[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food noob here who want to improve my shitty cooking skills.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

Food noob here who want to improve my shitty cooking skills.

What are some easy, tasty and the most important, CHEAP meals i can try? I really like spicy food and need some tips on what kind of spices i can mix.
>>
Just make curry F A M.
>>
>>7381387
Make stews that use cheap meats and soups. They only require basic cutting skills and a big pot.

Gumbo is expensive to get all the ingredients if you have none but once you have them you can make a pot last an entire week for 1 person as long as you are willing to make rice.

Pasta Fagioli is a soup that is really cheap. Pasta, beans, chicken broth, carrots, tomatoes, celery, onion, and like 3 strips of bacon.
>>
>>7381387
Rice or mac n' cheese with your choice of hot sauce, but none of that faggy Tapatio shit
>>
>>7381425
Gonna try this thanks
>>
>>7381395
I agree with this recently starzed getting into cooking and curry is easy and fast to cook.
>>
>>7381387
Dont be a stupid shit, you have no skill or money, only work with fresh veggies and eggs.

Eggs, and root vegetables, skillet, oil, butter, sea salt, black pepper and dry whole chilly, buy in asian store, get some Vietnam fish sauce, table spoon for every skillet you have of veggies, after you simmer your veggies down, only add the eggs in the very end, you want to cook the white but only just cook teh red, its the sauce, trick is to find this balance of heat and time, tone trick, just break the eggs into the skillet after cooking your vegiges, then low low low heat, let them chill there, dont touth it leave it alone, look, when the whites start no be 80% cooked, not runny, then give it a quick stirr ,final stirr and serve with in 30 sec, good luck in the kitchen.
>>
>>7381387

Spaghetti alla Puttanesca

Open a bottle of your favourite dry white wine. Pour a glass and start drinking.

Heat olive oil in pan. Add garlic, anchovies, and chilli flakes. Let the garlic cook out a bit, but don't brown it. Then add olives, capers (a little goes a long way), and either diced tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes. Add a pinch of dried oregano. Let some of the moisture cook out of it, then add a little splash of the same wine you're drinking. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

You probably won't need much salt, since the olives, capers, and anchovies are all quite salty to begin with. You may even decide it tastes good without any added salt, and that's OK too.

As you're making the sauce, boil some spaghetti in salted water. The noodles are done when they are soft yet still have some chew to them. In Italian, they say "al dente", which means " with bite". If the pasta is mushy, you've overcooked it. Strain the boiled pasta. DO NOT RINSE THE NOODLES!

Put some noodles on a plate or in a bowl. Pour your sauce over the noodles. Add grated cheese (not powdered shit) if you want, though it's not traditional for this dish. I prefer it without. Mix the pasta with the sauce and eat. Drink some more of that wine with it. Brag about the awesome Italian dinner you cooked on the internet.
>>
>>7381387
>>7381802

Forgot to mention. If you had cheese, use an aged hard cheese like parmigiana-reggianno, grana padano, or pecorino-romano. The pecorino is probably the cheapest of those three.
>>
Chicken or Pork adobo.

I've fed 10+ off of just $30 with it.
>>
>>7381802
Then go and blow an Italian slimeball for money like a proper troia Italiana. Tradition tradition
>>
>>7381817

"The Whores Spaghetti".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.