[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to eat kiwi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: kiwi.jpg (2MB, 2723x1816px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi.jpg
2MB, 2723x1816px
Best way to eat kiwi?
>>
I usually peel it and eat it. My dad cuts them up and chews on the whole deal with the skin and spits the skin out.
>>
1. put kiwi down
2. eat hot dog instead

my method.
>>
File: kiwi.jpg (69KB, 650x715px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi.jpg
69KB, 650x715px
with a spoon
>>
>>7386821
seconded
>>
just bite into it
the skin is edible
>>
File: best fruit.jpg (68KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
best fruit.jpg
68KB, 620x348px
Same way you eat a tomato.
>>
I'm probably a wild animal, but I just eat them with the skin on. It doesn't taste as weird as you imagine, and it's less messy.
>>
wash, bite off stem nub, eat
>>
Smoosh it until the inside is all mush while not breaking the skin.
Suck it like a spider does it's prey.
>>
>>7386779
Rub it with a washcloth, removing most of the hairs. Then core the two ends out with a little knife, then eat!
>>
File: Blowtorch.jpg (1MB, 2000x1322px) Image search: [Google]
Blowtorch.jpg
1MB, 2000x1322px
>>7386872

>not removing the fur with a blowtorch and then wrapping in in foil to steam in order to loosen up the skin so it easily slides off
>>
>>7386779
cut in half, scoop pulp out whole from each half. usually enjoy kiwi with greek yogurt
>>
a few days ago i had a banana that tasted slightly like kiwi, shit was cash
>>
>>7386872
>Rub it with a washcloth, removing most of the hairs
If this actually works I'm going to suck your dick senpai. I never realized that was possible.
>>
wash, slice off the little assholes, eat
>>
one bite at a time
>>
Give them a quick rinse, cut the stems off with a fruit knife and just bite into it.
The skin tastes actually really nice.
>>
Its Chinese gooseberry you dirty Gweilos.
>>
why can't some botanist just breed a kiwi with hairless skin?

i'm sick of taking a spoon to my kiwis.
>>
>>7386779
Just eat the skin like you would an avocado
>>
>>7386779
Keep the Legs, wings and feathers. Use the beak as a scoop
The wings are the best part.
>>
Very simple method:
Cut off section of bottom.
Cut around wooden stem on top, twist it out.
Get a bendy, flat strip of metal and stick it through the fruit below the peel.
Roll on the counter to peel
>>
>>7386779
Lure them in with a sheep caught in a fence, then when they're occupied violating the sheep, club them in the skull with a rock and enjoy the delicious meats inside.
>>
>there are people who dont eat the best part
>>
>>7388510
>Not selling dyed kiwi feathers on Etsy and buying new capri pants with the profit.
>>
>>7386779
lick the kiwi skin
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.