to a week now. I mean I drink other drinks besides water. I'm not one of those people that are "MMMM FUCK YEAH YOU DRINK THAT H20" but it is primarily what I drink. Don't get me wrong I'll enjoy a coffeee, coke, tea, beer etc. Who are these people and why do they live on this Earth?
>>
>>7391574
>who are these people

Americans
The only thing they can drink is HFCS

>why are they on this earth

To be fat
>>
I prefer what im drinking to have some flavor to it. I drink the shit out of diet sodas and I occasionally have coffee but rarely just water.
>>
>>7391581
confirming anon's story

>>7391566
OP, she's a fucking retard, and probably a hamplanet to blot out the sun. give her a poison to hasten her inevitable heart attack. post pics
>>
So this is what autism sounds like.

Btw, I mean both you and your friend's sister
>>
Chances are her area and/or home tap is poor quality due to old pipes, her family didnt invest in filters, and she was raised to not drink the tap water.

I've noticed that people whose preference for sugary drinks over tolerance (and preference) have to do with poverty and poor people tend to be fat due to lack of access to non-packaged foods (aka: food deserts).

It's not always the case though. I know friends (thin or otherwise) who are wealthy and prefer soda. They were probably also raised to drink the shit. I guess you can blame muh genetics in part, but idk how much of it plays an influence or exactly how.
>>
>>7391671
her stomach is bigger than her tits
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.