[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is tasty just nothing more than a meme food channel? I saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tasty_800x800.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tasty_800x800.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
So is tasty just nothing more than a meme food channel?

I saw their "beer-cheese" filled pretzel bites recipe come up on my facebook page and I have to admit, shit looks tasty as fuck.
>>
OP that pic reminds me of Fruitopia
>>
>>7388267
Link? Idk wtf ur on about
>>
>>7388267
It's shit food that is designed to be quirky enough so that lolsorandumb teens and hipsters try it and give Buzzfeed likes, but also sloppy and greasy enough that they can collect up the classic overweight and obese whales trawling the internet as well
>>
I love this and the Buzzfeed food, I think it is. Everything they make looks really simple and good.
>>
Whats meme about it?
>>
>>7388550
Autism confirmed
>>
>>7388267
It's pinterest for food on facebook. Sometimes I'll see something that gives me an idea, but mostly it's just something for bored chicks.
>>
>>7388267
I'm 110% convinced it was designed to make normies fat and obese.
>>
I just wish I had been the one to come up with the idea, I bet they make a lot of money. Though I guess I'd cook real food on a channel like that instead of the meme food that gets popular, so maybe it wouldn't have worked out.
>>
>>7388542
Came here to post this, also duck fb normies gtfo
>>
Everything I see has either a dickload of cream cheese in it, is deep fried or cooked in a slow cooker, and garnished with like a thousand toppings after they finish the recipe. It just looks like memefood for wifeys to post on instagram.
>>
>>7388901
As someone who is already a fat fuck, I guess I'm in luck then.

And for those wanting the link I talked about in the OP:
https://youtu.be/Ilg-VHygc_s
>>
>>7388267
It's definitely very meme-y but it's also good for ideas and inspiration. It's easy to fall into the habit of just making the same things over and over and their channel is a great reminder that other awesome ideas exist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.